ADVERTISEMENT

Coastal Carolina is dirty

Not watching the game so I dont really have input on what is happening but BYU has consistently been one of the most chippy (some say dirty) teams of the decade IMO.
Perhaps. You will probably see highlights. Only good news is BYU was who the ESPN Gameday Crew wanted out of any non P5 school to crash the party because they are the most “complete” team of the rest. Their eye test is deceiving them.

I saw one good team beat another good team. Home team won. Fun game with great atmosphere and tension.

Trademark this:
“Go Coastal!...not postal” made this one up myself.

I really liked the “Mullets vs Mormons” shirts as well.

Reactions: GoldenFunk
I saw one good team beat another good team. Home team won. Fun game with great atmosphere and tension.

Trademark this:
“Go Coastal!...not postal” made this one up myself.

I really liked the “Mullets vs Mormons” shirts as well.
All true. A lot of home teams have won this year. Do the people in power think CC is good or even Cincy if they both finish undefeated? If both end undefeated, they need to expand playoffs to 8.

BYU is always in a scuffle. Chants UP! The mullets v Mormans kid is my neighbor’s kid. D and he are good friends at Coastal. Coastal reminds me of UCF when I was there in the 80s. Up and coming University of 12k with lots of room for growth and over shadowed by big state universities

BYU is one of the dirtiest teams of all time. If the refs aren't calling dirty stuff happening against them I can't find it in me to shed a single teardrop.

Reactions: Nyght Shadow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT