ADVERTISEMENT

Cops shot in Dallas

LMAO. Yeah because conservatives loved the Civil Rights Movement. The way BLM and Al Sharpton are talked about is EXACTLY how MLK and other leaders of that time were talked about. No worries though, Trump and company will set a new path for race matters in this country which I'm sure will improve things.

MACHater is such a clueless tool, just like his hero racist Democrat George Wallace.
quote-segregation-now-segregation-tomorrow-and-segregation-forever-george-wallace-192316.jpg

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Yep, you're exactly right. Are you all going to do the same to him as you did MLK?
Nice reach again, comparing MKL to Obama is a huge insult to MLK. Obama is nothing more than the guy that screams the loudest. He is an empty suit that reads a teleprompter that his handlers fill with words. I can't even begin to express how irresponsible it is for the President of the United States to go on TV the same day as a police shooting and express his views that have no facts behind them. He pours fuel on the fire of a race war he is openly stoking. MLK was about peace and respect, Obama is about punishing those he disagrees with.

You are the biggest fool I have encountered on these boards and that is saying something when you have the like of blueshit and chemmie but you have surpassed them all. Your complete lack of personal responsibility is alarming but right in line with those that can't.

George Wallace would not be aligned with the current democratic party. There was a shift in politics beginning in the 1960s and going throughout the early 2000s where racist southern democrats shifted to the republican party and democrats started championing civil rights matters.

Reactions: MACHater02
George Wallace would not be aligned with the current democratic party. There was a shift in politics beginning in the 1960s and going throughout the early 2000s where racist southern democrats shifted to the republican party and democrats started championing nanny state and government dependence.

FIFY

We get it, we get it. We killed MLK and support segregation and Jim Crow. Let's just move on. It's been established for a while that all white conservatives are racist, xenophobic, homophobic bigots.
What are you talking about? I don't follow. I never said what you just said.

MLK and the civil rights movement were viewed exactly how sharpton and blm are today. Conservatives who hate Sharpton, would've hated MLK. MLK was hated in the North and the South and called a race baiter.

MLK was against violence and preached civil rights peacefully and people listened. MLK would be sickened by Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. BLM wants revenge, not justice. They want to start a resistance and a civil race war. They are controlled by hate and influenced by those preaching hate. One white cop killing one black man to us is all white people hating and wanting to kill black people to them. There's no difference between the KKK and BLM, now. Meaning it's driven by pure hate and no better than Hitler or the KKK. It just doesn't have the history. They hate "all lives matter" because they only believe in their movement. They deem other blacks not willing to join BLM to be Uncle Toms or on their own. This group should be an awareness group, but instead has become very dangerous.

Reactions: jetsaholic
George Wallace would not be aligned with the current democratic party. There was a shift in politics beginning in the 1960s and going throughout the early 2000s where racist southern democrats shifted to the republican party and democrats started championing civil rights matters.

Oh please, spare me the revisionist history lesson. KKK senator Robert Byrd remained a democrat until his final term ended in 2010. Funny how a "shift in politics" never affected him; changing parties doesn't somehow cleanse away the racial hatred that you have on the inside.

MLK was against violence and preached civil rights peacefully and people listened. MLK would be sickened by Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. BLM wants revenge, not justice. They want to start a resistance and a civil race war. They are controlled by hate and influenced by those preaching hate. One white cop killing one black man to us is all white people hating and wanting to kill black people to them. There's no difference between the KKK and BLM, now. Meaning it's driven by pure hate and no better than Hitler or the KKK. It just doesn't have the history. They hate "all lives matter" because they only believe in their movement. They deem other blacks not willing to join BLM to be Uncle Toms or on their own. This group should be an awareness group, but instead has become very dangerous.
You really think the blacks in this nation stand a chance against a united white group? They represent barely 15 percent of the nation. Toss in a bunch of minorities that are going to take the white groups cause and it will be destroyed in a hot minute.

Dead suspect was in the military for 6 years...believe he had a 1 year tour in Afghanistan 2 years ago.

From his fb page

Micah Johnson
micah-johnson-e1467991093693.jpeg

micah-black-power.jpg

Last edited:
I don't intend to trivialize religion, just point out similarities.

And by that same token, don't you see the fact that people there for BLM were peaceful and walking alongside police indicates the people at large did not want to see cops killed? It's basically an implication that everyone there actually supports mass murdering and ambushing cops when it was likely rogue actors (with specialized training), using military tactics to kill government officials.

Just as a radical Islamist doesn't speak for the mainstream moderate religion. Orthodox Jews who places restrictions on women don't speak for Jews as a whole. A mass murderer does not speak for a movement/organization for protesting for police reform.
I get it. I just don't think that there's either enough similarities or that they're that similar at all.

In the end, this all comes down to individuals, on both sides of the argument, who have zero respect for human lives.

You really think the blacks in this nation stand a chance against a united white group? They represent barely 15 percent of the nation. Toss in a bunch of minorities that are going to take the white groups cause and it will be destroyed in a hot minute.

Why is it blacks against whites?

Where is a united white group? I'm white and I only feel unity with friends and family. I'm pretty sure 99.99% feel the same way.

Why is it blacks against whites?

I don't get it either. I get by in life being nice to everyone. Why does two events change what the average person out of 330 million is responsible for? These cops killed in Dallas had nothing to do with those events. If guilty, they might be in jail for life so why the rush to vilify everyone. The last few like Michael Brown that destroyed a town was found to be bogus. Let's keep that in mind.

Where is a united white group? I'm white and I only feel unity with friends and family. I'm pretty sure 99.99% feel the same way.
From reading this board and the 200 million whites that live here, im sure you can find a bunch of people to at least thwart the Black Lives Matter movement.
My point is someone brought up that BLM wants to start a resistance and civil race war. If that was really the case they'd be destroyed.

The last few like Michael Brown that destroyed a town was found to be bogus. Let's keep that in mind.

I saw the evidence that Michael Brown didnt put his hands up but the way the cop shot at him, you'd think he was a 5 star college football recruit who can take multiple shots from far range.

Oh please, spare me the revisionist history lesson. KKK senator Robert Byrd remained a democrat until his final term ended in 2010. Funny how a "shift in politics" never affected him; changing parties doesn't somehow cleanse away the racial hatred that you have on the inside.
This isn't revisionist history. They are facts and real history that happened. Because a few individuals didn't get around to changing their voter registration card, doesn't mean they represent the modern party as it stands today or didn't change their views over time. You're choosing to willingly ignore the Southern Strategy and the implications brought with it. That's 100% on you for ignoring a well-established and easily provable fact. Calling the Southern Strategy "revisionist history" Jesus...

I get it. I just don't think that there's either enough similarities or that they're that similar at all.

In the end, this all comes down to individuals, on both sides of the argument, who have zero respect for human lives.
That's completely fair and I agree with you there.

Never said who'd win. Just stating the BLM point of view,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT