ADVERTISEMENT

Cops shot in Dallas

MLK and the civil rights movement were viewed exactly how sharpton and blm are today. Conservatives who hate Sharpton, would've hated MLK. MLK was hated in the North and the South and called a race baiter.

Anything to protect BLM, huh?

Funny how people like you are the absolute first to blame the NRA, Republicans, "tea party", or anything else right wing related any time some shithead abuses a firearm, yet you're doing absolute mental gymnastics here to deflect every bit of blame away from BLM. And unlike the groups above I've referenced, BLM has actually had public marches where they called for the execution of police officers.

You're incredibly pathetic in your defense of these assholes.

Funny how people like you are the absolute first to blame the NRA, Republicans, "tea party", or anything else right wing related any time some shithead abuses a firearm, yet you're doing absolute mental gymnastics here to deflect every bit of blame away from BLM. And unlike the groups above I've referenced, BLM has actually had public marches where they called for the execution of police officers.

Go read a book. Everyone in the civil rights movement didn't preach non-violence. Maybe that's what they taught you in school but that wasn't the case.

Almost as zealous as his defense of Islamic terrorists.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Go read a book. Everyone in the civil rights movement didn't preach non-violence. Maybe that's what they taught you in school but that wasn't the case.

What in the f*ck are you even trying to say here? That these dead cops are just part of the broader "historical context" of "civil rights movements"? That BLM is blameless for that reason?

Here's what I was taught: in a democracy, you don't abuse the right to protest by openly calling for murder on a group of people, in turn inspiring people to do just that.

What in the f*ck are you even trying to say here? That these dead cops are just part of the broader "historical context" of "civil rights movements"? That BLM is blameless for that reason?

Here's what I was taught: in a democracy, you don't abuse the right to protest by openly calling for murder on a group of people, in turn inspiring people to do just that.
Blaming BLM for this is like blaming Benghazi on a YouTube video.

The cop in Minn was Asian. Half the cops in the Baltimore incident were black. You can't point to a 10 year old report and blame that on every police shooting. I read through the report you linked and it says nothing about attempted infiltration in high numbers, it just gives reasons why it would be a bad thing. It didn't take a 7 page report to figure that out.
Issues is plural. Where did I say that was the cause of all shootings? Some of it is also redacted, but the implications are clear. That is simply one of many issues, though. Both on the side of civilians and on the side of enforcement.

The person here clearly was trained in tactics and well-planned this. The BLM protest in Dallas was peaceful and none of the actual participants appeared to show aggression towards cops. This is someone likely taking an opportunity to ambush innocent police working outside of the organizers here in Dallas.

Still waiting on the news to call this what it is: a terrorist act and a mass murder.

Um, not at all.

The Benghazi video was an absolute fallacy invented by the Obama Admin to deflect away from the fact that they just suffered a terrorist attack with an Ambassador dead, just 56 days from the election.

BLM on the other hand has provided very real examples of advocating violence against police and racial hated.

Your comment is highly interesting though since you have routinely blamed the NRA or Republicans for other shootings for which they truly had nothing to do with.

The person here clearly was trained in tactics and well-planned this. The BLM protest in Dallas was peaceful and none of the actual participants appeared to show aggression towards cops. This is someone likely taking an opportunity to ambush innocent police working outside of the organizers here in Dallas.
I agree with you; I don't think BLM organizers are directly tied to any of the shooters. I think the shooters radicalized the BLM message and used the protest as an opportunity.

Also you say the person here; they've taken three people into custody (2 men and 1 woman) and killed one shooter with a bomb on a robot (yes a bomb on a robot). There's reports of "snipers" on elevated positions, which would mean more than 1 shooter.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Issues is plural. Where did I say that was the cause of all shootings? Some of it is also redacted, but the implications are clear. That is simply one of many issues, though. Both on the side of civilians and on the side of enforcement.

BLM does not give out membership cards. If you are at a BLM event it's because you agree with their ideas. Many of them were celebrating the murder of these police. You can't subtract the violent element and declare it a non-violent movement.

It's like saying I drank black coffee this morning because I'm not counting the cream and sugar. They are part of the whole.

Catholics had institutional issues with child rape and abuse for decades, which hopefully have been addressed. Does that mean all Catholics supported rape? That everyone was complicit? Obviously not.

Why are people open to allowing Catholics to divorce themselves from those extensive, heinous acts while not allowing people to divorce themselves from the violent nature of some people that may or may not be associated with BLM?

So you don't blame the entire Klan just because some of them were violent, correct? If you attend a BLM event and agree with their ideas, you are a member of the BLM movement.

Catholics had institutional issues with child rape and abuse for decades, which hopefully has been addressed. Does that mean all Catholics supported rape? That everyone was complicit? Obviously not.

Why are people open to allowing Catholics to divorce themselves from those extensive, heinous acts while not allowing people to divorce themselves from the violent nature of some people that may or may not be associated with BLM?
Catholicism is a religion, BLM is a movement. I'm sure you understand there's a difference. Not saying either is less guilty of anything than the other but c'mon now.

Catholicism is a religion, BLM is a movement. I'm sure you understand there's a difference. Not saying either is less guilty of anything than the other but c'mon now.
It's an association. A membership of ideas. Some taking it to an extreme, some being reasonable and moderate and everything in between. It's the same concept.

It's an association. A membership of ideas. Some taking it to an extreme, some being reasonable and moderate and everything in between. It's the same concept.
I disagree based on tenure. Religions, Catholicism in this case, are institutions. These things are way past the point of being an idea, a movement or an association as you call it. I see your point but I can't put both on the same sentence. That would be trivializing religion and glorifying BLM to me.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Um, not at all.

The Benghazi video was an absolute fallacy invented by the Obama Admin to deflect away from the fact that they just suffered a terrorist attack with an Ambassador dead, just 56 days from the election.

BLM on the other hand has provided very real examples of advocating violence against police and racial hated.

Your comment is highly interesting though since you have routinely blamed the NRA or Republicans for other shootings for which they truly had nothing to do with.
Part of the civil rights movement advocated violence as well, hence my prior statements about them being equivalent. Of course you live on Foxnews sound bites so the entire blm movement wants to hurt cops.

This has more to do with our President and DoJ encouraging this type of behavior than it does BLM. BLM is a product of the President's rhetoric as well.

I disagree based on tenure. Religions, Catholicism in this case, are institutions. These things are way past the point of being an idea, a movement or an association as you call it. I see your point but I can't put both on the same sentence. That would be trivializing religion and glorifying BLM to me.
I don't intend to trivialize religion, just point out similarities.

And by that same token, don't you see the fact that people there for BLM were peaceful and walking alongside police indicates the people at large did not want to see cops killed? It's basically an implication that everyone there actually supports mass murdering and ambushing cops when it was likely rogue actors (with specialized training), using military tactics to kill government officials.

Just as a radical Islamist doesn't speak for the mainstream moderate religion. Orthodox Jews who places restrictions on women don't speak for Jews as a whole. A mass murderer does not speak for a movement/organization for protesting for police reform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT