ADVERTISEMENT

Covid deaths pushing toward 5k per day.

Is Covid-19 worse than the flu?

• Total voters
Maybe I missed it in their numbers, but all I see is .004 of symptomatic cases. Some accounts have the number of total cases being 3 times the number of symptomatic cases.
Yeah 0.26 isn’t anywhere in the link he provided. The link actually has varying values based on different unknown assumptions but no .26. Detroit, New Orleans, and New York City have reported 0.13% of all their citizens having died from Covid19. Which would indicate 50% of the population infected and thus herd immunity nearly already achieved.

And he celebrated every one of them right up until the numbers started dropping.
Many Democrats continue to celebrate death. Just look at the posting history. They would rather Americans die than admit that Trump was doing anything positive

They are sick, TDS-driven individuals who actually want people to suffer and die. Just incomprehensible.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Many Democrats continue to celebrate death. Just look at the posting history. They would rather Americans die than admit that Trump was doing anything positive

They are sick, TDS-driven individuals who actually want people to suffer and die. Just incomprehensible.
Its truly perverse.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Its truly perverse.
In really want to believe that it’s not true, but there is absolutely no evidence of this in here

They celebrate and post death numbers and are silent when they are down

Honestly, how else could one interpret this?

In really want to believe that it’s not true, but there is absolutely no evidence of this in here

They celebrate and post death numbers and are silent when they are down

Honestly, how else could one interpret this?
Its very transparent. First they celebrated the rising death toll and then moved on to the economy. All because they feel that it hurts Trump.

Its very transparent. First they celebrated the rising death toll and then moved on to the economy. All because they feel that it hurts Trump.
Economy is improving slightly and deaths are down.

Time to go back to February and the response argument

Or not firing those pandemic experts. That would have surely stopped this. [roll]

Reactions: Crazyhole
Many Democrats continue to celebrate death. ...They are sick, TDS-driven individuals who actually want people to suffer and die. Just incomprehensible.
When disgusting troll shit like this gets posted -- and liked -- one realizes how far down into the gutter Trumpster politics has sunk.

Get real, guys. Anyone who actually believes there are people in this country 'celebrating' this deadly pandemic and the resulting economic freefall has more than a few screws loose.

When disgusting troll shit like this gets posted -- and liked -- one realizes how far down into the gutter Trumpster politics has sunk.

Get real, guys. Anyone who actually believes there are people in this country 'celebrating' this deadly pandemic and the resulting economic freefall has more than a few screws loose.
Can you say with a straight face that you don't like the fact that this has hurt Trump politically?

Can you say with a straight face that you don't like the fact that this has hurt Trump politically?
I can say with a straight face that I am much more concerned about the welfare of my country than I am about a f*king political party.

Its OK to admit that you like the fact that this has hurt Trump. The 2 things aren't mutually exclusive. You can not want people to die while at the same time being happy that Trumps reelection chances have gone down.

Its OK to admit that you like the fact that this has hurt Trump. The 2 things aren't mutually exclusive. You can not want people to die while at the same time being happy that Trumps reelection chances have gone down.
Once upon a time, we voted for our preferred candidate for POTUS but if that guy lost, we ---GET THIS:---rallied around the other guy!!!

I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976 but he lost my vote in 1980 -- I voted for Independent, John Anderson. But nevertheless, I supported Ronald Reagan once he was elected and actually changed my party to Republican in 1984 and voted to reelect Ronnie. Since then, I voted for the GOP candidate for POTUS through GWB's reelection. But when Clinton won, I supported Bill (even though his affair disgusted me) and actually thought he did okay. I had high hopes for GWB but I went back to the Democrat Party after being totally disillusioned by the Iraq fiasco and all the lies. I greatly admired John McCain but voted for Barack Obama in 2008. in 2016, I held my nose and voted for Hillary Clinton but thought both candidates were God-awful.

Do I like Trump? No, I think he's the worst President by far that I've seen in my lifetime. Nevertheless, my voting history shows that if he'd have actually shown real leadership and moved our country forward, I would have supported him the same way I supported past Presidents that I didn't vote for.

It's kind of the way this election thing is supposed to work.

Jimmy Carter worst president ever. I wouldn't admit that one. ;)
Please note that I didn't vote for him again in 1980. ;)
He compares favorably to Obama.
Yeah, Obama only pulled us out of the economic mess that GWB left him.

That experience as Obama's Veep will help Joe bail us out of another economic mess a Republican POTUS leaves on his way out the door. You'd think the nation would learn at some point.

Please note that I didn't vote for him again in 1980. ;)
Yeah, Obama only pulled us out of the economic mess that GWB left him.

That experience as Obama's Veep will help Joe bail us out of another economic mess a Republican POTUS leaves on his way out the door. You'd think the nation would learn at some point.
Because Biden can print us out of this like Obama did? Sorry bud, that ship has sailed.

Maybe if you can explain to me what exactly Biden can do to create actual economic growth I could agree with you. What sectors of the economy would a Biden presidency benefit the most, and why?

Maybe if you can explain to me what exactly Biden can do to create actual economic growth I could agree with you. What sectors of the economy would a Biden presidency benefit the most, and why?
LOL--A Godzilla supporter wants me to explain the benefits of a Biden Presidency?
getimage

Play this game but you and I both know that the last time the country was this messed up, GWB was in his last year as President.
I just think its cute that you think things were every bit that messed up after the fact. I also think it's disturbing that you can't see that it goes back to 1981.

Four summers ago we all had no idea how much better off we'd be in 2020 as a result of Trump's amazing leadership and actual policies.*
I don’t know about you, but I’m doing pretty well with Trump as president

Anyone notice the news always complains about beach crowds? Or when posting covid numbers they sometimes show a packed beach. Nobody complains about packed stores like Costco, Walmart, or Target. Dumb
That’s because buying a TV at Walmart is a necessity to live and going to a beach is an optional death trap.

*This is one of the most disappointing days in months. Only 504 deaths and we didn’t crack the 100,000 mark

I’m thinking about driving a truck through a crowded Walmart before they close. The victims surely will test positive for Covid-19

Oh wait....., I don’t live in NYC

Cuomo admits 'we all failed' at making coronavirus projections

Now he tells us

I don’t know about you, but I’m doing pretty well with Trump as president

With over 38 million Americans filing for unemployment last month, this has got to be one of the most tone deaf posts I've ever read.

With over 38 million Americans filing for unemployment last month, this has got to be one of the most tone deaf posts I've ever read.
You must never read your own posts then

Are you not aware that there is a pandemic?

Aren’t YOU were the one who didn’t want to open up the economy?

You are either incredibly clueless or obnoxious, but I have a feeling it’s both

WAKE UP SHOOKSTER VAN WINKLE!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
But but but.., Mr. we should lockdown the economy for months

We are choosing the economy over death dammit!!!!

Are you not aware that there is a pandemic?
Of course. The real question is: Are YOU, Mister "I'm Doing Pretty Well"

I realize that most of you guys get your jollies by trolling 'those lefties' here on the boards. But I would have hoped some of you would have thought twice before joking about our corona virus death counts or ignoring the large-scale suffering going on in the country right now.

This is not some juvenile game, guys. This is some damn serious stuff.

Of course. The real question is: Are YOU, Mister "I'm Doing Pretty Well"

I realize that most of you guys get your jollies by trolling 'those lefties' here on the boards. But I would have hoped some of you would have thought twice before joking about our corona virus death counts or ignoring the large-scale suffering going on in the country right now.

This is not some juvenile game, guys. This is some damn serious stuff.
Fact #1. You want people to suffer and die so that it looks worse for Trump. You want the economy to suffer. You don’t care about people losing their jobs, as long as YOU don’t get infected.

Fact #2. You wanted the economy to stay closed, but now you’re saying how unemployment is 38 million. People like you are the sole reason for that

Fact #3. My stocks have lost next to nothing and I’m still getting paid very well. Before this pandemic, most Americans were doing amazingly well under the Trump administration

Fact #4. You don’t work, therefore you have no empathy for people who need to

Stop denying the facts

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT