ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

I have to admit, I am addicted to the schadenfreude from visiting the BullsPeedAheadPen…

another classic today

https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/159075-gregory-must-go/?do=findComment&comment=1909375
I remember a few years ago people wanted to see more from UCF MBB too.

Also, that bull fall coming over here saying they don't talk about us is a liar or has no awareness of what people talk about there. Maybe he doesn't talk about us but we definitely come up semi-regularly.

No, we find the state of your program hilarious....
Nope. It’s like watching a Three Stooges marathon…. The laughs just keep coming even though the jokes are so bad!!!! You guys are just so damn funny in your antics and jokes. One of my favorites is “Hey everyone! USWF is building an OCS!” 🤣😆😂 Heard that one a bunch of times but it still cracks me up!

• Haha
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Now they are talking about how they can renew their "rivalry" with West Virginia in the near future. A team they have not played in over a decade. These guys actually think that the old Big East programs still think of them.
Well at some point in the scheduling UCF will play them. I can't wait for that matchup to start up.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Hey guys, I started the MegaBull thread at the Bullpen and personally requested to lock it. (look on page 5) Brad does not censor us. The reason I asked him to lock it is that, unlike you f-boys, I don't feel we need to talk about you guys in a thread for 4+ months. (That's a f***king obsession) It's kind of sad that even with all of your success, and our lack of success we still LIVE IN YOUR HEADS full time. A lot of real estate in your little brains that is dedicated to thinking about us. We don't care about you and we barely talk about the mickey mouse university. With that being said, I've never been bitter about your success and applaud your accomplishments. Have fun in the B12, good luck and if we meet on the field we shall settle any differences there. Have fun in this thread....with your bitter aSSes :)
Hey...Yell that Triple B twit that we are THRILLED thst UCF had made his life so miserable!!

Triple B has a meltdown.

Triple B has a meltdown.
Drools love to call us “UCiF”. Let’s look at some of the “ifs”:
* What IF UCF held the lead in head-to-head football games?
* What IF UCF won the War on I-4 four straight years?
* What IF UCF played in 3 BCS/NY6 bowls, winning 2?
* What IF UCF won 3 AAC Conference Championships while in the same conference with the Drools?
* What IF UCF finished multiple seasons ranked in the Top 20?
* What IF UCF had six conference championships?
* What IF UCF finished a season 13-0, the ONLY undefeated team in the country, and beat Auburn in the Peach Bowl?
* What IF UCF won 27 games in a row?
* What IF UCF was USF? NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!

Last edited:
* What IF UCF won 3 AAC Conference Championships while in the same conference with the Drools?
* What IF UCF finished a season 13-0, the ONLY undefeated team in the country, and beat Auburn in the Peach Bowl?
We only won 25 games in a row….only….

The biggest What If for me will always be: What if Milton was healthy for Fiesta vs LSU? What if we go into 2019 on a 26 game winning streak?

I don't think we lose vs Pitt or Tulsa or even UC in '19...

It was obviously unintentional and injuries are part of the game, but it's another reason I will always hate the Bulls...

The biggest What If for me will always be: What if Milton was healthy for Fiesta vs LSU? It was obviously unintentional and injuries are part of the game, but it's another reason I will always hate the Bulls...
Was it unintentional? Guy dove straight at his knee

Reactions: ucfemup2021
This guy is usually totally drunk when he posts...but since this post was 4 hours ago I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...guess USF's latest excuse is they only recruit the best and brightest "student athletes"

jchem1995
Posted 4 hours ago

until USF decides to educate inner city boyz , its not gonna happen. We have student athletes 'round here.

Edit: This was his response to the "Can we replicate Baylor' thread

LOL@Duh*Bulls

Last edited:
This guy is usually totally drunk when he posts...but since this post was 4 hours ago I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...guess USF's latest excuse is they only recruit the best and brightest "student athletes"

jchem1995
Posted 4 hours ago

until USF decides to educate inner city boyz , its not gonna happen. We have student athletes 'round here.

Edit: This was his response to the "can we replicate what Baylor has done' thread
Glad he's comfortable enough amongst his friends to be so overtly racist. Douche.

Dissension at TBP lol. Ol ‘Wet Blanket’ Brad getting mad from the parents basement. His mom must have messed up his peanut butter and jelly sammy today, he’s all extra sensitive about it…

Thanks for the daily laugh today boys.

Outlaw
Posted 8 hours ago
23 hours ago, Outlaw said:
I agree bowl or bust for CJs!
Brad , why a downvote? Are you happy with another losing season?
Edited 8 hours ago by Outlaw

Brad
Posted 7 hours ago
Not happy with another losing season any more than not happy with you continuing to make the same repetitious disparaging comments like CJS will use two two Coordinators as an excuse. It's just old and unnecessary at this point.

Dissension at TBP lol. Ol ‘Wet Blanket’ Brad getting mad from the parents basement. His mom must have messed up his peanut butter and jelly sammy today, he’s all extra sensitive about it…

Thanks for the daily laugh today boys.

Outlaw
Posted 8 hours ago

Brad , why a downvote? Are you happy with another losing season?
Edited 8 hours ago by Outlaw

Brad
Posted 7 hours ago
Not happy with another losing season any more than not happy with you continuing to make the same repetitious disparaging comments like CJS will use two two Coordinators as an excuse. It's just old and unnecessary at this point.
"His mom must have messed up his peanut butter and jelly sammy today, he’s all extra sensitive about it…"

She probably forgot to cut the crust off the PBJ. Or cut off his internet!

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
"His mom must have messed up his peanut butter and jelly sammy today, he’s all extra sensitive about it…"

She probably forgot to cut the crust off the PBJ. Or cut off his internet!
He def seems like a guy to have his whole day thrown upside down just b/c mommy didn’t cut off his crust. I’m picturing him as the Will Ferrell character in Wedding Crashers…

I have to admit, I am addicted to the schadenfreude from visiting the BullsPeedAheadPen…

another classic today

https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/159075-gregory-must-go/?do=findComment&comment=1909375
So I google what "schadenfreude" is and....it's basically a term invented by Nazis to describe the joy they got from torturing and killing millions of Jewish people. Yup, b/w the Watercooler, Crazyhole, and you guys love of "schadenfreude", I could see why USF fans have so much love for you guys. Anyways, I just came back here b/c I took the time to look up your term and wanted to let you know. Thank you for enlightening me Mr. UCFMBA2k2. Have a great day and an even better weekend my friend.

So I google what "schadenfreude" is and....it's basically a term invented by Nazis to describe the joy they got from torturing and killing millions of Jewish people. Yup, b/w the Watercooler, Crazyhole, and you guys love of "schadenfreude", I could see why USF fans have so much love for you guys. Anyways, I just came back here b/c I took the time to look up your term and wanted to let you know. Thank you for enlightening me Mr. UCFMBA2k2. Have a great day and an even better weekend my friend.
He is a Nebraska fan

but I agree the Water Cooler is 98% trash and should be nuked .

Reactions: Shark19
He is a Nebraska fan

but I agree the Water Cooler is 98% trash and should be nuked .
I mean does buddy even post in any football threads? lol There is WAAAAAAAAy too many political discussions in this blog. WTF man, football is supposed to be entertainment and an escape from the B.S of the real world. Even at the Bullspen, I use to battle the "Negative Nancys" and just don't understand how you can let so much negativity enter your football experience. Truth be told, I find that to be kind of sad about this blog. As much success you guys have, I still see a crapload of negative nancies on this board. Anyways, I'm done with my visit. Keep on "schadenfreudING" my friends. We are about to get a new OC, so I'm sure you guys will have plenty to talk about in this thread next week.

lol the thread took off bc many of your fans got MORE arrogant after getting passed up by the Big 12…it is an interesting psychology to have a few laughs at

Reactions: knight_tracker
You’re so dumb. That word predates WWII by hundreds of years.

Reactions: MercedesKnight
Um...not sure what website come up on your searches, but this word has been around since the 1740s. Maybe you can link UCF fans to the faked moon walks or 911.

Reactions: beelit47
I mean does buddy even post in any football threads? lol There is WAAAAAAAAy too many political discussions in this blog. WTF man, football is supposed to be entertainment and an escape from the B.S of the real world. Even at the Bullspen, I use to battle the "Negative Nancys" and just don't understand how you can let so much negativity enter your football experience. Truth be told, I find that to be kind of sad about this blog. As much success you guys have, I still see a crapload of negative nancies on this board. Anyways, I'm done with my visit. Keep on "schadenfreudING" my friends. We are about to get a new OC, so I'm sure you guys will have plenty to talk about in this thread next week.

Hate the political crap....only the Forest Gump level IQs go there anyway.

The only reason I might be termed "negative" is because even with all the success in the last decade, we can do better, so it is more a constant improvement program to avoid future 64-12 losses....to anybody.

Glad to see you back.

He used to when Frost was leaving. Not much anymore.

BullGatorUCF357 welcome back to this forum... lookout you may become a regular. What's one more school to your sig. Your welcome!

Um...not sure what website come up on your searches, but this word has been around since the 1740s. Maybe you can link UCF fans to the faked moon walks or 911.
Whether they invented it or not......I'm POSITIVE it was a big part of the Nazis' vernacular 🤣

Whether they invented it or not......I'm POSITIVE it was a big part of the Nazis' vernacular 🤣
I don't know anything about that word....but I can tell you there are racist undertones on your forum.....like the guys this week that said they don't recruit inner city kids.

Reactions: U C to the F

well, a couple google searches down says the word originated in 1868. So it was definitely not invented by the Nazis.

And I did not realize it was, so i probably won’t use it anymore. I came into the word as a Red Sox die hard fan. And plenty of times it has come up as part of Yankees vernacular as it related to Aaron Boone, Bucky Dent etc. I have seen it used in many sport rivalry settings.

I don’t usually google the entymology of a word, maybe I should more often.

Reactions: knight_tracker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT