ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

rip 💀 USF 💀
#ripbozo😹👎

wlbvjlxzqht21.jpg

The Mike Hughes kick off return was the tipping point of both programs. 2017 usf was unanimously picked to win the AAC. They had their best team ever. Their top QB. They were ranked and the winner of the game went to the AAC championship. It was supposed to be their year. But we stole all of that on Black Friday. The Mike Hughes kick return would be symbolic as the UCF star continued to rise and the cows to fall.

Miserable reality is if the others go to 16, the Big XII will be gutted, 8 teams gone, that is unless Big XII can be seen as a stronger conference and can keep its members. I doubt any P5 conference is going to a G5 to add.
I think the new schools in the B12 have a greater chance of being poached than the LO8.

Well at least most seem to believe a 'lower' P5 would be poached before any G5. I still think tho, we should stop poking fun at small school usf, because you damn well know Goodell is going to be calling them soon.

Well at least most seem to believe a 'lower' P5 would be poached before any G5. I still think tho, we should stop poking fun at small school usf, because you damn well know Goodell is going to be calling them soon.
Huh? Why would the commissioner of the NFL be calling USF?

USF is living a pipe dream. Their ship has sailed away as they stand at the pier waving. They had numerous years in the Big East to think ahead and invest in facilites and improve their posture, but they rode the wave in. Their rookie "leaders" failed to understand or reseach that college football has always been a dynamic evolution in terms of conference rearrangement. They slept at the helm. Ray Jay was great when they had fans and the best financial option to minimize costs/expenses. I think Ray Jay is still a good venue for USF considering distance and cost benefit. They do not need an OCS and it was lip service given the egg on their face w/the UCF invite.

Think about this....In five years, the Big 12 will not have a need to penetrate the Florida market again. The Big 12 will not need both the Central Florida and Tampa Bay viewers. Who knows what tv streaming options will be available in five years which will change how fans pick and choose their viewing options, and not be "forced" to watch what is currently televised.

If the Big 12 wants to expand, they will want a more diverse market share. Knowing UCF and USF is only seperated by a 100 miles does not fulfill this agenda. I believe they'll engage w/the PAC 12 (ASU & Utah), Boise, Memphis, SMU to expand their viewership vice concentrate in a non-traditional college football market such as Tampa. Boise has already mentioned they've had discussions w/the Big 12. At this time, no matter what USF does or tells their fans, they have ultimately been left from the big boy table forever unless they can sell to the ACC. Good luck...FSU and Miami will Genshaft that idea. I quote O'Leary...Karma is a bitch. Save this post.
Speaking of streaming and viewership, any smart person will know that every USF fan will watch every UCF game in the Big12 anyways out of hate and envy...all 10 thousand of them.

Good point...basically owning both markets.
Was trying to make that point for a decade it seems, no reason for any BCS/P5 conference to take both since either one would take the majority of the eyes from the other's market. Was told I didn't know what I was talking about.

been a few weeks but briefly peaked over there (bullspen) lmao the delusion is on another level in the on campus stadium thread, they think they can get a Big10 invite . If any Florida school jumps to the Big10 it would be UF with how they have prioritized trying to be a Duke

been a few weeks but briefly peaked over there (bullspen) lmao the delusion is on another level in the on campus stadium thread, they think they can get a Big10 invite . If any Florida school jumps to the Big10 it would be UF with how they have prioritized trying to be a Duke

Now they are blaming the rivalry with us for their downfall - we brought them down to their level. And they have to come up with complete lies to justify it.

Here's one of my favorite pieces of "knowledge":

puc86
Posted 2 hours ago
2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:
I didn't even read the list past 10. I'm assuming the UCF/UConn trophy isn't there? Is there a trophy for that?
Yes it had a trophy that Uconn proceeded to leave on the sideline when they won because they had self respect and new just because someone is thirsty to capitalize on you doesn’t mean you have to buy into it. And no it wasn’t on the list either because no one cares about the random forced “rivalries” UCF tried to throw at anyone and everyone with us being the only ones dumb enough to buy into it, sad.

Now they are blaming the rivalry with us for their downfall - we brought them down to their level. And they have to come up with complete lies to justify it.

puc86
Posted 2 hours ago

Yes it had a trophy that Uconn proceeded to leave on the sideline when they won because they had self respect and new just because someone is thirsty to capitalize on you doesn’t mean you have to buy into it. And no it wasn’t on the list either because no one cares about the random forced “rivalries” UCF tried to throw at anyone and everyone with us being the only ones dumb enough to buy into it, sad.
Most on their board know this is a lie. I saw it on another thread where they mentioned UCF wanted no part in it.

They are seriously in full meltdown mode.

Reactions: Knight Strength

puc86
Posted 2 hours ago

Puc86 is the saddest person on their board.

Puc86 is the saddest person on their board.
He’s either totally delusional or a complete idiot or both.
Perhaps he read all the articles about the so-called rivalry (Con-FLiCT trophy) and just transposed the names of the 2 schools to quell the anguish in his feeble mind.
It had absolutely nothing to do with USF but funny to see how some bulltards will grasp at anything to blame UCF for their own demise. 🙄. A prime example of full-blown revisionist history on display!

The last time South Florida beat a BCS opponent was Oct. 26, 2019, a 45-20 win at East Carolina. The Bulls have 16 consecutive losses since then, 12 coming under Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight59
puc86
Posted 2 hours ago

You know a person and fan based has to be unbelievably pathetic if they have to outright lie about a fake "rivalry" that had nothing to do with them. 🤣

Colorado left the Big 12 for a reason, the state culture is more inlined with liberal/recreational vibe of California than it is with the state of Texas
They were irrelevant for 10 years prior to joining the PAC-12 (averaging like 5-6 wins per year). Since joining the PAC-12 in 2011 they have had two seasons where they were above .500 (one of them being 4-2 in the abbreviated covid season)….averaging probably 4-5 wins per season. A worse record than their last 10 years in the Big-12. I guess the PAC-12 figured they needed another team to collect loses and paychecks. Colorado traded in thier identity for a paycheck.

Last edited:
Oh man, I hadn't lurked their board since the Big 12 news, but damn if the tears in that rivalry thread aren't delicious. Karma is a bitch named Judy.

Reactions: Knight59
The husker board is equally as entertaining (well, maybe one notch down). Many of thier fans are in the stage where Lucy pulls the football from Charlie Brown.

charliebrown-thanksgiving.gif

Reactions: beelit47
The husker board is equally as entertaining (well, maybe one notch down). Many of thier fans are in the stage where Lucy pulls the football from Charlie Brown.

charliebrown-thanksgiving.gif
All of the ones I know say they should be undefeated and they are playing opponents and refs.

puc86
Posted 2 hours ago

Other than having the facts wrong.....every board has a puc character, thinks he is the smartest guy in every room he enters but is laughed at behind his back.

The thread on the UCF "rivalry" is especially funny. So many of their fans blame so much of their situation on playing us, as if playing each other has done anything for either teams "status". Only one time did the game "matter" so far (2017), and I'm glad we were playing that at home. That game is strictly for our fanbases and hardly anybody else out there cares about that game. I for one hope we keep playing each other.

At least they do have fans that acknowledge their fate has been much more predicated on not winning.....anything, rather than losing to us a few times in a row. When they beat us 4 times in a row I was all for keeping on playing them. 2005 and 2007 were exciting seasons even though we lost to them, because we had other things we were playing for (1-1 in conference titles games). Either we step up or we don't and their fanbase gets to kick ours around. That's life.

We stopped playing from 2009 through 2012.

In that period UCF went 34-19 going 2-1 in bowls, winning one conference title game and losing another.

In that period USF went 24-26 and won 2 bowl games.

Not playing in and/or winning games that matter has hurt them. Their teams never learned how to win those games for whatever reason. Having bad records and piss-poor football programs didn't hinder Rutgers, Maryland and Colorado from getting scooped up during conference realignment, so that's not an excuse. We've kept doing the things we need to do as a program in order to build a solid program that so far has been pretty resilient to really bad seasons as well as really good seasons, as well as having to go through 4 entirely different coaching staffs (and 3 ADs) in the last 7 seasons.

The only people to blame for their situation is themselves (the school and athletics program).

The thread on the UCF "rivalry" is especially funny. So many of their fans blame so much of their situation on playing us, as if playing each other has done anything for either teams "status". Only one time did the game "matter" so far (2017), and I'm glad we were playing that at home. That game is strictly for our fanbases and hardly anybody else out there cares about that game. I for one hope we keep playing each other.

At least they do have fans that acknowledge their fate has been much more predicated on not winning.....anything, rather than losing to us a few times in a row. When they beat us 4 times in a row I was all for keeping on playing them. 2005 and 2007 were exciting seasons even though we lost to them, because we had other things we were playing for (1-1 in conference titles games). Either we step up or we don't and their fanbase gets to kick ours around. That's life.

We stopped playing from 2009 through 2012.

In that period UCF went 34-19 going 2-1 in bowls, winning one conference title game and losing another.

In that period USF went 24-26 and won 2 bowl games.

Not playing in and/or winning games that matter has hurt them. Their teams never learned how to win those games for whatever reason. Having bad records and piss-poor football programs didn't hinder Rutgers, Maryland and Colorado from getting scooped up during conference realignment, so that's not an excuse. We've kept doing the things we need to do as a program in order to build a solid program that so far has been pretty resilient to really bad seasons as well as really good seasons, as well as having to go through 4 entirely different coaching staffs (and 3 ADs) in the last 7 seasons.

The only people to blame for their situation is themselves (the school and athletics program).
Not only that, but the "new" rivalry with them in football actually didn't start until November of the 2013 season. We came into that game with a 9-1 record ranked #17 in the country having already beaten then #8 ranked Louisville. But, sure it was the fact that we had USF back on our schedule that we were able to do that.

I also find it interesting how much they crap on their administration for failing to put money into facilities when they were all signing the same tune about how they did not want an OCS unless it was some 250million dollar monstrosity. They still will not recognize that their hubris is what has been holding them back

Why are we caring about USF message board? We are Navy’s only win. That’s embarrassing. If we don’t start winning we are them.
One of the big reasons is how they constantly badmouth us while accomplishing absolutely NOTHING.

They haven't beaten an FBS team in NEARLY 2 YEARS......yeah the Navy loss sucked but we have already won since, so we are in no danger of becoming them.

Reactions: Central Floridave
It’s embarrassing. It’s like USF football fans making fun of Kansas football. It may be fun but it looks stupid.
It’s more like Kansas State fans making fun of Kansas. Or I guess now with the Big 12 move making fun of Middle Kansas Tech.

It’s more like Kansas State fans making fun of Kansas. Or I guess now with the Big 12 move making fun of Middle Kansas Tech.
I’m not really talking instate. We are about to have our worst season since KZs freshman year and we’re worried about USF fans talking about us dragging them down. I’m more worried we try not to get 8 losses. USF has a legit shot at beating us with our offense.

I’m not really talking instate. We are about to have our worst season since KZs freshman year and we’re worried about USF fans talking about us dragging them down. I’m more worried we try not to get 8 losses. USF has a legit shot at beating us with our offense.
Yet again. We watch games. We don't play them. There's nothing you and I can do about a situation where we were average last year, lost a bunch of talent to the NFL, it wasn't replaced, and now we have a ton of injuries (not to mention a whole new staff implementing different offenses and defenses). Let any team play without their starting QB, RB, and #1 WR and see how they fare. It doesn't end well. Never has. Never will. I still think we have the fortitude to win 6-7 games. I guess we'll find out once the games are played.

In the meantime this is a board of entertainment, so be entertained.
are-you.gif

I would say if we played today they would be favored....but either way they act like classless douchebags so I can certainly laugh at their failures....which have been EPIC for the last decade now.
The cows would not be favored over UCF today. We would be about 14 point favorites at home. They are rated worse in Sagarin than ECU was and we were double digit favorites vs them.

ADVERTISEMENT