ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

UF was definitely not motivated, sleepwalking the whole time.....they knew they had this.

But how funny was it that the heifers went all usf at the end to claim just another moral victory.

Duh*Bulls lose last night in the most hilarious fashion and typical of duh*bulls...

Within a chip shot of field goal range to tie it with under a minute, The center snapped the ball past the Qb and after a run down lost about 15 yards and out of field goal range. But, they attempted to kick it anyway and I think it was around 51 yards. Another, miss snap on the field goal attempt and the ball went hay-wire and missed.

LOL. Gators should not be in the top 25 after that showing and near upset bid. Duh*bulls...LOL. what a way to lose a game by shooting yourself in the foot.

from a 'misery index' on hot seat coaches:

South Florida: By nature of being stuck in the American Athletic Conference, the Bulls are not going to ever get many shots at a victory as meaningful as beating Florida in the Swamp. They had that chance on Saturday — and blew it. Down 31-28 with one drive to either win or tie, USF was driving deep into Florida territory with enough time on the clock and timeouts in its pocket to give the Bulls some options. But it seemed like coach Jeff Scott did not want quarterback Gerry Bohanon to make a big mistake, so USF kept things pretty simple and conservative and looked as if it was playing for a field goal. That didn’t work out for the Bulls when a bad snap with 44 seconds left cost them 14 yards, setting up a 49-yard kick that was close to being made despite a wobbly hold. It would have been nice to see USF push for a touchdown before that bad snap, but it didn’t so we’ll never know. After three straight losing seasons, including a 4-20 start to Scott’s tenure (1-20 against FBS teams), it would have been a massive boost to beat Florida. Instead, it's just more frustration for a program that has a history of what-ifs and missed opportunities.

from a 'misery index' on hot seat coaches:

South Florida: By nature of being stuck in the American Athletic Conference, the Bulls are not going to ever get many shots at a victory as meaningful as beating Florida in the Swamp. They had that chance on Saturday — and blew it. Down 31-28 with one drive to either win or tie, USF was driving deep into Florida territory with enough time on the clock and timeouts in its pocket to give the Bulls some options. But it seemed like coach Jeff Scott did not want quarterback Gerry Bohanon to make a big mistake, so USF kept things pretty simple and conservative and looked as if it was playing for a field goal. That didn’t work out for the Bulls when a bad snap with 44 seconds left cost them 14 yards, setting up a 49-yard kick that was close to being made despite a wobbly hold. It would have been nice to see USF push for a touchdown before that bad snap, but it didn’t so we’ll never know. After three straight losing seasons, including a 4-20 start to Scott’s tenure (1-20 against FBS teams), it would have been a massive boost to beat Florida. Instead, it's just more frustration for a program that has a history of what-ifs and missed opportunities.

USiF 😆

That dum fuk CJS cost them the ball game. He went conservative on the closing drive. Just like against us

Dude has no instinct. We are blessed and should exit war I-4 at 8-6, sweeping last 6. After that, done with the cows for 5 years minimum

UF got supremely lucky. Cows were moving easily down the field and probably would have had a TD if not for a terrible bad snap. Had 2nd and 5 or so inside the 20 and then suddenly went to 3rd and 20. Almost feel bad for them. Coaches had them in position with pretty bad talent level.

Reactions: Knight Strength
UF got supremely lucky. Cows were moving easily down the field and probably would have had a TD if not for a terrible bad snap. Had 2nd and 5 or so inside the 20 and then suddenly went to 3rd and 20. Almost feel bad for them. Coaches had them in position with pretty bad talent level.
Hopefully this deflates da bools and they lose out. That will also keep the gators exposed if usf tumbles badly

That is why Home Field advantage matters . When you have around 88K fans screaming trying to hold on for the W players flinch and make a mistake

Utah did the same thing week 1

The reason they deserve no respect lol

I sincerely hope they do not beat Louisville. That would look poor for us.

We were the far better team, but couldn't execute ... the entire line and offense didn't mesh at all. Should have been 40.
Nope, the better team won….as they always do. Yes it was embarrassing but the scoreboard doesn’t lie…..unless you are a myopic heifer.

Reactions: muckdawg24
I'm not trying to diminish Louisville, they won. I'm just saying we didn't execute, and they did their best to interfere with our execution. The Cows might beat them.
Or Florida is really not that good…I’m heavily leaning towards the later. Utah handed them the first game (by not executing and a ridiculously bad coaching decision to go for 2 instead of 1 when up 19-14 (which they failed), which meant at the end of the game they were down by 3 instead of 2, and then got picked off in the endzone trying to win, instead of winning by kicking a 23 yard FG). Just look at Richardson’s stats….abysmal; 53% with 0 TDs against 4 Int’s. He can hurt you with his feet but he is only hurting UF with his arm.

Or Florida is really not that good…I’m heavily leaning towards the later. Utah handed them the first game (by not executing and a ridiculously bad coaching decision to go for 2 instead of 1 when up 19-14 (which they failed), which meant at the end of the game they were down by 3 instead of 2, and then got picked off in the endzone trying to win, instead of winning by kicking a 23 yard FG). Just look at Richardson’s stats….abysmal; 53% with 0 TDs against 4 Int’s. He can hurt you with his feet but he is only hurting UF with his arm.
I could see the Gators finishing 5-7 or even 4-8 this year. The SEC east is much improved. The biggest indicator, IMO, will be this Saturdays game against Tennessee. If the Vols win going away, I can see some buyers remorse towards Billy Napier start among some of the boosters

I could see the Gators finishing 5-7 or even 4-8 this year. The SEC east is much improved. The biggest indicator, IMO, will be this Saturdays game against Tennessee. If the Vols win going away, I can see some buyers remorse towards Billy Napier start among some of the boosters

As Gus said about AAC in his hire presser “I played in this league before. That matters”

Reactions: UCFBS
Yep I've been saying this since a conversation I had with a UF fan while in line for beer at the usf game last year. Napier had a good stint at Louisiana but he's overall unproven. I understand Dan Mullen had a bad season but he got to a NY6 game the year before. Unless there was something behind the scenes at UF, I can't see firing Mullen and then being excited about getting a coach who did well in the Sun Belt. I have no confidence in Napiers abilities and as a UCF fan it makes me happy.

Back on topic here, the calf’s are running another embarrassing ticket special…

"This is a much better approach than the free model. It’s much easier to convince someone that something is worth more than they paid than it is to convince someone that something free has any value to them."

When your only options are offering free tickets or close to free tickets, yeah you're screwed either way.

Reactions: beelit47
"embarrassing ticket special"

In the immortal words of George O'leary, "An empty seat never bought a hot dog."

btw, duh*bulls are not going to beat Loserville.

Yep I've been saying this since a conversation I had with a UF fan while in line for beer at the usf game last year. Napier had a good stint at Louisiana but he's overall unproven. I understand Dan Mullen had a bad season but he got to a NY6 game the year before. Unless there was something behind the scenes at UF, I can't see firing Mullen and then being excited about getting a coach who did well in the Sun Belt. I have no confidence in Napiers abilities and as a UCF fan it makes me happy.
Mullen knew how to develop QBs

what happened was is I think he got sick of recruiting and how much more difficult/layered it is getting bc of nil

"This is a much better approach than the free model. It’s much easier to convince someone that something is worth more than they paid than it is to convince someone that something free has any value to them."

When your only options are offering free tickets or close to free tickets, yeah you're screwed either way.

And how does offering free tickets make the season ticket holder feel? Like they have been screwed.

what happened was is I think he got sick of recruiting and how much more difficult/layered it is getting bc of nil
Think Charlie Strong is a another good example of getting lazy as he became a seasoned coach. The reports from fans and media is Scott Frost starting cruising on easy street after like year 2 at Nebraska and just not putting in the daily grind.

Think Charlie Strong is a another good example of getting lazy as he became a seasoned coach. The reports from fans and media is Scott Frost starting cruising on easy street after like year 2 at Nebraska and just not putting in the daily grind.
It's difficult for me understand a coach that is getting paid millions of dollars not putting the time in. Apparently he got distracted outside of football.

Auburn is getting serious about firing Harsin too, and it's not just talk. He's likely gone at the end of the year unless he wins the Iron Bowl by some miracle.

The entire SEC has Nebraska (Bo Pelini) syndrome, where they fire head coaches for not winning their rivalries, or the SEC, enough times ... because they want the next Nick Saban.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT