ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

article doesn’t mention Weatherford first tweeted about an OCS literally hours after the Big 12 UCF news broke
And this is all you need to know when it comes to their serious lack of vision and entitlement over the years...

"USF’s first president, John S. Allen, always opposed a stadium. Another former president, Betty Castor, once said she was open to the idea if “someone wanted to give it to USF.” Explorations under Judy Genshaft fizzled, and Law’s predecessor, Steve Currall, called it a “vision,” not a plan."

I just scanned through the Bulls Pen and saw that they still think playing on "the big stage" is a selling point for the kids. That playing in Buc's stadium somehow makes the kids think they are playing for a bigger program or team or something. That their program is akin to Miami in their glory years. Their biggest problem at the moment is fan apathy. I'm just praying that Frost doesn't go there, I'd rather see him at FAU if he comes back to Florida.

Reactions: U C to the F
Seems like failure is the option. They have failed
Failure to Launch is the problem. Weatherford's favorite movie.

funny images lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I can't root for either one. I hope it is cancelled by lighting never to be rescheduled....

Side note, my 11 year-old daughter was invited to go to Gainesville for the game by some friends and she declined. "Why would I want to waste my afternoon watching the two teams I dislike the most?" Frankly, what a proud moment for me...

I can't root for either one. I hope it is cancelled by lighting never to be rescheduled....

Side note, my 11 year-old daughter was invited to go to Gainesville for the game by some friends and she declined. "Why would I want to waste my afternoon watching the two teams I dislike the most?" Frankly, what a proud moment for me...

you raised her right!

Reactions: muckdawg24

You have done well sir

USF winning is better for our SoS and our conference (which we are still in). I don't buy all the "recruiting" arguments since our best year ever was USF's best year too.
First of all, the SOS doesn't mean squat for us now that we have a loss.

Secondly, everything goes out the window when rooting for USF to get mauled.

USF winning is better for our SoS and our conference (which we are still in). I don't buy all the "recruiting" arguments since our best year ever was USF's best year too.
Funny, USF has not helped the SOS strength of schedule for the last 3 years and probably have zero impact again this year.

Reactions: Knight59
The debate over who we want to win the usf/UF game because of recruiting and SOS is pointless. I understand those points but UF is going to dominate them. The most UCF fans can ask for is for USF to score a few touchdowns and keep it somewhat respectable.

The debate over who we want to win the usf/UF game because of recruiting and SOS is pointless. I understand those points but UF is going to dominate them. The most UCF fans can ask for is for USF to score a few touchdowns and keep it somewhat respectable.
I disagree, UF wins its just a regular day. If USF wins they might give their coach a raise

I disagree, UF wins its just a regular day. If USF wins they might give their coach a raise

UF wins its business as usual, nobody will blink. If USF wins, they buy billboard space proclaiming they gave their coach a contract extension for 5 years and that USF football will be in the ACC next year. UF will put their new coach on the hot seat and as long as they go bowling, they don't fire him. UF can afford to pay 3 head coaches. USF can barely afford to pay 1.

Respectable so far

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT