ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

So 18 months to study what the stadium needs before they announce anything firm is that way I’m reading the news.

So 18 months to study what the stadium needs before they announce anything firm is that way I’m reading the news.
That's the way I read it to but I also understood that they don't even have the money yet to pay for the design phase.

"Kelly said the Bulls will first ask for funding for the design phase, which is expected to take 12-18 months."

That's the way I read it to but I also understood that they don't even have the money yet to pay for the design phase.

"Kelly said the Bulls will first ask for funding for the design phase, which is expected to take 12-18 months."
Its like theyre 3 months behind rent on a studio apartment but theyre shopping for 5 million dollar homes on zillow

Update from bullspen on ipf

Spoke with the GC on Friday night. Contract calls for it to be done 1st week of November. He's confident it will be before that. Learned something interesting. Even though it is an indoor field, they have to install it like an outdoor field. Layers of rocks, etc for drainage. Explained that they have to be able to clean the field of sweat, blood, etc. Never would have guessed. And then all the lines on the field will have to be stiched in. They aren't just painted on. Another learning moment for me.

The ONLY reason it would take this long is they are praying some P5 will agree to something with them. They are talking to multiple design firms that have recently built a high school sized stadium and they should be able to use the basis one one of those and add a sinking pirate ship in 6-8 months.

Reactions: Martigo123
“And then all the lines on the field will have to be stiched in.”

They could save money if they skip the goal line. Duh*bulls can’t find it anyway.

Reactions: beelit47
I just don't understand where the funding will be coming from. They have made no mention on how they will or can pay for it? It's like going to the car dealing w/your shoulders back and chest out....asking for the upgraded model w/the 500hp engine and lime green paint job, asking the salesguy when it will be available for delivery with a serious face, knowing well along you don't have two nickels to rub together to buy it. Show me the money....how do you plan to pay for it?

Reactions: Knight Strength
I just don't understand where the funding will be coming from. They have made no mention on how they will or can pay for it? It's like going to the car dealing w/your shoulders back and chest out....asking for the upgraded model w/the 500hp engine and lime green paint job, asking the salesguy when it will be available for delivery with a serious face, knowing well along you don't have two nickels to rub together to buy it. Show me the money....how do you plan to pay for it?
877-cash-now

the only thing that I can think of is the Lightning Owner possibly giving them a huge donation to get this going.

350 million seems insane when their Program will get less tv money and haven’t showed progress to build momentum with Donors

Reactions: Knight Strength
the only thing that I can think of is the Lightning Owner possibly giving them a huge donation to get this going.

350 million seems insane when their Program will get less tv money and haven’t showed progress to build momentum with Donors
I'm pretty sure he already donated $5mil.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
According to this article, they have the fundraising all figured out....

"The answers will become clear in the next 12-14 months and shape the final construction cost. Kelly said he had nothing new to report on how USF intends to pay for the nine-figure project, though he reiterated that donations will play a “big part.”

“We have to figure out what we want, how much does it cost, then we figure out and finalize the plan on how we get there…” Kelly said. “We will build the very best facility we can afford.""

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ta...opulous-for-on-campus-stadium/?outputType=amp

According to this article, they have the fundraising all figured out....

"The answers will become clear in the next 12-14 months and shape the final construction cost. Kelly said he had nothing new to report on how USF intends to pay for the nine-figure project, though he reiterated that donations will play a “big part.”

“We have to figure out what we want, how much does it cost, then we figure out and finalize the plan on how we get there…” Kelly said. “We will build the very best facility we can afford.""

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/sports/bulls/2022/09/06/usf-eyes-barton-malow-and-populous-for-on-campus-stadium/?outputType=amp
Maybe they can add bleachers to their iPF and compete in the arena football league instead

So they will be begging for money….how usf of them to not do any work and expect to be given things….geez that whole school is a cesspool of laziness.
I don't know, they are going to have to work their bovine butts off to get anything close to $350M in donations...

Or maybe this...

cow pole dancing GIF

"We played poorly, but that doesn't mean we're a poor football team." Scott said.

“We have a lot of stuff to look at, to learn from,” said the third-year coach, who fell to 1-19 against FBS teams. “I am very confident that our guys will respond the right way. I told them this game will not define our season and it won't define our team. How we respond to this will."

Very Confident? Very delusional in my opinion! LOL@Duh*Bulls...

"We played poorly, but that doesn't mean we're a poor football team." Scott said.

“We have a lot of stuff to look at, to learn from,” said the third-year coach, who fell to 1-19 against FBS teams. “I am very confident that our guys will respond the right way. I told them this game will not define our season and it won't define our team. How we respond to this will."

Very Confident? Very delusional in my opinion! LOL@Duh*Bulls...
Don’t blame him, he is trying to keep checks coming in……he will never get another HC gig.

The “#2” flex is their most bragged about “achievement”.

Imagine bragging about a single meaningless ranking; that lasted 1 week; in the middle of the season; that occurred well over a decade ago as the “go to” flex for your entire history. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT