ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

5% chance of going to a bowl game? They only have 5 more games and need 5 wins to make a bowl. Does this guy know they would have to win every remaining game? It isn’t happening buddy, 0% chance lol 😂

smazza

Posted 15 minutes ago
  • if gb isnt playing zero chance of a bowl game. if gb is playing 5% chance of a bowl game.
ESPN give them 0.0% chance of 6 wins. Also gives us 48% chance of winning the American.

Reactions: Knight Strength
And of course they are crapping all over Timmy for “quitting” when in reality the coaching staff lied to him and tossed him aside like a misfit toy.

NEWSFLASH, he didn’t quit…he just didn’t want anything to do with the staff that treated him that way.

And all the pussies like gatorbull and awakening can STFU and look at the losers they see in the mirror.

And of course they are crapping all over Timmy for “quitting” when in reality the coaching staff lied to him and tossed him aside like a misfit toy.

NEWSFLASH, he didn’t quit…he just didn’t want anything to do with the staff that treated him that way.

And all the pussies like gatorbull and awakening can STFU and look at the losers they see in the mirror.
Well ... just to play 'devil's advocate,' some of our fans really did that to Keene as well. Be careful how one scolds S. Florida, as we could be guilty of the same at times.

Well ... just to play 'devil's advocate,' some of our fans really did that to Keene as well. Be careful how one scolds S. Florida, as we could be guilty of the same at times.
People weren’t crapping on Keene b/c he quit, they were crapping on him b/c he was NGE. Timmy left that dumpster fire and it hurt their feelings. You are talking apples and oranges sir.

What? Fans were calling Keene a quitter? The coaching staff lied to him about conducting a fair tryout? No, none of these things occurred here.

I think the difference is most people here aren’t upset Keene is leaving. He wants to play anywhere he can. Fine with me.

People weren’t crapping on Keene b/c he quit, they were crapping on him b/c he was NGE. Timmy left that dumpster fire and it hurt their feelings. You are talking apples and oranges sir.
What? Fans were calling Keene a quitter? The coaching staff lied to him about conducting a fair tryout? No, none of these things occurred here.
I think the difference is most people here aren’t upset Keene is leaving. He wants to play anywhere he can. Fine with me.
I meant some of our fans were extremely hard on Keene. It's easy to make fun of the Cows for something, but ignore our own messes at times.

But it is apples and oranges in some regards, I do admit that @U C to the F. I'm just saying we don't have much room to talk, as fans, given how some of us treated Keene.

I meant some of our fans were extremely hard on Keene. It's easy to make fun of the Cows for something, but ignore our own messes at times.

But it is apples and oranges in some regards, I do admit that @U C to the F. I'm just saying we don't have much room to talk, as fans, given how some of us treated Keene.
No you are definitely right about that part. I was just pointing out the comparison wasn’t the same.. Fans are crazy, 🙋🏻‍♂️ guilty here at times also.

Mikey got a great opportunity to play as a true freshman. It's a double edge sword as it's not easy playing as a true freshman with a steep learning curve from high-school to college. I think he did good considering he was forced into action early. If he does end up somewhere else I think he is going to do well. I wish him the best. Now it would really be ironic if he went to USF.

Can someone tell me what their lame “UCiF” means btw. I just don’t get it, surely it is something completely lame just like their “c.” thing.
Their “Kanigits” is the absolute worst though. I never want to be lame enough to understand or think that is funny. And yes, I know what it’s from, a Monty python movie that I had to watch and scratch my head the whole time as how lame it was. Talk about a movie that doesn’t hold up, it’s terrible and not at all funny.

I love how they think that is funny b/c it isn’t at all funny. 1-24 is pretty funny tho.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Mikey got a great opportunity to play as a true freshman. It's a double edge sword as it's not easy playing as a true freshman with a steep learning curve from high-school to college. I think he did good considering he was forced into action early. If he does end up somewhere else I think he is going to do well. I wish him the best. Now it would really be ironic if he went to USF.
Is Mike Loftin recruiting him? He became a starter pretty quick in fast food alley.

Can someone tell me what their lame “UCiF” means btw.
Because 15 years ago when they were good and had wins over bcs and top 25 teams, our history was full of near misses and our fans often said stuff like "well if our kicker had just..." Or "if we could've made one more throw...." In other words there was a lot of "if only" talk from us, so they called us UC-if.

As far as kanigits, I remember learning in English class that the word Knight was actually once pronounced in a way similar to that (ie: phonetically) before there was French influence in the English language. If that's what they're referencing, it's not really all that funny.

As far as kanigits, I remember learning in English class that the word Knight was actually once pronounced in a way similar to that (ie: phonetically) before there was French influence in the English language. If that's what they're referencing, it's not really all that funny.

Sort of.

When the Normans conquered the Saxons, they thought them to be very, very stupid for a laundry list of reasons. One of those reasons was that the Saxons' version of early English had no concept for silent consonants, so when they encountered a word like "knight", they tried to pronounce it the way it would have been pronounced in their language, with every letter having to have some kind of a sound.

So the whole "kanigits" thing is just implying that Knights fans are dumb and uncultured.

Sort of.

When the Normans conquered the Saxons, they thought them to be very, very stupid for a laundry list of reasons. One of those reasons was that the Saxons' version of early English had no concept for silent consonants, so when they encountered a word like "knight", they tried to pronounce it the way it would have been pronounced in their language, with every letter having to have some kind of a sound.

So the whole "kanigits" thing is just implying that Knights fans are dumb and uncultured.
Maybe. A couple websites say that the word is Germanic in origin though, with the hard k having being pronounced.

With a lot of history there are competing theories. I don't know for sure and I'm not an expert in any of it.

I think though, from USF fans we can agree that its 1: got something to do with a phonetic pronunciation, and 2: not really all that funny.

In my house we sometimes mispronounce things phonetically to be silly. "Can you pass me the ka-nife?", so I hardly feel insulated by it :)

I know where they get the whole “kanigits” thing and it’s even lamer than all the true origins of the word. The moderator of the site is a monte python fan and apparently they think said it in one of the movies they love to play over and over. I tried to watch it out of curiosity and it’s a humor I just don’t get I guess.

Reactions: SCKnight
That Bull Awakening guy is really posting some gems, like this one...

"So let’s see how we do next season. Hopefully we go 6-6 or better but the AAC is gonna get stronger imo. UTSA & UAB won’t be easy."

That site is a riot these days....highly recommend if you've got a little time to kill.

"So let’s see how we do next season. Hopefully we go 6-6 or better but the AAC is gonna get stronger imo. UTSA & UAB won’t be easy."

That site is a riot these days....highly recommend if you've got a little time to kill.
Last years UTSA was decent. But hes acting like theyre suddenly the new Texas

He is already hedging his bets for next year? Wow. Not to mention that he thinks the AAC is getting stronger after losing 3 of the top 4 teams in the conference since 2015.

That site is pure comedic gold. The delusions over there are all worth reading.

I know where they get the whole “kanigits” thing and it’s even lamer than all the true origins of the word. The moderator of the site is a monte python fan and apparently they think said it in one of the movies they love to play over and over. I tried to watch it out of curiosity and it’s a humor I just don’t get I guess.

I’m really here for the usf meltdown, especially if there is another GameDay at UCF next week. 👀 🍿

Damn you talking "tough" online 🤣 You are "defending" a "quiter" who ran away once he got some competition. That is what cowards do and you are cosigning it. I wasnt a fan of his from the start but I do wish him well....."tough guy" 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT