ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Damn you talking "tough" online 🤣 You are "defending" a "quiter" who ran away once he got some competition. That is what cowards do and you are cosigning it. I wasnt a fan of his from the start but I do wish him well....."tough guy" 🤣
Actually he was a UCF fan from Seminole high school that Heupel didn’t offer. When Gus offered him a spot here as a transfer he took it. Sure he could have wasted a year of eligibility on the dumpster fire in temple terrace but 3 years from now he’ll be glad he didn’t.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Actually he was a UCF fan from Seminole high school that Heupel didn’t offer. When Gus offered him a spot here as a transfer he took it. Sure he could have wasted a year of eligibility on the dumpster fire in temple terrace but 3 years from now he’ll be glad he didn’t.
They consider Timmy a quitter for doing exactly what Bohanon did, yet they love Bohanon.

UCF has a history of moving on 2 the next QB. There is no loyalty. Lets jope he wins the job.

Bohanon was a SR with an extra covid year. Timmy has a good 4 years left. Different situation.
Is it your opinion that Timmy did not use up a year of eligibility last season? Is it also your opinion that Bohanon is on his last year of eligibility this year since he played in more than 4 games this season?

Jeff Scott lied to Timmy about bringing in a transfer and waited till after the spring deadline/spring practice to do it so he wouldn’t be eligible this Fall if he decided to transfer . USF Boosters also paid Bohanan a large amount so it wasn’t a fair camp competition. It was decided by desperate boosters that are freaking out about being stuck in the aac

We being the general UCF fan. Its great when a guy comes but people talk smack when they leave us.
I totally agree . So have you noticed how people shower accolades on Heuple for the turn around at UT and doing it as if we drummed him out of town? Yet he left us and Sock Boi leaves us and he is the devil. 😆. Folks expect loyalty when in reality now with the transfer portal, NIL and such from players to coaches it's all about what have done for me this quarter. That's college football ball now .

I look at some of this like the wild west and towns are bringing in hired gun slingers to defend the town . They have no loyalty to the town it's just a job . The town next door could hire them next week and they are gone. Mean while you're stuck in the same town because of your passion and loyalty for it.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
We love Timmy for leaving USF. We hate DG for leaving us.
Name the QB that was going to start or even have a chance against DG, here at UCF? If you can actually name 1, you're delusional. Now I'm willing to bet our current QB would replace DG once he lost Louisville again, and maybe GT, maybe SMU, etc, but DG would have started, no question. It's not even the same situation. DG left as the starter, Timmy left being replaced, which is why I, and every other UCF fan, had no problem with Milton and others who weren't starters who left. Why is it that hard for you to understand? The only anger is with the starters who left for no doubt in my mind MORE MONEY. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Name the QB that was going to start or even have a chance against DG, here at UCF? If you can actually name 1, you're delusional. Now I'm willing to bet our current QB would replace DG once he lost Louisville again, and maybe GT, maybe SMU, etc, but DG would have started, no question. It's not even the same situation. DG left as the starter, Timmy left being replaced, which is why I, and every other UCF fan, had no problem with Milton and others who weren't starters who left. Why is it that hard for you to understand? The only anger is with the starters who left for no doubt in my mind MORE MONEY. Is it really that difficult to understand?
There is more to athletics than starting. Russell Wilson was starting at NC State. He was a nobody until he transferred to Wisconsin. When DG transferred, all of a sudden hes a Heisman candidate. Here they said he was OK. You can hate guys if you want, doesnt mean they didn’t make a decision they thought was better. Not liking your coaches is a good reason to leave.

After another loss against Houston, do you guys think that they fire Scott before they even play us? I mean 1 win all season and its against an FCS. Not exactly trending up.

I watched some of that game. Some of Jeff Scott decisions were head scratchers. They probably will give him an extension. It’s what duh*bulls do.

Reactions: UCFBS
There is more to athletics than starting. Russell Wilson was starting at NC State. He was a nobody until he transferred to Wisconsin. When DG transferred, all of a sudden hes a Heisman candidate. Here they said he was OK. You can hate guys if you want, doesnt mean they didn’t make a decision they thought was better. Not liking your coaches is a good reason to leave.
Get a dictionary and really try hard to understand the difference between indifference and hate. They are not the same.

Damn you talking "tough" online 🤣 You are "defending" a "quiter" who ran away once he got some competition. That is what cowards do and you are cosigning it. I wasnt a fan of his from the start but I do wish him well....."tough guy" 🤣

Just seeing this....he transferred to get away from your 1-7 excrement filled program and get a fair opportunity. Blame your crappy coach for not handling it better. How can you call a guy a quitter then wish him well....dumbass heifer.

And I bet you are a pussy IRL just like you are here

Different story, Wilson only left because NC St told him no more baseball.

He is one of the most delusional fans of the most delusional fan bases. I don’t even think he attended usf, so imagine being a fan of usf and you don’t even have to be…he gotta be a masochist.

To think if they put that $350K towards a stadium, they could be a little closer to actually getting noticed. I think they need to extend the Coach's contract again. I mean, if they can get a W against Temple then he's worth it as they increase their Ws by 100%!

They are still paying Strong, so they can’t afford to sack this guy too and be paying 3 guys head coach salaries.

If they really want a stadium, with the small and poor fan base, they will have to borrow a huge chunk at a stupid high interest rate. I really don’t think the administration would go for it from a value add.

I think they will have a huge fund raising effort, fall way short, which will give the administration the ammo they need to torpedo the whole thing.

The final Genshaft

To think if they put that $350K towards a stadium, they could be a little closer to actually getting noticed. I think they need to extend the Coach's contract again. I mean, if they can get a W against Temple then he's worth it as they increase their Ws by 100%!
Temple can win if they play within what they do best, the quick short passing game. They scored like 3 times in 4 possessions on us before they started throwing downfield because they couldn’t stop us……but the heifer offense ain’t us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT