ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

You will all be happy to know that the well informed denizens of the crap pen think their recruiting class stacks up very well against ours……

Despite that it contains just ONE four star and NINE two star players

Drinkin kool aid from the fire hose again
They can’t possibly think that, can they? The only reason they are in the 50s is because the signed 27 players lol. They don’t know how it all works apparently. Quality over quantity will always win.

We would have been much higher if we signed 25+ like most of these schools.

You will all be happy to know that the well informed denizens of the crap pen think their recruiting class stacks up very well against ours……

Despite that it contains just ONE four star and NINE two star players

Drinkin kool aid from the fire hose again
Apparently they don't teach math, logic, or critical thinking skills at that school.

Reactions: Shark19
Quantity isn’t always bad. They only need to hit on 7 of the 27 and it’s a good class. Granted those 7 need to play 3 or 4 years for them. That may be asking too much.

They dominated that Syracuse team in all 3 phases. Golesh could be changing their stars. Good for him and them. Let's hope UCF takes care of Tech tonight or we will be getting skewered by their 43 fans. 😆 oh, they finally got a trophy for their $400,000 empty trophy case! You will always remember your first time .

They dominated that Syracuse team in all 3 phases. Golesh could be changing their stars. Good for him and them. Let's hope UCF takes care of Tech tonight or we will be getting skewered by their 43 fans. 😆 oh, they finally got a trophy for their $400,000 empty trophy case! You will always remember your first time .
they've won bowl games before.

LOL....Figured one of you morons would do a drive by....pathetic....we don't go on the crap pen when something goes right
We dont have a UCF thread that has been lingering on for over 4 years even. As long as this thread is open we live in your heads. I thought I might as well give you guys an update since you care about us so much.

Ah, good for them I guess. They finally got a winning season and the reward, next year they get to play in the American.

We dont have a UCF thread that has been lingering on for over 4 years even. As long as this thread is open we live in your heads. I thought I might as well give you guys an update since you care about us so much.
That's so pathetic you actually think that. What are we jealous about? Playing in the American? Your awesome rented stadium? You finally having a winning season?

Reactions: Robert0122
That's so pathetic you actually think that. What are we jealous about? Playing in the American? Your awesome rented stadium? You finally having a winning season?
YOU GUYS have a thread dedicated to USF 🤣 I dont have to think nothing. Even though you are now a P5 school and had way more success, we STILL live in your heads based on this thread.

It took the 3 best schools leaving for you to even get bowl eligible. Pretty soon all of the good schools will be gone and maybe you’ll win the conference. Won't hold water as it will be a bottom 3 conference in all of FBS.

Um....wasnt that the same situation from your bowl game against UF? lol So does that victory not count?
No, we were missing a qb
YOU GUYS have a thread dedicated to USF 🤣 I dont have to think nothing. Even though you are now a P5 school and had way more success, we STILL live in your heads based on this thread.
lol did u guys win the AAC? Nope 🤡

It all makes sense: you spend all day dunking on preteens who disagree and feeling faux reverence from the ones who agree.

Not surprising you surround yourself with children, though.

Um....wasnt that the same situation from your bowl game against UF? lol So does that victory not count?

Emory Jones, the current QB at Cincy, started for uf against UCF. If you're going to screech autistically, at least get your facts straight.

It all makes sense: you spend all day dunking on preteens who disagree and feeling faux reverence from the ones who agree.

Not surprising you surround yourself with children, though.
Im the end you guys have this thread yet deny that we dont live in your heads 🤷

You never get the point do you? We DON'T CARE about you, we just like laughing at you.

How about that conference re-alignment thread that has pathetically been going on for 13 YEARS? And yes, UCF gets mentioned every day.

You never get the point do you? We DON'T CARE about you, we just like laughing at you.

How about that conference re-alignment thread that has pathetically been going on for 13 YEARS? And yes, UCF gets mentioned every day.
You had a whole thread DEDICATED to USF. We live in your heads. This thread makes it a FACT. 🤷

math is hard . It isn’t 4 years check page one

It was started when then the Big12 invite news broke for the laughs at your fanbase meltdowns which quickly turned to delusion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT