ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Best part of the night was them getting relegated to ESPNU for the last 5-6 minutes so the rest of America could watch USA vs Mexico. It was like a mercy killing…..

Can you believe this, they totally ripped off Strollin’ with Sami?! But like everything else usf does, they find a way to do it worse. #losers

Reactions: Knight Strength
The South Florida Bulls are trying to break multiple streaks today when they take on the Tulane Green Wave in New Orleans. The Bulls haven’t won back-to-back games to end the season since 2016. They haven’t won a road game since October 2019—a span of ten games. They haven’t won a game played in November since November 2017—a span of 14 games. A lot is on the line today for USF.

LOL

LOL

"While an exciting thought, an on-campus stadium is an irresponsible goal to set right now.

The money required to build such an overly ambitious stadium isn’t reasonable given the average attendance at USF football games. This project should be put on the backburner for when attendance increases."- from artice <-- maybe they are smart after all!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
"While an exciting thought, an on-campus stadium is an irresponsible goal to set right now.

The money required to build such an overly ambitious stadium isn’t reasonable given the average attendance at USF football games. This project should be put on the backburner for when attendance increases."- from artice <-- maybe they are smart after all!
And the failed vision continues to spiral downward. At this rate it will never happen.. Why not start with a cheap stadium and build off of that. If you build it they will come is not their vision.😎

Another example of just how high quality our video team is - really easy to take for granted!
Very true, they have done a great things for years now. Hope we can get another “Sami” soon, we are kind of missing that right now.

usf finally accepting its fate and scheduling teams at its new lower level....

Direct quote from the crap pen:

"I have been quite clear that if CJS does not get five wins next year (including beating Orlando Central High School) then he needs to be let go."

I'm sure there are HS teams in South Florida (where they are located right?) that wouldn't embarrass them too bad.

duh bulls are in a no win situation. If Jeff Scott starts winning, he will move to another team, if he keeps losing, then they will fire him and pay once-again a genshaft buy out. Jeff Scott is a Coach in Training. He should have went another route to become a head coach like starting at another school or division first. I just watched his press conference for UCF game and I'm not impressed on what he says or talks about. But, whatever. Buh Bye Bulls...one more year...and sayonara !

Reactions: Knight59

I mean, it’s cringe worthy. It reminds me of being at a standup comics show and they are not even a little bit funny, and it gets awkward. Of course all these losers praised the guy who wasted all this time and threw a dud to put this together b/c he’s their God (the moderator of TBP).

The best part is they are so jealous of our “rusty” stadium, uniforms and culture they try to make fun of ours when they don’t have any. It just screams envy. It’s beyond pathetic…

And what in God’s name does that thread title even mean? Jesus Christ these guys are lame!

I mean, it’s cringe worthy. It reminds me of being at a standup comics show and they are not even a little bit funny, and it gets awkward. Of course all these losers praised the guy who wasted all this time and threw a dud to put this together b/c he’s their God (the moderator of TBP).

The best part is they are so jealous of our “rusty” stadium, uniforms and culture they try to make fun of ours when they don’t have any. It just screams envy. It’s beyond pathetic…

And what in God’s name does that thread title even mean? Jesus Christ these guys are lame!
All 5 of their fans are yukking it up too. Seems like a good use of time.

All 5 of their fans are yukking it up too. Seems like a good use of time.
I really dislike that school and fans. I can’t believe they make fun of our stadium, i emphasize our stadium as they still rent, lol. They have no game day atmosphere over there. Here we have built 14 years of traditions with that stadium, have a clear home field advantage when full and rocking. The networks emphasize the bounce house as the place where the game is. We have 14 years of fans and alumni coming back to campus every fall. The turds over at USF have no idea, but they were ranked #2 for a week….haven’t won crap, never won a conference. Quite honestly I used to want them in a power 5 with us, but their fans have been such grade a douchebags over the years I hope they get left behind.

I mean... wow....
giphy_s.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Knight59
I saw that as well. I guess they didn’t have a list of grads that worked on the space program, so just picked a list from the past and put their names there. Just kinda sad in my opinion.

Also thought it was funny that someone on their board noticed they were tailgating in lots B10 and B11 on our campus today. Not quite B12, but as close as they are going to get for quite some time, I suppose. As usual, LOL’ing at DUH*BOOLS.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
I saw that as well. I guess they didn’t have a list of grads that worked on the space program, so just picked a list from the past and put their names there. Just kinda sad in my opinion.
The original plan was to feature the heroes of usf......all the grads working at fast food places around Tampa.....but the list was sooo long they had to come up with something else.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Shout out to the service industry. Glad usf is able to provide so many employees to assist in this labor shortage.

Reactions: Shark19
)I got to admit it, I thought it was funny and its stuff like that that makes college sports. Plus, I like the fact that they have something to dig at us about. I mean we got them- 5 in a row, all time series record. The longer this plays out, the worse it gets for them. But whoever did that, that took a lot of time (probably some done on the job). I give them high marks for creativity and humor. The part where they mentioned the ugly girl being so desired. That was f'ing funny. Complete horse pucky, but still funny.

The sad part is that some of them over there seem to be taking it a bit too seriously- "I loved it, and showed it to some of my UCF coworkers." Who then promptly showed you the results of the last 4 games, now 5. Maybe you should think about getting an on campus stadium along the lines of FAU. Not one like ours, that will cost too much money and you won't be able to afford it with the contract you are going to be getting, probably back to 2-3 million a yr/school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT