ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

End of the day....I doubt Cincy gets in. They need blowouts even w/ SMU. Even then it may not be enough to get past the stigma of G5dom. Would be humorous if poor old struggling USF beat them and totally ruined their big moment. It would be a wonderous thing if we were to beat all 3 of the exiting schools and BTW..would be bowl eligible. Hmmmm??
https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/158336-tulane-vs-cincy/?do=findComment&comment=1896575

The bulls have the most delusional fanbase in all of college football.
Even after losing to ECU they think they're going to win out and make a bowl beating the #2 team and us. Realistically I don't see any wins on their schedule, maybe they knock off Tulane.

Wonder if Frost’s loyalty to Martinez has anything to do with what happened with Milton. I think he said that he always regretted benching Milton in the bowl game. If so, taking it to an extreme as Martinez is just not good and he looks foolish.

Wonder if Frost’s loyalty to Martinez has anything to do with what happened with Milton. I think he said that he always regretted benching Milton in the bowl game. If so, taking it to an extreme as Martinez is just not good and he looks foolish.

His loyalty to Martinez will be the thing everyone remembers as his failure. Martinez is no better now than 4 years ago.

I'm of the opinion now that Frost could not recruit QBs other than one lucky pickup.

Reactions: Knight Badger 80
His loyalty to Martinez will be the thing everyone remembers as his failure. Martinez is no better now than 4 years ago.

I'm of the opinion now that Frost could not recruit QBs other than one lucky pickup.
There isn’t anything to replace Martinez…that’s the real problem.

Reactions: U C to the F
There isn’t anything to replace Martinez…that’s the real problem.
From what I read over there I am not sure if they even know what they have behind Martinez. Frost is not willing to bench Martinez to give the other guys a shot which is really pissing the fans off. He already came out and said Martinez is still the starter. If by chance Frost is still around next year Martinez will still be his man.

From what I read over there I am not sure if they even know what they have behind Martinez. Frost is not willing to bench Martinez to give the other guys a shot which is really pissing the fans off. He already came out and said Martinez is still the starter. If by chance Frost is still around next year Martinez will still be his man.
Martinez will hold every Husker passing record by next year. And a string of 3-5 win seasons.

Reactions: Knight Badger 80
They are in the 120s and we are in the 130s in the academic rankings. Like who cares at that point.

Who leads with the return on investment? That's a much better metric.
They are ranked higher because of their endowment. In reality UCF has higher admission standards.

They are in the 120s and we are in the 130s in the academic rankings. Like who cares at that point.

Who leads with the return on investment? That's a much better metric.
Well, if they are paying the most for coaches who don’t coach … even I know their ROI is -$10,000,000

LOL@DUH*BULLS

'As part of USF’s punishments, the Bulls lose two initial football scholarships for the 2022-23 academic year. That means they can only take 23 new scholarship players instead of 25.'
Scholarships are Not that big of a penalty for them honestly. Doubt they have more than 15-18 or so the next few years.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Well, we can't claim their trophy case is bare anymore.....

They are certainly Champions of moral victories!

After hanging in tough with UH until the last minute (their words...reality, lost by 12) and almost getting the victory they deserved (scored 2 fluke return TDs and scored another TD that should have been called back (QB was WAY over the line) they are taking their moral victory forward to this week.

They see no reasons why they won't be able to beat Cinci in the empty rented pirate ship. They even claim their status as a former #2 team will help them take down a current #2 team (guess they don't read rankings).

You can't make this stuff up.

I love the Bullspen ppl. They are a real lame bunch that goes from full of optimism to shutter the program to full of optimism after close losses to Tulsa and the like. Roller coaster of emotions and delusions.

Since 2010 the dumpster fire to the west has paid 33 coaches more than 10 million dollars to not coach for them. Most in the G5 by far. No other AAC team has spent even 5 million in that period.

We are not even on the list. Did we not have to by out Lazy Randy?

Can someone please post a link to their OCS announcement? I must have missed it, but they said it was a sure thing so I wanted to see what style and amenities they got 😂😂😂

Reactions: Shark19
Cincinnati, USF game announcers said; USF under coach Scott is going to get back to its glory days. Then they referenced that to when coach Leavitt was there, which his last year was 2009. Technically 2007 was the year they were ranked number 3. That was 14 years ago.

Cincinnati, USF game announcers said; USF under coach Scott is going to get back to its glory days. Then they referenced that to when coach Leavitt was there, which his last year was 2009. Technically 2007 was the year they were ranked number 3. That was 14 years ago.
Lets focus on what matters USF intended to score more points than the Bearcats tonight.

• Haha
Another moral victory for the south central....uhhh west heifer u

And anybody thinking that Cinci belonged anywhere near the invitational discussion should have jumped off the bus after another less than inspired performance.

They just need to get their NY6 game and win it this time....but hell, Houston looks better at the moment, and the "committee" would love to give that spot to another conference that doesn't threaten the status quo.

And Fickell needs to be smart enough to realize his stock isn't getting any higher next year after a flood of seniors leave and take a P4 job if offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT