ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

It’s relevant in hiring if it’s an Ivy. Nobody is breaking a tie between candidates based on going to UCF vs Temple Terrace. Well maybe if they are a UCF fan or (less likely) a cow fan.
For Engineering, you are incorrect....Ivy League Engineers? No thanks.

I work at an Ivy and there’s definitely a difference in how the top companies recruit students vs other institutions.

I work at an Ivy and there’s definitely a difference in how the top companies recruit students vs other institutions.
This I would agree with but for people to think you can't succeed in life because of where you got your degree is ignorant. It's up to ourselves to succeed (or fail).

Reactions: 90Knight
This I would agree with but for people to think you can't succeed in life because of where you got your degree is ignorant. It's up to ourselves to succeed (or fail).
Exactly, you get what you put into it. Work hard and put in good effort and good things can happen, some people forget the work hard part.

You can absolutely be successful elsewhere. The odds are in your favor if you can get into an IVY. It’s like being in a invitation Only club when you’re at an IVY. They start internships/recruiting almost from their freshman year and the alums are very involved with offering those opportunities.

You can absolutely be successful elsewhere. The odds are in your favor if you can get into an IVY. It’s like being in a invitation Only club when you’re at an IVY. They start internships/recruiting almost from their freshman year and the alums are very involved with offering those opportunities.
Especially in Business....golden ticket.

Reactions: UCF_Kaz
Lol the cows think they are some sort of elite academic institution. Except nobody outside of Tampa believes that. Even if they appear a few slots higher in a US News ranking or something. Nobody knows or cares about these things until you are getting into actual elite academic institutions like ivys, Vandy, etc. If it mattered, don’t you think conferences would be taking a school like their new peer Rice over the cows?
CORRECTION: I grew up in the Tampa Bay Area. No one there believes usf is some sort of elitist academic institution. It has always been perceived as a commuter school that’s a half-step above a community college.

Latest in the crap pen....As you can imagine, 1 win against an FBS school and they are acting like they have a 20 game win streak.....one particularly smart gentleman says they will beat Cincinnatti.

CORRECTION: I grew up in the Tampa Bay Area. No one there believes usf is some sort of elitist academic institution. It has always been perceived as a commuter school that’s a half-step above a community college.
Exactly right. I’m from that area too, my mom graduated from USF. It was never known or thought of as anything prestigious and it still isn’t by anyone not on The Bullspen boards. Ridiculous ppl.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
put on their game on the espn app for a few minutes and their backup QB actually attempted a pass over 15 yards …

have joined in on the jokes bc UCF is set up way better long term with our infrastructure and Big12 invite but this year our team is so mediocre on offense that we can lose to them at home.(with Keene as the starting QB)

Remember in this series that with a few exceptions USF always plays above their talent level vs UCF. they always come in with a chip and you can tell their players really hate us while our team always looks more chill and level leading to close games even in a few games where we are heavily favored

put on their game on the espn app for a few minutes and their backup QB actually attempted a pass over 15 yards …

have joined in on the jokes bc UCF is set up way better long term with our infrastructure and Big12 invite but this year our team is so mediocre on offense that we can lose to them at home.(with Keene as the starting QB)

Remember in this series that with a few exceptions USF always plays above their talent level vs UCF. they always come in with a chip and you can tell their players really hate us while our team always looks more chill and level leading to close games even in a few games where we are heavily favored
All good and valid points.

I cannot believe that the cow fans on Twitter are posturing again about how they don't want a "cheap" stadium. That they have to have a super quality stadium to be taken seriously. This bias has been ingrained in them based upon their bashing of the bounce house. Their superiority complex despite not having done anything. 40k is not enough seating based upon what they were able to do in 2007....it is like a vicious cycle for those guys

I cannot believe that the cow fans on Twitter are posturing again about how they don't want a "cheap" stadium. That they have to have a super quality stadium to be taken seriously. This bias has been ingrained in them based upon their bashing of the bounce house. Their superiority complex despite not having done anything. 40k is not enough seating based upon what they were able to do in 2007....it is like a vicious cycle for those guys
Morons, that is all there is to it.

Do they think at all before doing things….you’re playing ECU….the pirates…

FCjqG9WXsAIgpoo

Reactions: Endeavor.
someone over there said we invented the civil conflict trophy in order to use the UConn administration and apparently UConn left the trophy on the field after realizing how stupid it was....heifer U

Reactions: Knight Strength
Discussing the OCS and this nugget of wisdom pops up. Again, they don't get it. To them they troubles are all caused by conference affiliation, not the fact that their program has no base or soul. It should not matter that much who you are playing. Tulsa has had our number and we still show up.

Posted 51 minutes ago
1 hour ago, BayIslandBull said:
You didn't answer the question of why we should never have been in the BCS. I think we were a great fit.
We still are. If we were playing substantial games we would sell out and it would be rowdy. No one cares about Tulsa Football in Tampa Bay.

someone over there said we invented the civil conflict trophy in order to use the UConn administration and apparently UConn left the trophy on the field after realizing how stupid it was....heifer U
Great example of revisionist history. People who change the narrative to fit their agenda and refuse to acknowledge the truth. Seeing a lot of that everywhere right now!

I hope they do wait for a premier stadium, they deserve it. It might take a while, but all those elite professionals, better than Harvard, will eventually become billionaires and a stadium on par with the one in Mexico City that can hold 100 thousand will and should be built for them. They truly deserve it after all, they'll be in the 3rd best G5 conference, just behind Mnt West, and Sunbelt.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I hope they do wait for a premier stadium, they deserve it. It might take a while, but all those elite professionals, better than Harvard, will eventually become billionaires and a stadium on par with the one in Mexico City that can hold 100 thousand will and should be built for them. They truly deserve it after all, they'll be in the 3rd best G5 conference, just behind Mnt West, and Sunbelt.
Made out of gold and platinum

Why are we even talking seats? It should be a field entirely surrounded by a 7 story club that revolves around the field so you could see every angle.

After they finish 2-9 this season, put some pop Warner/HS bleachers on their practice fields for whatever is left of C-USA for their games.

I cannot believe that the cow fans on Twitter are posturing again about how they don't want a "cheap" stadium. That they have to have a super quality stadium to be taken seriously.
Of course they all want a better stadium so they can finally have something to hold over our heads, since you know they can't talk about wins... or titles... or bowls... or conference... or attendance.

LOL@DUH*BULLS

'As part of USF’s punishments, the Bulls lose two initial football scholarships for the 2022-23 academic year. That means they can only take 23 new scholarship players instead of 25.'

LOL@DUH*BULLS

'As part of USF’s punishments, the Bulls lose two initial football scholarships for the 2022-23 academic year. That means they can only take 23 new scholarship players instead of 25.'
They probably have to lose guys to get to 85 anyway. If not kids can just reclassify to following year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT