ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

University of South Florida ranked lowest in state for safe college campuses, study finds

A study ranked the University of South Florida as the most unsafe campus in the state and near the bottom of the list in the country as well. Alarms.org ranked the Safest Colleges in America, with the University of South Florida’s Tampa campus landing at No. 382 overall.

The Tampa campus ranking was also the worst of the 14 Florida colleges included in the study.

Rhttps://www.bradenton.com/news/local/education/article229360844.html#storylink=cpy

University of South Florida ranked lowest in state for safe college campuses, study finds

A study ranked the University of South Florida as the most unsafe campus in the state and near the bottom of the list in the country as well. Alarms.org ranked the Safest Colleges in America, with the University of South Florida’s Tampa campus landing at No. 382 overall.

The Tampa campus ranking was also the worst of the 14 Florida colleges included in the study.

Rhttps://www.bradenton.com/news/local/education/article229360844.html#storylink=cpy
Tampa has gotten really nice but USF is in the worst corner of it. University of Tampa is right in the middle of the best the area offers

Due to yet another moral victory over the weekend, there are several posters saying they will beat us, that they have turned the corner (must be a different corner than the one they turned when they had a moral victory against UF).

Coming from the fan base of a 1-5 team…..just when you think they can’t get more delusional.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Due to yet another moral victory over the weekend, there are several posters saying they will beat us, that they have turned the corner (must be a different corner than the one they turned when they had a moral victory against UF).

Coming from the fan base of a 1-5 team…..just when you think they can’t get more delusional.
While we all know how delusional they are - I never take our game against them as a lock. Ever. Some of the games I thought we would crush them - were way too close for comfort. 2013 stands out, last year, etc.

According to those who watched in the cowpen, Jeff Scott was apparently crying during his presser today. Ouch, man I feel bad for him. To think as a up and coming coach and you hitched your wagon to that loser program and you’ll never get another HC opportunity again b/c it failed so epically bad.

According to those who watched in the cowpen, Jeff Scott was apparently crying during his presser today. Ouch, man I feel bad for him. To think as a up and coming coach and you hitched your wagon to that loser program and you’ll never get another HC opportunity again b/c it failed so epically bad.

Feel bad for the athletes that signed there too.

Reactions: U C to the F
This post shows why a USF degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Their, They're, and There are not the same word.

https://ibb.co/KKFHQdD
Yes, bad grammar is rampant on their forum for a school that thinks of itself as the Harvard of Tarpon Springs.

The truth is their alumni keep the fast food machine of the Florida West coast stocked with order takers.

Yes, bad grammar is rampant on their forum for a school that thinks of itself as the Harvard of Tarpon Springs.

The truth is their alumni keep the fast food machine of the Florida West coast stocked with order takers.
Tarpon Springs is a nice little waterfront town in Pinellas County. USF is located in the worst part of Tampa next to Temple Terrace. Please don’t give them too much credit.

He walked off the field with a towel over his head. Looked like he was holding his arm. Didn't seem like a big hit.

They were pretty inept with Bohanon. Should be ugly with the backup in.
His name is Katravis Marsh. Big kid st 6’5” 232. In his only action last season he threw 3 INTs in that game.

I love Brett McMurphy. He always seems more petty than us when it comes to throwing shade at the calves. Why does he hate them so much, what’s the backstory?

It was posted in the Dungeon that McMurphy was the usf beat writer for the Tampa Tribune and he exposed the Leavitt player slap and subsequently then another article that had Leavitt not only not apologizing to the player but being thrown out of his office by saying to the player "i am the most powerful person in this building and this university" - because of the negative look those articles, usf responded that Mcmurphy wasn't allowed on campus or allowed even get any information on usf anymore and so he removed off of as beat writer on usf for Tampa Tribune but the worst part was about 1 year later Tampa Tribune laid him off under the guise "job cuts" - you wonder if wax face Judy had friends in the right places to make those decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
LOL@Duh*Bulls...gawd they suck. I watched a lot of the game with Tulane. They are really a bad team. Found this nugget on a usf game thread,

"The only team we beat this season, Howard, an FCS team, is currently 1-4 and currently losing to Harvard (3-1). I wonder if we faced a good FCS team might we actually have lost... I think so."

That will be good enough for another...USF JEFF SCOTT extension...

LOL.

Another moral victory for the 1-6 heifers....fun seeing them get stomped as usual.

Bet they wish they hadn't treated McClain so poorly......Marsh sucks.
They will enter our game 3-8 I think. Wins over Temple and Tulsa and losses to SMU and Houston.

I hate to be that guy, but that video is misleading. There's a picture later in the thread which shows a much more respectable crowd (ie: one that shows the shaded side, during the game, not during warmups).

As an aside its weird to me that while the shaded side seems to be the "home" side, the logo is set up the other way on the field. I've been there a few times, and it seems to me that there's even been confusion with Ticketmaster about which side was "home". Who would build a stadium with the home side looking at the sun?

Yeah. Seems odd. I've never been to a Bucs game but do they stand looking at the sun?

Edit: according to pictures and a seating website, the Bucs stand where the Bulls do, facing the pirate ship, out of the sun. So the question is, why is USF's logo on the field upside down?
Horns down?

5% chance of going to a bowl game? They only have 5 more games and need 5 wins to make a bowl. Does this guy know they would have to win every remaining game? It isn’t happening buddy, 0% chance lol 😂

smazza

Posted 15 minutes ago
  • if gb isnt playing zero chance of a bowl game. if gb is playing 5% chance of a bowl game.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT