ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

Reactions: Central Floridave
LOL, so predictable…..so for the first time in a decade you won your Super Bowl game. You and the rest of your little fanbase are so pathetic…..why aren’t you bragging on your little high school sized erector set? You will certainly struggle to pay it off.

Only losers invade an opponent site to brag about a meaningless out of conference game……and usf are the ultimate losers

It’s not really a meaningless non conference game. It was in a tournament where you win or season is over. We wanted to win. We lost.
Yes it was, in a sport most of us don’t care about. There were more Spring football posts leading up to this game than posts about this game.

Reactions: KnightNite
Yes it was, in a sport most of us don’t care about. There were more Spring football posts leading up to this game than posts about this game.
It is true despite having better attendance this season UCF is and always will be a Football school but it is still one of two of the most important revenue sports. It is a bad loss ..

not only bc the loss but Dawkins was gifted a home game and still got blown out of your home gym in the first half . It shouldn’t be acceptable but Terry has this athletic department in a loser mindset

Im only stating facts. I will always be grateful to her for the time we spent.
You know what else is a fact? Your school was too blinded by its disdain for UCF that you vetoed their admission into the Big East, which eventually led to the conference’s demise and your exclusion from a power conference altogether.

You were gifted a golden ticket to the big boy table and somehow managed to blow it… sad!

I love UCF through and through, but last night the better team won. They weren't that much better as we got BYU'ed by their outside shooting in the first half. Good for them. Move on.

Here is to JD getting the players in and climbing the BigXII ladder next season.

It is true despite having better attendance this season UCF is and always will be a Football school but it is still one of two of the most important revenue sports. It is a bad loss ..

not only bc the loss but Dawkins was gifted a home game and still got blown out of your home gym in the first half . It shouldn’t be acceptable but Terry has this athletic department in a loser mindset
Especially after we were gifted a spot in the NIT. We were only in it because Oklahoma passed. You’d think the chance to play some more games would invigorate players, especially since they thought their season was over. They mostly came out flat and dispassionate in the first half.

Hopefully we can schedule Bball games every year and settle things on the court…and that goes for all sports. Charge On!!!

The last time I looked up usf beat us in basketball…hopefully the next time I look up in whatever sport we are on the right side of the scoreboard. On field competition sure beats looking down at a 3 year thread. Charge On!!!

I don’t get why people are flippantly saying them beating us wasn’t a big deal and it was their Super Bowl. We wanted to win and to me, needed to win. I don’t even care about USF. At all. But it was a big game for both schools.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
I don’t get why people are flippantly saying them beating us wasn’t a big deal and it was their Super Bowl. We wanted to win and to me, needed to win. I don’t even care about USF. At all. But it was a big game for both schools.
It wasn’t a big deal for us, 2nd rate tournament that well if it was so great, a dozen teams wouldn’t have dropped out…..in a sport that few of us care about ( but there are signs that won’t always be true going forward).

And if you go to their site, you will see why it was their Super Bowl….while here, there was more discussion about Spring football than this game.

It wasn’t a big deal for us, 2nd rate tournament that well if it was so great, a dozen teams wouldn’t have dropped out…..in a sport that few of us care about ( but there are signs that won’t always be true going forward).

And if you go to their site, you will see why it was their Super Bowl….while here, there was more discussion about Spring football than this game.
Come on quit the nonsense. They were a better team than us the last 6 weeks. And they were the better team in the NIT. Congrats USF. U simply beat us.

Come on quit the nonsense. They were a better team than us the last 6 weeks. And they were the better team in the NIT. Congrats USF. U simply beat us.
Who said they were not the better team? Not me, the better team always wins….can only assume you were trying to quote someone else.

Now that Dusty May is out...USiF notes they now have an easier path to a championship since their rival took one to the balls. Imagine having pathetic reasons to justify your existence and to predict the success of their future based on someone else's shortfalls. I do not miss that bush fan base.

Reactions: Shark19
And talk about obsession.....they are STILL posting to the thread about us, 38 pages now in what, a week?

Still beat your sorry asses 🤷
And nobody cares…..you beat us 6,8,10 times in a row in football like we have done to your sorry ass program (honestly our winning streak has been so long I’ve forgotten the last time we lost…..maybe during the Clinton administration, who knows) and some respect will be earned.

But bragging on a win in a 2nd rate basketball tournament, when you lost the next one at home is certainly a Bulls PEED Ahead moment. Yet another reason no P4 conference wants you. The ACC even chose SMU and 2 crappy west coast teams over you. usf adds ZERO value.

Yawn. Congrats.

We beat you in baseball this year two out of three. No one around here threw a parade.
Yeah, but we all have to recognize that every time they beat us in anything, it is their Super Bowl…..unbelievably they had a 40 page thread about this one backwater NIT basketball game…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT