ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Drumpf sucks thread but come in and watch Sir Gal and Coke kneel before the dumbass

These morons are so power hungry they would rather destroy the party than for it to change. I say good, let the Republican Party die.

As one analyst noted yesterday...the GOP Establishment is basically "in bed with Hillary"...because if someone besides Trump gets GOP nomination (and easily loses), GOP Establishment still remains in power, especially in regards to donations....as a Hillary Presidency will help them bring in record number of donation $$$, which means thousands of lobbyist jobs secured for at least another 4 years and life in DC goes on as normal (i.e. both parties continue to have power and rack in the dough).

Trump Presidency would be the death-knell to thousands of lobbyists in DC....hence why both the DEM and GOP Establishments are trying so hard to stop him from winning the nomination...as they both know he would have a solid chance at winning come Nov...especially with help from millions of conservative/displaced Dems and Independents.

Instead of Iowa, NH, & South Carolina as the first 3 make a State like Colorado, California, or Florida
as the 3rd State in place of South Carolina.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People in Iowa and NH are bored most of the year...let them deal with 18 months of visiting Presidential wannabees and thousands of tv commercials.

FL primary date is just fine...as candidates generally only spend about a week (or less) in this state.

Donald Trump had a particularly busy day today (Monday). During the morning he had an on-the-record meeting with the Washington Post Editorial Board, which resulted in this absolutely astonishing transcript. Some very bright people got to ask him questions, sometimes with three or four followups. He was totally out of his element. There's an audio recording too, but this written transcript is much more impactful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ing-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/

Donald Trump had a particularly busy day today (Monday). During the morning he had an on-the-record meeting with the Washington Post Editorial Board, which resulted in this absolutely astonishing transcript. Some very bright people got to ask him questions, sometimes with three or four followups. He was totally out of his element. There's an audio recording too, but this written transcript is much more impactful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ing-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/

This will never convince the morons in this thread voting for Trump that he is, and would be, an absolute disaster for the country.

Instead they'll make insane claims (thanks, KL) like "The Republicans want Hillary to win!!". Much like he accuses people in the Dungeon of being closet USF fans.

Funniest thing I've read all month.

I have to think he simply doesn't hear questions very well. from the transcript:

CHARLES LANE, EDITORIAL WRITER/COLUMNIST: Can I follow up on that? I mean, to take the case of Baltimore, I mean one of the things that’s so remarkable about Baltimore and Detroit is that both of these cities, like many others have been – it’s not as if no one has ever said before we should have economic zones, it’s not as if no one has ever said before we need incentives and taxes etc., etc. And Baltimore received a lot of federal aid over the years. So I guess the question, then, is what’s different specifically about your approach to these issues from what’s been tried in the past, because a lot of effort has been put in just the direction you just described.

TRUMP: I think what’s different is we have a very divided country. And whether we like it or not, it’s divided as bad as I’ve ever seen it. I‘ve been, you know, I’ve been doing things for a long time. I see it all the time. I mean I see it so often. I see it when we go out and we have 21,000 people in Phoenix, Arizona, the other day, the division – not so much Phoenix, because that was actually very smooth, there wasn’t even a minor, they did block a road, but after that, that was Sheriff Joe Arpaio, when the road was unblocked everyone left and it was fine. But in Tucson, you can see the division. You can see the division. There’s a racial division that’s incredible actually in the country. I think it’s as bad, I mean you have to say it’s as bad or almost as bad as it’s ever been. And there’s a lack of spirit. And one thing I thought that would happen, and it hasn’t happened, unfortunately, I thought that President Obama would be a great cheerleader for the country. And it just hasn’t happened. I mean we can say it has. But it hasn’t happened. When you look at the Ferguson problems and the Baltimore problems and the Detroit problems. And you know there’s a lack of spirit. I actually think I’d be a great cheerleader – beyond other things, the other things that I’d do – I actually think I’d be a great cheerleader for the country. Because a lot of people feel it’s a hopeless situation. A lot of people in the inner cities they feel that way. And you have to start by giving them hope and giving them spirit and that has not taken place. Just has not taken place.

And this is just one instance. He simply doesn't even bother coming close to answering the question.

His answers makes me think of the pageant girl that talked about the maps, with the Iraq and stuff.
It's as if he gets paid by the word.
He needs to learn a tl;dr version of every thought in his head.
Or maybe the point is to ramble on so much that America agrees, just so he'll shut up.

Last edited:
And how is this different from any other politician out there when they are questioned on specifics?
Most of them will at least try to start to answer the question and then segue into their rhetoric. Trump is literally just rambling. There isn't even rhetoric there.

And how is this different from any other politician out there when they are questioned on specifics?

I thought that was Dump's whole deal. He's not a politician and is straight forward and tells it like it is. It sounds like he has been getting spin lessons from Josh Earnest.

Reactions: MACHater02
Most of them will at least try to start to answer the question and then segue into their rhetoric. Trump is literally just rambling. There isn't even rhetoric there.

I understand that but how is rhetoric any different than rambling when you're looking for an answer? There really is no difference.

Reactions: btbones
I thought that was Dump's whole deal. He's not a politician and is straight forward and tells it like it is. It sounds like he has been getting spin lessons from Josh Earnest.

I hope he's not paying for those lessons because Earnest is at least coherent...Trump, not so much.

I understand that but how is rhetoric any different than rambling when you're looking for an answer? There really is no difference.
At least there's a message being sent with rhetoric. Granted, it doesn't answer the question, but at least a message is conveyed. The only message conveyed here by Trump is "I don't know what I'm going to do"

Reactions: fabknight

A lot of politicians duck and dodge but at the end of the day, they're at least talking about the question addressed and at hand.

Trump gets asked "What color is that car?" and responds by describing what he ate for dinner.

A lot of politicians duck and dodge but at the end of the day, they're at least talking about the question addressed and at hand.

Trump gets asked "What color is that car?" and responds by describing what he ate for dinner.

Exactly, 85.

I swear this is Trump:

south+carolina.jpg

LMAO. Coke stays away from this thread all day and ^^^^^^^^^ is the best he can come up with.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ This is almost as incoherent as Drumpf's interview. But let me guess: it made perfect sense to you?

You're so right, I would feel so much better with an articulate liar like Rubio or Clinton.

You're so right, I would feel so much better with an articulate liar like Rubio or Clinton.

You do realize that a study has been done to prove that Trump produces a lie, on average, every 5 minutes when speaking?

This is not conjecture, Politico actually reviewed 4.5 hours of Trump's speeches and determined that there were over 65 lies produced.

I know you don't care, and I know you don't actually care that Trump is a delusional psychopath without a hint of policy expertise, but thought I'd point that out.

How does it feel knowing your allegiance lies alongside the lowest IQ voters in the world?

Just look at this exchange from the Wa Po interview. How can anyone with a working brain read this and determine that Trump is someone they'd want as Commander in Chief? Even his thug manager realized how f*cking stupid he sounded and had to invent some meeting in 5 minutes to get him the hell out of there.

RYAN: You [MUFFLED] mentioned a few minutes earlier here that you would knock ISIS. You’ve mentioned it many times. You’ve also mentioned the risk of putting American troop in a danger area. If you could substantially reduce the risk of harm to ground troops, would you use a battlefield nuclear weapon to take out ISIS?

TRUMP: I don’t want to use, I don’t want to start the process of nuclear. Remember the one thing that everybody has said, I’m a counterpuncher. Rubio hit me. Bush hit me. When I said low energy, he’s a low-energy individual, he hit me first. I spent, by the way he spent 18 million dollars’ worth of negative ads on me. That’s putting [MUFFLED]…

RYAN: This is about ISIS. You would not use a tactical nuclear weapon against ISIS?

[CROSSTALK]

TRUMP: I’ll tell you one thing, this is a very good looking group of people here. Could I just go around so I know who the hell I’m talking to?

HIATT: Sure, then I’d like to let a couple of them get in questions.

LEWANDOWSKI: We have got five minutes, hard out.

Just look at this exchange from the Wa Po interview. How can anyone with a working brain read this and determine that Trump is someone they'd want as Commander in Chief? Even his thug manager realized how f*cking stupid he sounded and had to invent some meeting in 5 minutes to get him the hell out of there.

RYAN: You [MUFFLED] mentioned a few minutes earlier here that you would knock ISIS. You’ve mentioned it many times. You’ve also mentioned the risk of putting American troop in a danger area. If you could substantially reduce the risk of harm to ground troops, would you use a battlefield nuclear weapon to take out ISIS?

TRUMP: I don’t want to use, I don’t want to start the process of nuclear. Remember the one thing that everybody has said, I’m a counterpuncher. Rubio hit me. Bush hit me. When I said low energy, he’s a low-energy individual, he hit me first. I spent, by the way he spent 18 million dollars’ worth of negative ads on me. That’s putting [MUFFLED]…

RYAN: This is about ISIS. You would not use a tactical nuclear weapon against ISIS?

[CROSSTALK]

TRUMP: I’ll tell you one thing, this is a very good looking group of people here. Could I just go around so I know who the hell I’m talking to?

HIATT: Sure, then I’d like to let a couple of them get in questions.

LEWANDOWSKI: We have got five minutes, hard out.
Obviously the editors slanted the interview to make him look bad.

I don't want to use, start the process of nuclear. But I outspent that low energy Jeb.

Can we talk about ISIS? Would you nuke them?

You guys look good. You really do. And my building would look good with you in it. Are you guys into saduko? I love martial arts.

What about ISIS, sir?

You gotta see, I gotta see fondue come back. Just cheese on everything. And not Cheez Whiz, not that at all. Not that at....who is your obstetrician? I got a great deal, I can get you a great deal on some progressions. Top of the line! Top of the line! Not knock offs, don't insult me.

This is just comedy gold. We could rif off that for days.

Trump just keeps creating jobs/buzz - suck it haters.

You hate em cos you ain't em. Now continue hating the player instead of the game - that he fûckin destroyed.

Last edited:
Well... Long term I think this Trump candidacy will help the conservative movement. He's extracting all the stupidity that some people like to associate with conservatism, and making the distinction between the dumb wing of the party and the true conservatives.

I think in the end, this helps people tune out the stupidity and focus on true conservatives that can actually stand behind their principles with a sound argument. Seriously, I think this helps the conservative movement in the long run after the pain goes away.

You do realize that a study has been done to prove that Trump produces a lie, on average, every 5 minutes when speaking?

This is not conjecture, Politico actually reviewed 4.5 hours of Trump's speeches and determined that there were over 65 lies produced.

I know you don't care, and I know you don't actually care that Trump is a delusional psychopath without a hint of policy expertise, but thought I'd point that out.

How does it feel knowing your allegiance lies alongside the lowest IQ voters in the world?
I'm absolutely fine with it because your allegiance with the smarter voters have given us nothing but political correctness, wars that don't end, an economy that is propped up by the Fed, open borders and eight years of Obama. I'll try something new this time.

Reactions: Knight_Light
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT