ADVERTISEMENT

ECU Game Thread

Gus Malzhan: “Johnny had a big run? Oh no we can’t have that let’s take him out and trick them with some trickery. They’ll never expect it!”

Ugly win, but I will take it. Hopefully we get a couple more players back before Cincy.
It will be interesting. Besides BYU in the bowl I can’t think of the last time we lost by more than a touchdown.
Anything can happen week to week.
Hopefully we can play the spoiler role.

Got to be honest. In my mind I'm still telling myself I'm giving Gus this season to get the team on track but I'm losing faith fast. Hope we get more guys back from injury.

It will be interesting. Besides BYU in the bowl I can’t think of the last time we lost by more than a touchdown.
Anything can happen week to week.
Hopefully we can play the spoiler role.
The real test will be how we do against the conference contenders SMU and Cincy. Just keeping it close will be a sign for optimism next year.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Got to be honest. In my mind I'm still telling myself I'm giving Gus this season to get the team on track but I'm losing faith fast. Hope we get more guys back from injury.
Gotta be honest, this was a huge win. Ecu was 3-2 and boatraced a good tulane. It wasnt pretty but we got the w. MAR needs to be rb 1. without dg we are very average but i was pleased with our defensive performance this game

Gotta be honest, this was a huge win. Ecu was 3-2 and boatraced a good tulane. It wasnt pretty but we got the w. MAR needs to be rb 1. without dg we are very average but i was pleased with our defensive performance this game
Tulane has lost 4 straight by an average of like 20-25 points.

Being honest about my perspective. Doesn't mean I'm right but it's how I feel.

We all feel shitty about playing without dg… having said that i am excited our team battled and won a close game. We have been great at winning games when we score 50 but 3-9 in games decided by less than 7 since 2016. Im very pleased
Yea I said something to that effect after the Louisville game. With Heup sometimes you could tell we were going to lose in the 1st half even though we had a lead because the offense started stalling out. This team stays in the game better.

Great win for Keene. Great composure from the young man. Two huge drops from O'Keefe and Richardson. ECU has a couple weapons and we managed them. EXTREMELY concerned about KD. Any word yet on him? Hester had that penalty but came through with some good play. Bethune is an animal, 17 total tackles and was filling gaps and flying all over the field.

The Refs were not kind to us tonight either.

4 SACKS, bout damn time!

On to Cincy to get boatraced!

Great win for Keene. Great composure from the young man. Two huge drops from O'Keefe and Richardson. ECU has a couple weapons and we managed them. EXTREMELY concerned about KD. Any word yet on him? Hester had that penalty but came through with some good play. Bethune is an animal, 17 total tackles and was filling gaps and flying all over the field.

The Refs were not kind to us tonight either.

4 SACKS, bout damn time!

On to Cincy to get boatraced!
Omg, that one play where 5 ecu players junped offsides…

Im a wellington grad and we never have good football teams. That said, for mar to be a 4 star from wellington, he had to be legit and he showed it tonight. Until bowser comes back, MAR is rb1
While Bowser is out, I like the idea of MAR and Johnny as our top two backs... provides a nice change of pace.

The delusion of our fan base never ceases to amaze me. We lose a Heisman caliber QB along with rb and wr and people complain about points. You're dumb and know nothing about football. We will be fighting for wins the rest of the year. As we should given what we have left on the field. Take away any teams top 3 weapons and see what happens. Lot morons on here.

I completely missed the game due to other shit, but reading through this I get a sense the game was difficult to watch, but we got the win. Last minute TD. Hey, A win is a win. I was stoked to ask siri late night afterwards what was the score of the game and she said UCF defeated East Carolina. Go Knights!

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
I completely missed the game due to other shit, but reading through this I get a sense the game was difficult to watch, but we got the win. Last minute TD. Hey, A win is a win. I was stoked to ask siri late night afterwards what was the score of the game and she said UCF defeated East Carolina. Go Knights!
That about sums it up. Like a lot of others said it took us back to GOL days.

Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT