ADVERTISEMENT

Elon has spoken

giphy.gif

Yeah, it is anti-science for people under 30 years old to not take a vaccine for an illness that is of almost 0 threat to their life.
Those same people under 30 will naturally assume that all those 'mandated' childhood vaccines for their little kids are equally unnecessary.

Welcome back, polio, small pox, the mumps, chicken pox...

Last edited:
Those same people under 30 will naturally assume that all those 'mandated' childhood vaccines for their little kids is equally unnecessary.

Welcome back, polio, small pox, the mumps, chicken pox...

Uh no.

My kids have received all of their vaccinations on schedule and will continue to. They did not get the COVID jab. I have a ton of friends and family who have done the exact same. There are salient differences here.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
I’m only here to confirm that vaccinating kids with the Covid jab is going to put civilization on the brink of extinction

My kids have received all of their vaccinations on schedule and will continue to.
Good for your family! That's what all responsible parents SHOULD be doing.

Trouble is, in this wack-job vaccine conspiracy era, an ever-increasing number are not.

Good for your family! That's what all responsible parents SHOULD be doing.

Trouble is, in this wack-job vaccine conspiracy era, an ever-increasing number are not.

That was going on long before the COVID jab: the Jenny McCarthys and other "my kid got autism from a shot" idiots were out in full force.

That was going on long before the COVID jab: the Jenny McCarthys and other "my kid got autism from a shot" idiots were out in full force.
Yep, Jenny, RFK Jr, and a bunch of liberal California mom idiots got it started. The 'death by COVID jab' nutjobs only accelerated it.

William Makis. Buy his supplements. Not big Parma.

Buy gold. Sip silver. Eat paste. Antidotally. Italian Venus flytrap. You are the brainwashed sheep, not me.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Anecdotal evidence is evidence based only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner. When used in advertising or promotion of a product, service, or idea, anecdotal reports are often called a testimonial, which are highly regulated in some jurisdictions.

Antidotes are agents that negate the effect of a poison or toxin. Antidotes mediate its effect either by preventing the absorption of the toxin, by binding and neutralizing the poison, antagonizing its end-organ effect, or by inhibition of conversion of the toxin to more toxic metabolites.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
HaHaHa Bagholders , tools and Guinea Pigs

Paul Offitt, Gates, Fauci all abandoned the ss mRNA. Going down ⬇️

Anecdotal evidence is evidence based only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner. When used in advertising or promotion of a product, service, or idea, anecdotal reports are often called a testimonial, which are highly regulated in some jurisdictions.

Antidotes are agents that negate the effect of a poison or toxin. Antidotes mediate its effect either by preventing the absorption of the toxin, by binding and neutralizing the poison, antagonizing its end-organ effect, or by inhibition of conversion of the toxin to more toxic metabolites. I

Epoch times as a source. Antidotally. Buy gold. Sip silver. Eat paste. Italian Venus flytrap. I am lord Alfred of catatonica. And I have spoken.

Wow CNBC goes full on anti-VAX. Clearly Becky and Joe also know people harmed. Their overlords must not have been pleased with this interview. Look for them to get the sack soon 💰🤦‍♀️

Wow CNBC goes full on anti-VAX. Clearly Becky and Joe also know people harmed. Their overlords must not have been pleased with this interview. Look for them to get the sack soon 💰🤦‍♀️

There is no trust. It's gone. And the funny thing is ... the more the facts and results showed themselves, they more they 'quadrupled down.'

Boston and I tried to warn you all.

There is no trust. It's gone. And the funny thing is ... the more the facts and results showed themselves, they more they 'quadrupled down.'

There’s a football game going on. STFU and get a life and friends you loser

You and Boston are unreliable and megalomaniacal twats. No one listens to you. And you’re fat as hell.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

When are you going to learn, fat boy, that no one takes medical advice from fat people. So you’re only solutions are to a) stop being wrong and b) stop being fat

Hope this helps.

You and Boston are unreliable and megalomaniacal twats. No one listens to you. And you’re fat as hell.
Wait? Wut? You didn’t get up at 6:00 A.M. this morning, search Twitter (X) for vaccine conspiracy theories and obsess about it all day?

Rinse and repeat

Wait? Wut? You didn’t get up at 6:00 A.M. this morning, search Twitter (X) for vaccine conspiracy theories and obsess about it all day?

Rinse and repeat
No

Because I’m not a loser whose wife bangs other dudes. Or yearns to move out of a double wide.

• Haha
My people intercepted a text from Mrs. BS to tubby:

“Honey: can we please move out of this double wide? Or the very minimum, can we buy a coffee table instead of just stacking our empty KFC buckets?”

True text.

My people intercepted a text from Mrs. BS to tubby:

“Honey: can we please move out of this double wide? Or the very minimum, can we buy a coffee table instead of just stacking our empty KFC buckets?”

True text.
I don’t think that either of their wives are in the picture anymore

How could they be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT