ADVERTISEMENT

Elon has spoken

Did they intercept the response before the servers crashed with out of memory exceptions?
Drone imagery captured UCFBS's response when he read Mrs. BS's text:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Did they intercept the response before the servers crashed with out of memory exceptions?
Real talk: at what point is he declared a domestic terrorist?

Self admitted social pariah​

Authors lengthy manifestos no one reads​

Subscribes to literally insane conspiracy theories and might actually believe them​

Has actively threatened to shoot people he disagrees with​

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Real talk: at what point is he declared a domestic terrorist?

Self admitted social pariah​

Authors lengthy manifestos no one reads​

Subscribes to literally insane conspiracy theories and might actually believe them​

Has actively threatened to shoot people he disagrees with​

There is no doubt in my mind that someone like BS Has no business owning a firearm. Someone needs to forward all of his insane posts to whatever Alabama law enforcement agency you can find immediately so that they put him on a list as a probable, no scratch that, definite, threat to the citizenry of that shit hole state.

There is no doubt in my mind that someone like BS Has no business owning a firearm. Someone needs to forward all of his insane posts to whatever Alabama law enforcement agency you can find immediately so that they put him on a list as a probable, no scratch that, definite, threat to the citizenry of that shit hole state.
Glad we agree there should be some level of vetting and/or training before allowing morons to carry guns in public :cool:

• Love
Reactions: DaShuckster
Based on his social media posts alone, he should be denied gun ownership

This is a prime example of someone falling through the cracks. A very wide crack

Based on his social media posts alone, he should be denied gun ownership
Simply put, WAY too many people own guns. I grew up in a place where my father, uncles, and cousins all owned hunting rifles. No problem there. But I'd bet the house that there are less hunters today than there were when I was growing up. Yet the gun purchases in this country have skyrocketed over the course of my lifetime.

But its far worse than that. Seriously, why does every Average Joe need to purchase a military assaut rifle? And for what? It makes zero sense to have them on the market in a country where there's a mass shooting with one everyday.

And concealed guns of any kind? Again, why? Once upon a time, when there was a disagreement, it resulted in a fist fight where somebody ended up getting a bloody nose or a black eye. Nowadays? Those same scenarios often end up with somebody being shot and killed.

People who feel the need to pack a gun are much more inclined to use it. If it is ever used, it's astronomically more likely that it'll be involved in an accidental shooting than for the safety of its owner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT