ADVERTISEMENT

Emotional Affair? What would the cooler do?

I'm sorry I missed this turn of events. I was over on the UCF Wives and Girlfriends message board trying to console and give advice to some hysterical lady asking if she should get a divorce. She claims her husband went bat shit crazy and accused her of giving BJs to a bunch of frat boys in Millican Hall. She said it wasn't really a problem until last night when the neighbors called the cops because a bunch of semis parked on her street and the middle aged red neck truckers began knocking on doors asking about the gang bang they heard about on their CBs. I told her to cuckold him with the local UPS man she had been banging on the side for two years now. Its the only way to teach him a lesson. She asked how I knew that she ordered something every day. I told her every man knows his wife cheats, its just a question of figuring out what is the most convenient way to conceal from it from him. If he thinks about it long enough, he'll know he has been a fool all along. That's why he got upset when you mentioned that people told you that they had heard that you had been intimate with frat boys because you needed more length, girth, and youth in your life. He didnt want to confront the truth.

Last edited:
Whoa.

I read the first page and then skipped to the last.

So then I had to go to page 2 and start there to figure out what happened.

Wow.

Reactions: jetsaholic
So is the lunatic really reporting everyone who says crap about his momma? And do the shitty mods reach out to the guilty people? Please post updates and stuff.

So is the lunatic really reporting everyone who says crap about his momma? And do the shitty mods reach out to the guilty people? Please post updates and stuff.
First if reporting anyone got them kicked off the site coke would have been gone years ago.

Second, not defending anyone but this board is mainly a group of four or five people that tailgate together and like to trash people, which is fine by me but when someone goes so personal to insult family they have never met, well that to me is over the line.

UCFBS said:
especially ever since post-Fiesta when I pissed a number of you off by sticking your noses in your own mistakes made at the expense to the program
This is the kind of bullshit holier than thou attitude that makes people despise you. You try to act like we're your dogs that you're potty training even though you're the Asperger's guy with no sense of how society actually works.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you the first person to bring up your wife in this thread? You opened the line of questioning. Don't talk about your weird relationship if you don't want people to make jokes about it. Jokes that you can't take because of your sandy vagina.

Been away from the boards for a few days. This is a messed up thread. The world is officially worse off because of it.

This is the kind of bullshit holier than thou attitude that makes people despise you. You try to act like we're your dogs that you're potty training even though you're the Asperger's guy with no sense of how society actually works.

Exactly. He talks about being afraid of drunk or drugged out people--it's him we have to be worried about! He's no different than Bill Cosby.

First if reporting anyone got them kicked off the site coke would have been gone years ago.

Second, not defending anyone but this board is mainly a group of four or five people that tailgate together and like to trash people, which is fine by me but when someone goes so personal to insult family they have never met, well that to me is over the line.
Lolz. Once again thanks for proving my point. Just look at who you're not allowed to criticize, that's who rules over you.

EDIT: Actually, ignore my request. After talking with my wife, we decided if it's best if I end all in-person associations with the program.

It was already heading there after last fall, only saved by the team not doing well. I didn't make many basketball games due to work travel, and the one time I got to enjoy a basketball game with my wife, it got spoiled.

In reality, I had already and heavily reduced my tailgating as far back as 2014, stopped bringing my camera years before that, stopped posting pictures before that. I made no away games last year as well for a reason. I'd help someone on-the-road, only for them to find out I was UCFBS on-board. Several admitted they had no problem with me, even agreed with me, but we both agreed they could not be associated with me as I'm the target of far too many.

I'll still support the program financially, and will also still pay for of Brandon's good info too. I'll still want to have tickets to give away to prospective clients. But I'm honestly burnt out of dealing when the board issues spill over to in-person, because someone has had too much to drink. It does me no favors when it happens, especially in front of a professional associate.

Again, good hour talking with my wife this evening, and just how it's going to be. Same with my participation here. Heck, someone even gave my wife crap about Ireland, which we revisited as well (totally unrelated to the board). It's one thing to have thick skin. It's another when thick skin still doesn't protect you in real-life.

Just not worth supporting the program in-person, when people are just going to make issues for us.

Just wanted to add these two gems for those of you not hanging out in the Dungeon. Some people are organizing spots at the kickoff luncheon and UCFBS was in until Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT