ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

Is the leftie OP ever going to change this 100% fake news thread title?

Did they really say Jackie Robinson?
don lemon said that jussie lost it in the court of public opinion and van jones compared him to jackie robinson. talk about 2 people suffering from tds. reminds me of dashookster and his in ability to admit basic facts.

Reactions: UCFBS
Is the leftie OP ever going to change this 100% fake news thread title?

Happy?

I haven't been in this thread.

Trust me, I'm more infuriated at this situation than you could ever be. It was a disgusting act and I hope he goes to jail and learns a lesson.

This is disgusting for so many reasons but the main reason is that it "cheapens" a very real problem in this country. Hate crimes continue to rise YoY, especially in the trans community.

You don't even hear of half the hate crimes and beatings that take place due to someone just being them.

So ... I originally said we have to wait for police to investigate, and not speculate. I said this for tactful reasons, because everyone is entitled to due process. But now I'm going to say what I thought when this first hit.

A number of people watch the US media and side with Progressive viewpoints. So when this occurred, nothing sounded 'fishy' to you. Yes, racism and sexism still exist in this country. But unless you've actually seen it, your views have been 'skewed' by the US media.

As was this 'star.'

I'm sure he's been a victim of discrimination and other things, and based on those 'experiences,' he should have used those in his 'setup.' But, unfortunately, that would expose Hollywood and the US Media, two of the most racist and sexist institutions, and wouldn't put them in his favor. So instead, he went with the one he didn't know ...

The Hollywood and US Media narratives.

This MAGA story was stupid from the beginning. But it's what too many Progressives, who eat up the US Media, believe. It sounded like fiction from the start, but I refused to join that chorus. But now the police have made that known, and still now, that are far left people saying the police are Pro-Trump.

In Chicago?! Really?! Seriously?!

Sigh ...

This is why a candidate like Trump wins elections. Because the US Media, Hollywood and others - - some of the worst, racist and sexist institutions in America themselves - - creates narratives to keep the focus off of them. And these narratives are so fiction... But people believe them. That is just tragic, because it just exposes how much Progressives don't know 'real people.'

I'm not saying racism or sexism is only in Hollywood or the US Media, far from it. It does exist out there. But it's nothing like what Hollywood and the US Media portray. And that's why this was a joke from the start, and it doesn't surprise me where it went.

But everyone deserves to be heard and the right to due process. And it now bit this 'star' exactly where I thought it might.

Progressives really need to get their heads examined, because most of America understand what 'common sense' is. They do not.

This is disgusting for so many reasons but the main reason is that it "cheapens" a very real problem in this country. Hate crimes continue to rise YoY, especially in the trans community.
But the 'real problems' aren't the ones Hollywood and the US media have invented.

Especially since Hollywood and the US media are the biggest offenders themselves. That's why 'stars' and 'celebrities' think corporate America is as bad as their industry. News flash, Hollywood and the US media have been 25+ years behind corporate America. The '80s and '90s exposed a lot of this in corporate America, and corporate America changed.

E.g., the supermajority of corporations starting giving benefits to domestic partners in the '90s, while the US gov't kept it non-tax deductible. Even Clinton and Obama worried about the 'political fallout' from poor, Democratic voters should they change their stances, hence we got things like DOMA in the '90s, and "It's against my religion" in 2008 (only 1 Democratic candidate in 2008 was for marriage equality, and it was *not* Clinton or Obama).

It wasn't until Clinton lost 2016 that #metoo started. I invite you to listen to and watch a lot of Clinton audio and video ... prior to 2016. She sounds worse than Trump. The Clintons have been re-writing history, and people are still apologizing for them.

The problem is with the Democratic party as much as the Republican party. We Libertarians have been pointing this out since '71, and definitely since '93 too. But the US media and Hollywood have re-written history, and Progressives - - especially the very large Millennial age group - - have been 'institutionalized' by education to believe differently.

However, Gen-Z is starting to see right through it, and even some Millennials are starting to 'come around.'

You don't even hear of half the hate crimes and beatings that take place due to someone just being them.
Correct, they include white people being attacked as well... Not even if they are registered Democrats or even Democratic politicians.

US military personnel and veterans are some of the most egriously attacked, and the US media refuses to cover them. That utterly pisses me off when I see the articles at Military Times and, at most, USA Today (in addition to Fox News, of course).

There has been study after study about how ignorant Progressives are of 75% of the country, while even 'flyover territory' Americans are very aware of all sorts of people's, creeds and cultures. Progressives are completely under-exposed and quick to blame, and it has to stop.

Because this 'story' was completely 'fiction' from the get-go, and even I saw that. But being the objective Libertarian I am, I completely argued - - from post 1 here - - that 'due process' needed to happen, and that we need to listen to the victim by default.

Unfortunately we're seeing too many 'false flags' as of late. And they are complete BS, and the US media covers them... Until they are found false, no matter how 'fishy' they are.

Zimmerman woke most Floridians up to the fact that is you're Hispanic (with a touch of black), you're Hispanic if you do something good, and White if you do something bad.

Same thing with Democratic politicians, you're Democratic if you do something good, Republican if you do something bad. It's really out-of-hand, and the US media has lost all credibility these days. Especially in the case of Trump being repeatedly blamed for things Obama did, and far worse - - DHS, CBP and ICE are perfect examples. The forgery and outright lies coming from the US media, picked up by international media, is out-of-control.

Even Obama alienated me when he commuted Manning's sentence, and we're seeing the age of 'special rights' that are pissing a lot of Americans off - - of all parties. There are Democrats who refuse to associate with Manning, like pulling out of any event where Manning is going to be associated with, and there's a reason for that.

When Progressives 'wake up' to this fact, the rest of American will listen. But until then, let alone continue to push these total, 100% BS narratives, Americans will elect people like Trump.

It's the reality. I don't like Trump. But the Clintons, the US Media... They reaped what they sowed in getting Trump elected.

Note to UCFBS: Any post over 4-5 paragraphs is too damn long.
Critically Thinking Liberals do. Progressives are all about the insta-emoti-payoff, without any ounce of thought.

I agree. Everyone can easily toss insults in a few sentences. ;). Nobody is reading multiple paragraphs
Ha! Well done.

I do find it funny that some Progressives here spent more time... And scrollbar... Defending this 'character' and his 'accusations' than I did in that post.

Do not troll me when I'm grieving for the loss of my perfect reputation of accuracy and reliability. Please it's a very hard time for me. I'm not used to being wrong.
Blacks and gays have a history of being attacked despite what others believe.
Maybe if he's lucky cops will drop some drugs in his jacket and he can get them for Donald Trumped up charges.;)

Last edited:
Only cheapens with those looking for a reason to be against them.
That said, Jussie's name has been added to the ring wing hall of shame. They have literally stopped the presses.

Blacks and gays have a history of being attacked despite what others believe.
Maybe if he's lucky cops will drop some drugs in his jacket and he can get them for Donald Trumped up charges.

Yeah... playing the victim card. The guy was caught red handed with this stupid hoax. Now the president is going to frame him....riiiiiiiight

Yeah... playing the victim card. The guy was caught red handed with this stupid hoax. Now the president is going to frame him....riiiiiiiight
Who said i mentioned the president? Why would he use the black gay guy being jumped accusation. Because he knew he was going to be exposed and is a masochist?

But the 'real problems' aren't the ones Hollywood and the US media have invented.

Especially since Hollywood and the US media are the biggest offenders themselves. That's why 'stars' and 'celebrities' think corporate America is as bad as their industry. News flash, Hollywood and the US media have been 25+ years behind corporate America. The '80s and '90s exposed a lot of this in corporate America, and corporate America changed.

E.g., the supermajority of corporations starting giving benefits to domestic partners in the '90s, while the US gov't kept it non-tax deductible. Even Clinton and Obama worried about the 'political fallout' from poor, Democratic voters should they change their stances, hence we got things like DOMA in the '90s, and "It's against my religion" in 2008 (only 1 Democratic candidate in 2008 was for marriage equality, and it was *not* Clinton or Obama).

It wasn't until Clinton lost 2016 that #metoo started. I invite you to listen to and watch a lot of Clinton audio and video ... prior to 2016. She sounds worse than Trump. The Clintons have been re-writing history, and people are still apologizing for them.

The problem is with the Democratic party as much as the Republican party. We Libertarians have been pointing this out since '71, and definitely since '93 too. But the US media and Hollywood have re-written history, and Progressives - - especially the very large Millennial age group - - have been 'institutionalized' by education to believe differently.

However, Gen-Z is starting to see right through it, and even some Millennials are starting to 'come around.'

Correct, they include white people being attacked as well... Not even if they are registered Democrats or even Democratic politicians.

US military personnel and veterans are some of the most egriously attacked, and the US media refuses to cover them. That utterly pisses me off when I see the articles at Military Times and, at most, USA Today (in addition to Fox News, of course).

There has been study after study about how ignorant Progressives are of 75% of the country, while even 'flyover territory' Americans are very aware of all sorts of people's, creeds and cultures. Progressives are completely under-exposed and quick to blame, and it has to stop.

Because this 'story' was completely 'fiction' from the get-go, and even I saw that. But being the objective Libertarian I am, I completely argued - - from post 1 here - - that 'due process' needed to happen, and that we need to listen to the victim by default.

Unfortunately we're seeing too many 'false flags' as of late. And they are complete BS, and the US media covers them... Until they are found false, no matter how 'fishy' they are.

Zimmerman woke most Floridians up to the fact that is you're Hispanic (with a touch of black), you're Hispanic if you do something good, and White if you do something bad.

Same thing with Democratic politicians, you're Democratic if you do something good, Republican if you do something bad. It's really out-of-hand, and the US media has lost all credibility these days. Especially in the case of Trump being repeatedly blamed for things Obama did, and far worse - - DHS, CBP and ICE are perfect examples. The forgery and outright lies coming from the US media, picked up by international media, is out-of-control.

Even Obama alienated me when he commuted Manning's sentence, and we're seeing the age of 'special rights' that are pissing a lot of Americans off - - of all parties. There are Democrats who refuse to associate with Manning, like pulling out of any event where Manning is going to be associated with, and there's a reason for that.

When Progressives 'wake up' to this fact, the rest of American will listen. But until then, let alone continue to push these total, 100% BS narratives, Americans will elect people like Trump.

It's the reality. I don't like Trump. But the Clintons, the US Media... They reaped what they sowed in getting Trump elected.

"We Libertarians "

"But being the objective Libertarian I am"

:joy:

Reactions: Crazyhole
Happy?

Trust me, I'm more infuriated at this situation than you could ever be. It was a disgusting act and I hope he goes to jail and learns a lesson.

No, not in the trans community. Hate crimes are up 37% against Jews IN THIS COUNTRY. Most of those crimes come at the hands of the left, yes left.

No, not in the trans community. Hate crimes are up 37% against Jews IN THIS COUNTRY. Most of those crimes come at the hands of the left, yes left.

It’s all bad. I’m Jewish too dude. Hate crimes are up across the board in this country. Not good.

Happy?

I would love for the lesson of this, as was the lesson of the Covington Kids and a thousand other stories, is to let the g'damn facts flesh out before people go into hysterics, declare they know what happened, and take to the airwaves to do things like invoking the most painful memories for a populace and say "modern day lynching" for what is now an absurd hoax.

Just review in this thread and see what I mean. The people merely suggesting that things didn't add up had people like @fried-chicken insisting they had no right to do so, OR, had a "motive", .i.e being a racist or something.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I wonder if they undo the hate crime stat if it a hoax? We are already at 32 fake Trump hate crimes already. Just curious

If we calm down the democrat hate things will improve. ;)

Reactions: UCFWayne
It’s all bad. I’m Jewish too dude. Hate crimes are up across the board in this country. Not good.
This is interesting. How do you reconcile your lifestyle with your religious beliefs? Christian gays can point to a lot of things that Christ said and find a level of consistency with homosexuality but I would imagine that has to be pretty tough for the jewish faith.

This is interesting. How do you reconcile your lifestyle with your religious beliefs? Christian gays can point to a lot of things that Christ said and find a level of consistency with homosexuality but I would imagine that has to be pretty tough for the jewish faith.

I haven't heard the lifestyle line in quite a long time.

Oh...Jussie is the victim again. The pressures of Hollywood. Give me a break. Lol

I'm still wondering why he's not being charged with some asinine "hate crime" statute that deals with the inciting of racial violence. The dipshit clearly did this to get the usual lefties to get up in arms about those darn MAGA loving people, beating up gay black folks again!

What was his aim here aside from getting lefties to hate Trump supporters ever more, and maybe doing like this illegal alien did and beating up a few?

I'm still wondering why he's not being charged with some asinine "hate crime" statute that deals with the inciting of racial violence. The dipshit clearly did this to get the usual lefties to get up in arms about those darn MAGA loving people, beating up gay black folks again!

What was his aim here aside from getting lefties to hate Trump supporters ever more, and maybe doing like this illegal alien did and beating up a few?

He deserves some punishment. If the story was slightly more believable it could have started violence against Trump supporters even worse than normal. The guy is an absolute clown and wanted attention. Well he got it.

Maybe he can get a Subway endorsement? His line....If I'm not faking a Trump hate crime like many before me, then I'm eating a delicious foot long sandwich!

You guys ran for the hills when your entire narrative crashed on your face. Again.

"You guys?"

Please point out any of my posts in this thread that "crashed" in my face because of my original "narrative."

I've come to expect my little toadie trolls to blast me personally. But it would be appreciated if they were regarding stances I've actually taken and things I've actually written.

Go back and look at the first group of posts. Narrative busted up. Silly to believe this story to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT