ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

Ah yes, the old black folk classic of putting a rope around someone's neck as they beat the shit out of them.

Get your head out of your ass.
Remember when you tried to convince this thread that 2 black men beat up another black man and put a rope around his neck?
The noose on a black man was enough evidence along with the racial slurs. Its actually pretty obvious isnt it? You think black folk are flexing on each other with nooses?
I thought the problem is that the police weren't confirming it, now they are. Or are you sticking with this being 2 black dudes pouring bleach on someone and tying a noose around his neck and shouting slurs.
What on earth?

What proof do you need here? He got his ass beat and had a rope tied around his neck. You think he needed to make shit up in the moment? For what reason?

These quotes did not age well.

Reactions: DuvalKnight
The first clue this assault wasn’t on the up-and-up was the notion that two MAGA hatters watched Empire.
And that they would yell "this is MAGA country" during the assault. And that he wasn't actually injured. And that he waited 45 minutes to go to the hospital. And that he would leave the noose around his neck. And that he took his sandwich with him.

It reeked of dishonesty from the start.

And that they would yell "this is MAGA country" during the assault. And that he wasn't actually injured. And that he waited 45 minutes to go to the hospital. And that he would leave the noose around his neck. And that he took his sandwich with him.

It reeked of dishonesty from the start.

And that two racists would be wondering around in a polar vortex snowstorm with maga hats to commit a hate crime so you can easily spot them running away. All that to give him a scratch.

Anyone should feel ashamed for believing such nonsense.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Anyone should feel ashamed for believing such nonsense.
As we’ve seen recently in the news, sadly there’s plenty of right wing, gun fetish wackos in this country who fantasize about helping our President take out ‘Enemies of the People.’

Unfortunately this nutjob actor has made this legitimate threat seem less serious to the general public.

So the motive was money according to police. He wanted a larger salary. Still makes no sense. You're faking a hate crime for a larger salary? How does that work in an interview? I see you have average credentials but you had a hate crime attack so you get triple pay. Riiiight

I think his TDS was too strong to control.

This guys plan was something a first grader would be sceptical of it working . No way he was getting away with this from day one . What an idiot .

Now that his acting days are clearly over, I hope to hell he’s not planning on becoming a screenwriter.

Reactions: btbones
Any guess on the punishment? This is a felony. Although they didn't have the SWAT team attack his house. He just got to turn himself in.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I can’t see jail time but my guess is restitution for the cost of investigating etc

That would literally be like $5 million or more. No way. He might do 90 days. Should serve 3 years as a wake up call to all these fake hoaxes.

That would literally be like $5 million or more. No way. He might do 90 days. Should serve 3 years as a wake up call to all these fake hoaxes.
Considering how high profile this has been I cant see him getting off lightly. The federal justice system will have something to say about his sentence.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The first clue this assault wasn’t on the up-and-up was the notion that two MAGA hatters watched Empire.

I thought the dead give away was 2 racists (or anyone) hanging outside on one of the coldest nights of the year (temps -8 below) just waiting to assault a known gay person who would be at that exact spot at the exact time.

Yeah...most know when you want to fake a late night assault..do so in much pleasant temperatures (i.e. usually starting around in mid-April).

As we’ve seen recently in the news, sadly there’s plenty of right wing, gun fetish wackos in this country who fantasize about helping our President take out ‘Enemies of the People.’

Unfortunately this nutjob actor has made this legitimate threat seem less serious to the general public.

A-holes come in all shapes, sizes, colors, parties and sexual orientations...and sadly, this one was just added to that list.

Reactions: DaShuckster
So the motive was money according to police. He wanted a larger salary. Still makes no sense. You're faking a hate crime for a larger salary? How does that work in an interview? I see you have average credentials but you had a hate crime attack so you get triple pay. Riiiight

I think his TDS was too strong to control.

Think about it.

98% of the country had no clue who he was before this attack...and then suddenly he is given prime time interviews on plenty of networks and his name is splashed all over the headlines.

I could see how a network (that runs his show) use him in a greater role after this alleged and horrible attack that obviously never happened.

I could see how a network (that runs his show) use him in a greater role after this alleged and horrible attack that obviously never happened.

In some network board room, I can envision a slick marketing guy pointing to this crazy story and saying to his colleagues, "See? THIS CAN WORK...it just needs to be better planned and orchestrated!!!"

In some network board room, I can envision a slick marketing guy pointing to this crazy story and saying to his colleagues, "See? THIS CAN WORK...it just needs to be better planned and orchestrated!!!"

No publicity is bad publicity? He can probably still land another job soon since he would create a stir and maybe ratings.

cnn's don lemon and van jones dont think its smolletts fault and he is just like jackie robinson. they are just as delusional as a couple wc posters. lol

Jussie paid $3,500 with a check to the Nigerians for the fake hate crime. I mean really. Can you imagine what he put in the "For" section of the check? Maga attire? Scratch fee? Hoax?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT