ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

I love how when a liberal (smollet or Clinton) gets acquitted these slack jawed hicks like gal, sk8 and wayne immediately assume it's a conspiracy.

When their guy gets let off (Trump, kushner ) it's justice served, of course.

There is video evidence of *Smollett’s guilt, you inbred troglodyte.

What’s it like to be a retard?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
CPD released the files for the entire investigation. They are pissed. Apparently Michelle Obama’s former chief-of-staff called Foxx to express the family’s concern about the direction of the investigation and then they office dropped the charges. The FOP is asking for a federal investigation into Foxx’s Actions. This could get very interesting.
Foxx goes to jail along with comey, mccabe, lynch, obummer, clinton and more. Were at that point now after the russian hoax where Donald will be calling the shots going forward

The FBI and DOJ are now investigating this clear mishandling of justice and possible corruption in Cook County.

The FBI and DOJ are now investigating this clear mishandling of justice and possible corruption in Cook County.

Of course Obama family is right in the middle. It wouldn't be Chicago without corruption. I do think that Jussie has been publicly shamed for a while and maybe enough punishment assuming he doesn't get acting roles. Part of the deal should have been a public apology and not carry on this ridiculous story that only a 5 year old would believe.

Of course Obama family is right in the middle. It wouldn't be Chicago without corruption. I do think that Jussie has been publicly shamed for a while and maybe enough punishment assuming he doesn't get acting roles. Part of the deal should have been a public apology and not carry on this ridiculous story that only a 5 year old would believe.

Yep. Michell's very own former Chief of Staff and personal friend is the one who intervened to Foxx on behalf of Smollett's family. We know that now thanks to FOIA records.

Shaming isn't enough. This jackass committed serious crimes and needs the same punishment that any other person would be held to.

Yep. Michell's very own former Chief of Staff and personal friend is the one who intervened to Foxx on behalf of Smollett's family. We know that now thanks to FOIA records.

Shaming isn't enough. This jackass committed serious crimes and needs the same punishment that any other person would be held to.

In fairness he was convicted by judge judy

LOL!!

She's asked how the brothers knew he was coming out of the house exactly at 2 am and why they just happened to still be lingering around, and this lawyer goes on an incoherent rant about training, being delayed 4 hours, advising to eat eggs or something, and then asks us to believe that the brothers went from trusted workout and nutrition advisers who were exchanging friendly texts with Smollett, to ruthless and brutal assaulters all within an hour timespan.

"Why did he say it was 2 white guys"? Oh! These black guys had "pale skin around their eyes". [roll]

"Why didn't he recognize their voice when they were "yelling at him" when he had just hung up with them?" It was an irregular interaction!

And the kicker - she shows her a video of Smollett claiming to want justice, asks if he wants to bring charges against the brothers and - nope! We're all good here.

i already reported him. i suggest others do the same.

It only took 7 months of reporting racial and homophobic comments for the three B stooges in Brandon, Brah, and BG to get off their asses and ban him. Fukcin gov't efficiency right there...

Reactions: UCFWayne
And now we know that Foxx and Cook County had already arrived at the decision to drop charges based upon alternative reasons, and then had to send out emails to staff to drum up any other cases when something as inexplicable as this was done, so they could use it to backfill their bogus reason why they're dropping the charges.

The Cook County State’s Attorney has circulated an email asking prosecutors in the office to come up with other examples where they just dropped felony charges the way they did in the Jussie Smollett case … this, as Jussie was making a hasty retreat out of Chi-Town via O’Hare International Airport.

According to the memo, obtained by the CBS affiliate in Chicago, the brass wrote, “We are looking for examples of cases, felony preferable, where we, in exercising our discretion, have entered into verbal agreements with defense attorneys to dismiss charges against an offender if certain conditions were met, such as the payment of restitution, completion

FYI- of the 11 recent cases of filing a false police report in Chicago, 7 resulted in felony convictions, 3 are ongoing, and the 11th was an 18 year old who received 30 hours of community service.

And now we know that Foxx and Cook County had already arrived at the decision to drop charges based upon alternative reasons, and then had to send out emails to staff to drum up any other cases when something as inexplicable as this was done, so they could use it to backfill their bogus reason why they're dropping the charges.

The Cook County State’s Attorney has circulated an email asking prosecutors in the office to come up with other examples where they just dropped felony charges the way they did in the Jussie Smollett case … this, as Jussie was making a hasty retreat out of Chi-Town via O’Hare International Airport.

According to the memo, obtained by the CBS affiliate in Chicago, the brass wrote, “We are looking for examples of cases, felony preferable, where we, in exercising our discretion, have entered into verbal agreements with defense attorneys to dismiss charges against an offender if certain conditions were met, such as the payment of restitution, completion

FYI- of the 11 recent cases of filing a false police report in Chicago, 7 resulted in felony convictions, 3 are ongoing, and the 11th was an 18 year old who received 30 hours of community service.

Liberal privilege. Must be nice to be such a victim. :cop:

For what’s its worth, I don’t hate retards. I have a lot of family members who live in California
Yeah, it's always those damn 'libs' getting away with their illegal shenanigans. :rolleyes:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."
Donald Trump

Yeah a sarcastic comment is exactly the same as faking a hate crime. What an intellectual powerhouse you must be lmao. I’d say you’re grasping at straws, but I seem to remember you lefties starting a weird war against straws a few months back

Is this pro wrestling?
Sort of the message board equivalent.

Trouble is, if this were pro wrestling, the Red Hats here aren't talented enough to even make a PPV undercard. Posters like fried-chicken, ninja, and Poolside mop the floor with their candy asses on a regular basis.

Sort of the message board equivalent.

Trouble is, if this were pro wrestling, the Red Hats here aren't talented enough to even make a PPV undercard. Posters like fried-chicken, ninja, and Poolside mop the floor with their candy asses on a regular basis.
Seriously though. They cry about you calling them racists and you should be reporting them. Yet they are reporting other posters for racism too.

Posters like fried-chicken, ninja, and Poolside mop the floor with their candy asses on a regular basis.

I forgot my tag-team partner, Knight Classes. When it comes to closing an argument, his posts are the equivalent of the feared 'Mandible Claw.'

Seriously though. They cry about you calling them racists and you should be reporting them.

That would mean I take them seriously. I don't

Once in a blue moon they post about an honest-to-goodness issue. But most of the time, they post toadie trolls because they have no real answer to the actual issue we're discussing because Rush and Hannity have yet to provide them with a talking point. :)

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I forgot my tag-team partner, Knight Classes. When it comes to closing an argument, his posts are the equivalent of the feared 'Mandible Claw.'

That would mean I take them seriously. I don't

Once in a blue moon they post about an honest-to-goodness issue. But most of the time, they post toadie trolls because they have no real answer to the actual issue we're discussing because Rush and Hannity have yet to provide them with a talking point. :)

LOL!

The guy who has had his shit kicked in for being a delusional nitwit is now inventing fantasies to read at night.

You're a disingenuous troll, at best, who gets triggered over a smirk, calls people racists based upon lies (and runs away like a little bitch when confronted), and now has developed a conspiracy theory to tell yourself ever since Mueller cleared Trump.

Holy shit, this is rich.

there is a recent history of some really crappy posters on this message board. dont be like them.
I don’t think calling somebody who refers to everyone right of center a “slack jawed, inbred, racist hick” a retard is very egregious. If they want to throw punches, they can take a couple too. No need to be so soft.

I don’t think calling somebody who refers to everyone right of center a “slack jawed, inbred, racist hick” a retard is very egregious. If they want to throw punches, they can take a couple too. No need to be so soft.

You shouldn't use retard to insult someone. Full stop.

That said, you're replying to someone who has been banned by most of this board for being a hateful, ugly, totally disgusting poster that exceeded every norm of decency long ago. He'll probably private message you next with a hateful tirade to demonstrate how much he hates you.

I'd advise ignoring him. What you quoted is exactly what you'll get from that poster.

That Covington kid SMIRKED!!!
Here's my reaction to this gem:
giphy.gif

City of Chicago is now asking the fraud and privileged asshole to pay 130K in costs for the Chicago PD investigation.

City of Chicago is now asking the fraud and privileged asshole to pay 130K in costs for the Chicago PD investigation.

For all the Chicago bashing in this thread, that seems like an appropriate response from the Mayor’s office.

Frankly, I think that paying the police costs and issuing a public apology should have been the plea agreement in exchange for dropping the charges all along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT