ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

I'm shocked I'm beating Husk in butt to the punch but I just learned that the Jusse Smollett story has gotten....(drumroll)....even weirder.

The two Nigerian brothers have filed a lawsuit accusing Smollett of defamation for continuing to insist they criminally attacked him.

Think about this. They feel their characters are being 'defamed' by telling the world they were Trump-loving thugs instead of con artists involved in a scam. This story just keeps on giving. :)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-jussie-smollet-brothers-idUSKCN1RZ220

I'm shocked I'm beating Husk in butt to the punch but I just learned that the Jusse Smollett story has gotten....(drumroll)....even weirder.

The two Nigerian brothers have filed a lawsuit accusing Smollett of defamation for continuing to insist they criminally attacked him.

Think about this. They feel their characters are being 'defamed' by telling the world they were Trump-loving thugs instead of con artists involved in a scam. This story just keeps on giving. :)

I appreciate the post! This story was so ridiculous from the start it is just fascinating to see everything play out. They were defamed because Jussie lawyers didn't say that the Nigerians were innocent victims brought into this by Jussie. They already said they didn't have anything against our country, president, etc.

lol holy crap. You can't even summarize an article without feeding your TDS and lying.

The defamation suit has absolutely nothing to do with any implication that they were "Trump lovers". It has everything to do with the fact that this nutcase Smollett is still insisting to the public that they're violent lunatics who beat the crap out of him and hilariously hurled racial slurs at him despite also being black.

Assisting a rich actor on your set with some asinine ill-advised hoax is not even remotely the same as being someone who beats the shit out of people in the middle of the night. That is why they're suing. Helping a hoax makes you an idiot; assaulting people at 1 am makes you a criminal.

I'd like to study your brain to understand how you see everything in life through the prism of obsessively hating the President.

lol holy crap. You can't even summarize an article without feeding your TDS and lying.

The defamation suit has absolutely nothing to do with any implication that they were "Trump lovers".
Jesus, chill, dude. I simply pointed out the absurdity of claiming their characters are being ‘defamed’ by Jusse’s insistence they’re right wing thugs instead of con artists.

Would it have lowered your blood-pressure if I’d described them as MAGA hatters? If so, I apologize for using the term, ‘Trump-lovers’ instead. In my defense, aren’t they the same thing?

Last edited:
Jesus, chill, dude. I simply pointed out the absurdity of claiming their characters are being ‘defamed’ by Jusse’s insistence they’re right wing thugs instead of con artists.

Would it have lowered your blood-pressure if I’d described them as MAGA hatters? If so, I apologize for using the term, ‘Trump-lovers’ instead. In my defense, aren’t they the same thing?

The Nigerians haven't even said anything about political leanings. They were conned into this hoax by a rich actor with TDS. The entire point is they are the ones suffering and probably have to live with this forever. The way the left entertainment industry works is Smollett will be working again and these brothers get screwed.

Being Nigerians, I doubt they give a sh*t about American politics. I was referring to Jusse's claim his 'racist' and 'homophobic' assailants wore MAGA hats.

One would hope...but I doubt it. :)

Just to clarify they are American citizens born in Nigeria. Jussie was trying to create the false narrative about Trump and further his career. Already 23 fake Trump hate crimes.

Defamation has nothing to do with Trump. It is on Jussie and that name is the most obnoxious name ever.

Just to clarify they are American citizens born in Nigeria.
I still believe they don't give a damn about politics. :)

After their brief taste of Hollywood, I guess the brothers will have to go back to their old job of emailing senior citizens about their rich Nigerian uncle who passed away...

Reactions: Crazyhole
I still believe they don't give a damn about politics. :)

After their brief taste of Hollywood, I guess the brothers will have to go back to their old job of emailing senior citizens about their rich Nigerian uncle who passed away...
Solid

Being Nigerians, I doubt they give a sh*t about American politics. I was referring to Jusse's claim his 'racist' and 'homophobic' assailants wore MAGA hats.

One would hope...but I doubt it. :)

I wonder why he invented that? Oh yea, he’s a raging leftie surrounded by other raging lefties who all tell themselves that want to stoke as much fear and hatred towards anyone who supports the President as possible.

.....it’s not hard

Reactions: UCFWayne
I have no clue what the WC's longest thread ever is, but I have a sneaking suspicion this thread could still be receiving 'updates' ten years from now. :)

Only in Hollywood can you be a complete fraud and still be wanted for employment. Typical liberal privilege.

They cancelled the show thanks to that idiot
Like a lot of Fox shows, they are feeling the pinch. It's kinda dumbfounding how some are trying to associate the Fox Network to Fox News, when the Fox Network has been the #1 broadcast network for African-American shows for the past 3 decades. Especially back in the '90s, when there was still a lot of blackploitation around stereotypes, in the US media.

BTW, I totally have a crush on Taraji P. Henson, especially after Hidden Figures. She's not a bad actress, talent wise. I still cannot believe her age.

Bump. Because this thread should never go away and be a constant reminder of how wrong FC was.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Had to re-read through the thread with 'ignore' off ... and ... well ... yeah.

There are too many people that live in the 3rd grader society of US News Media Narratives, right down to the invented clichés that the News tells us is fact. Progressives really aren't exposed to the other 75% of the nation, and utterly don't understand how stupid this all sounded from the get-go.

But even though it sounded very, very fishy, I waited, I didn't judge. I mean, it was almost comical, but I didn't want to judge without proof.

So when it all started to unravel, I just shook my head. I warn, warn and warn Progressives who literally think society is like the evil Conservative world in the US News Media Narratives that just don't exist. Fox News does the same of Liberals as well, and they don't exist either. But even most Conservatives know that, because they are far more exposed to people and the rest of the country than Progressives are.

Progressives are so out-of-touch with the supermajority of Americans, they just literally believe this non-sense, and no amount of reality will make them even be a skeptic or wait for facts.

The number of 'false flags' these days are getting to 2/3rds of Americans, and Antifa beating up Ngo -- who regularly exposes 'false flags' -- is backfiring as well.

Progressives are batshit crazy. They dont believe theres something more powerful than themself, dodgeball causes all of the world's problems, contrails are Trumps mind-controlling gas, and that parents should support them for their entire life....someone needs to provide money for my food and new iPhones so I can protest.

Jussie Smollett wants to move the civil case to federal court. That fake hoax really backfired on him...lol.

ADVERTISEMENT