ADVERTISEMENT

F*** Scott Frost

Yeah.. I guess. However this argument is basically comparing horse shit to dog shit
They both stink.

UCF only won 2 more games in his first year here. It’s not like we started off that much better. And we had players buy in a lot faster than the prima donnas in Lincoln.

Nebraska in the last 6 games was far from dog shit or horse shit.

UCF only won 2 more games in his first year here. It’s not like we started off that much better. And we had players buy in a lot faster than the prima donnas in Lincoln.

So far, the jury is still out on Frost turning around NGEbraska. Until he’s going to a CCG, being competitive in it, and going 10-2, he’s no better than the last 5 coaches there

Yeah but 2 out of 12 games is not insignificant. If I gave you a 17% raise you’d be ecstatic. And two games means a lot. If we lost 2 out of the last 25 UCF football would be very different than right now.

I’ll give Frost his due when he earns it. Right now he was paid 5 million to go 4-8 again

Ok.. he was 4-2 in his last 6. Whoopee

Yeah but 2 out of 12 games is not insignificant. If I gave you a 17% raise you’d be ecstatic. And two games means a lot. If we lost 2 out of the last 25 UCF football would be very different than right now.

10-2 is a lot different than 12-0. 4-8 is not that different than 6-6. They took a Top 10 team to the brink . UCF didn’t come close to that in 2016. It’s more complicated than saying 2 wins is a big deal. Hell, Michigan has 2 less wins than us and is ranked AHEAD of us.

People can hate Frost if they want, but acting like there is not a SIGNIFICANT difference between the 0-6 team from the first half of the year to the 4-2 team from the 2nd half is blatantly biased. Just prepare yourself. That team is going to win 8 games next year at least.

10-2 is a lot different than 12-0. 4-8 is not that different than 6-6. They took a Top 10 team to the brink . UCF didn’t come close to that in 2016. It’s more complicated than saying 2 wins is a big deal. Hell, Michigan has 2 less wins than us and is ranked AHEAD of us.

Michigan above us was a sham. Dude I don’t know how to parse 4 wins vs 6 wins vs 8 wins. I don’t know how to process losses honestly. 25 wins straight and I can’t remember when we even last lost. It’s easy to claim nattys when you never lost. Fcuk Bama Hillbillys

People can hate Frost if they want, but acting like there is not a SIGNIFICANT difference between the 0-6 team from the first half of the year to the 4-2 team from the 2nd half is blatantly biased. Just prepare yourself. That team is going to win 8 games next year at least.

0-6 didnt tell the entire story either. It was a weird combination of turnovers, questionable penalties, system transition issues, and a lot of bad luck. It could have easily been a 5-1 start, in fact one of the national pundits pointed to 5 plays that made the difference for 5 of the losses. The biggest change was in flipping the culture from believing they were going to lose into believing they were going to win.

0-6 didnt tell the entire story either. It was a weird combination of turnovers, questionable penalties, system transition issues, and a lot of bad luck. It could have easily been a 5-1 start, in fact one of the national pundits pointed to 5 plays that made the difference for 5 of the losses. The biggest change was in flipping the culture from believing they were going to lose into believing they were going to win.
every team has TO's, questionable calls its called [part of the game]

for example Iowa could have went 12-0 if the PR Blocker had not touched the ball vs Wisconsin giving them the go ahead TD to win the game. TO's vs PSU and a couple of non calls that led to PSU winning. NW and Purdue were due to TO's.

as for Nebraska Iowa left points on the field by going for the 1st down vs kicking the FG, 3 times they passed up FG's. kick just one of those and Iowa does not need that last 2nd FG.

also Iowa was using mostly SO's as their skill players
RB RSSO Young
RB SO Sargeant
RB SO Kelly-Martin
WR SO Brandon Smith
WR SO Smith-Marsette
TE RSSO Hochens Mackey Award winner
TE JR Fant who is entering the NFL Draft and is projected to be a 1st Rnd Draft pick
the defense started 1 FR LB, 2 FR DB's. 1 RSSO LB, 1 SO Safety, 1 JR S
Iowa is going no where but up. so buckle up Nebraska fans as Iowa will only get better.

the only reason I posted this here is because of the Nebbie fans and Frost supporters,

So, you’re saying that NGEbraska didn’t improve in the second half of the season after all. :joy:

every team has TO's, questionable calls its called [part of the game]

for example Iowa could have went 12-0 if the PR Blocker had not touched the ball vs Wisconsin giving them the go ahead TD to win the game. TO's vs PSU and a couple of non calls that led to PSU winning. NW and Purdue were due to TO's.

as for Nebraska Iowa left points on the field by going for the 1st down vs kicking the FG, 3 times they passed up FG's. kick just one of those and Iowa does not need that last 2nd FG.

also Iowa was using mostly SO's as their skill players
RB RSSO Young
RB SO Sargeant
RB SO Kelly-Martin
WR SO Brandon Smith
WR SO Smith-Marsette
TE RSSO Hochens Mackey Award winner
TE JR Fant who is entering the NFL Draft and is projected to be a 1st Rnd Draft pick
the defense started 1 FR LB, 2 FR DB's. 1 RSSO LB, 1 SO Safety, 1 JR S
Iowa is going no where but up. so buckle up Nebraska fans as Iowa will only get better.

the only reason I posted this here is because of the Nebbie fans and Frost supporters,
Awesome! :)[cheers]:sunglasses:

Isn’t Nebraska bringing back all of the amazing BT talent next year? I’m sure with Urban being gone they will be back on top in no time. With Urban gone is there a coach that has won a Championship since tOSU has been off of probation? I mean, I thought the BT was just Ohio, Michigan, and Minnesota.

This.

(Quick refresher for Nebraska fans: bowl games are inter-conference exhibition games at the end of the season that teams with 6 or more wins get to go to. The players get special gifts from sponsors.)

Isn’t Nebraska bringing back all of the amazing BT talent next year? I’m sure with Urban being gone they will be back on top in no time. With Urban gone is there a coach that has won a Championship since tOSU has been off of probation? I mean, I thought the BT was just Ohio, Michigan, and Minnesota.

Quite a bit of the talent is returning, yes. A couple of important players are gone but the majority of production and depth are coming back.

how did Minnesota get into your post. replace Minnesota with Wisconsin.

It's interesting that of all of the places you would expect to see it, the UCF fanbase would be the very last one I would have thought I'd find people who think Frost has to prove himself.

Reactions: Old_Gold_Knight
It's interesting that of all of the places you would expect to see it, the UCF fanbase would be the very last one I would have thought I'd find people who think Frost has to prove himself.

Pay no attention to the spurned exes.

We know Frost is awesome. Just some don't like how he left, and they're hung up on that.

Reactions: johnyb23
not a UCF fan and no FROSTY has done nothing to prove what people are saying about him. as a Iowa Hawkeye fan he has a long way to go before he can say he has done something.

the Iowa Nebby game was close but Iowa was playing with a bunch of RSSO/SO RSFR/FR..

yet all I keep reading about how Nebby is suddenly dominate the BT West and then the BT as a whole. like Wisconsin, OSU, PSU, MSU, Iowa, Michigan, Purdue are all going to step aside and bow to the all mighty Frost.

Meyer did step down but that does no change the fact that OSU is still OSU and can/does recruit on the schools name alone.

Reactions: Mikesi
Frost has to prove himself to NGEbraska. No one else. He proved himself at UCF, but he’s a mediocre and inexperienced, yet improved Gameday coach.

He’s being paid 5 million a year to be the savior. So far he’s changed the culture, improved the offense and instilled hope. The team was still 4-8.

The next 1-3 years will tell us more. However, once again, if he’s not going to CCG’s, being competitive in it and going 10-2 fairly regularly, he’s a failure.

hawkeyereport. is where they hang out telling hawkeye posters about how great they are going to be. from my vantage point they will have a long way to go just to catch Iowa.
Iowa will have 2 AA coming back and 6 All BT players back. and return these that were the top Skill players by their grades this fall on offense
JR QB Stanley
RSSO RB Young
SO RB Sargeant
SO RB Kelly-Martin
SO WR Brandon Smith
SO WR Smith-Marsette
RSSO TE Hockenson 2nd Team AA and Mackey Award winner
on defense these return
RSJR DE Anthony Nelson tied for the lead in sacks with 10
SO DE Eppenesa tied for the lead in sacks with 10 from a defense that tied for 1st in the FBS in total sacks.
DT JR Lattimore
OLB RSSO Niemann
MLB JR Welch
WLB RSFR Colbert
CB SO Hankins
CB RSJR Ojemudia
SS JR Hooker
FS SO Stone

that is what is returning from a top 10 defense. the offense is also returning both Tackles that were a RSSO and a True SO.

this is what Frosty has to over come just in Iowa.

Purdue class ranking so far is 24th
Wisconsin class ranking is 25th

not exactly garbage class rankings
Iowa's class only has 16 recruits is 45th by Rivals, 37th by 247 and 31st by ESPN. it looks like their class will have between 20 and 22 at most,

Roots for a team that has gone undefeated 2 years in a row, yet can't sniff the playoffs.

Refers to other teams as "irrelevant."

Oh the irony.
UCF is probably the most relevant team now in college football. Everyone is talking about us and Trolls like yourself are crashing our board 24/7. The obsession, jealousy and envy is bleeding from your NGEbraska frostbitten body

NGEbraska has a 0.00000000% chance of ever making the playoffs again.

How’s a second consecutive 4-8 bowl-less long cold winter treating you?

Oh we have a troll here that MUST be a fan of some other IRRELEVANT team here trying to put us in our place.

[roll]

How nice, you coming to your boyfriend's defense...... not that there is anything wrong with that.

"Old" and still living in his mom's basement...

[roll]

Regardless of where I reside, I spend most of my nights in your mother's bed.

For a poster who uses a bad ass rocker for his avatar and screen name, you are probably the biggest snowflake I've ever seen on a message board.

Better put me on ignore before I hurt your little feels.

How nice, you coming to your boyfriend's defense...... not that there is anything wrong with that.

For a poster who uses a bad ass rocker for his avatar and screen name, you are probably the biggest snowflake I've ever seen on a message board.

We know one thing. You must have big balls

It takes a big pair to embarrass yourself being a fan of a 4-8 team and talking smack

That’s pathetic! Can you at least come back after you go .500 or beat a MAC school? Maybe we will then take you seriously

[roll]

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

Is this supposed to be an attack? What are little feels?

Interesting you would be with my mom. She has been dead for years. I guess you like your partners that way so they can't run away. But I've heard there's only 2 things from Nobraska, and I don't see any horns.

Slow day on the Cornfumbler board now that your season is over? Oh wait, your season has been over for weeks, where have you been?

Did you come here to spend time on the most talked about teams board? I don't blame you.

CSF is the next EX HC at Nobraska. #Truth!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesi
Slow day on the Cornfumbler board now that your season is over?
Some of the top 10 threads on there:

1). How much snow will we get this year?

2). Why is UCF so good and we suck?

3) Trolling 101: free lessons here

4) How do we assassinate Mikesi?

5). Tractor for sale

6). How fast does corn grow when it’s under 20 degrees?

7). Is the Frosty love wearing off?

8). Why are so many players transferring?

9). Iowa sucks

10). I’m Ok with UCF, but hate their fans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT