ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD

Hep's play calling is 100% better than the idiot on the other sideline. If I was Bull fan I would have exploded in the first half.

Whether UCF can continual the streak and be considered for a playoff spot if the right things happen is Mack has to show he can get the ball to the various receivers. Don't abandon the 20+ yard plays down the field. The one throw that was incomplete still looked good. If he can get into rhythm it can be business as usual.

Major props needs to be given to the UCF D. I don't see how USF gets into the endzone if they keep playing like this.

2 more TDs needed for 31 to keep the 30 point streak alive

Whether UCF can continual the streak and be considered for a playoff spot if the right things happen is Mack has to show he can get the ball to the various receivers. Don't abandon the 20+ yard plays down the field. The one throw that was incomplete still looked good. If he can get into rhythm it can be business as usual.

Major props needs to be given to the UCF D. I don't see how USF gets into the endzone if they keep playing like this.

2 more TDs needed for 31 to keep the 30 point streak alive
The playoff spot is gone no matter what with that injury. No matter how well Mack does, its an excuse for the committee to keep us out of it, ESPN already declared that true.

Come guys. We are very fortunate to have a 180-185 pound QB run the ball for 2 1/2-3 years without a major injury

Remember Taysom Hill for BYU. He blew out his knee like 3 times
He still has eligibility left right? :sunglasses:

Alright poor taste, i'm working and didnt find out until i tuned on the radio when Marc Daniels called it like the titanic.

Im pretty mixed right now. One of the icons is down. I dont know if i really care about where UCF is going at the moment. Thinking about his future.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Hope someone strings out McCants leg and another player goes sideways on it... old school style. I joke but of course the bullshitters do this to us.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
if the offense it going to turn one dimensional with runs up the middle, they'll lose next week. only good thing today is Strong's play calling is pretty bad also, though the USF players don't seem all that talented.

So Memhpis and the Bowl opponent memo: Put 11 in the box, no fear of throwing.

Is there a such thing as a high percentage throw?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT