ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD

His first game he came in and lit it up with the few touches he got. Not sure why it took so long to keep feeding him. I guess Frost promised Killins and Anderson touches. Heup said eff it. This kid is good.
Took Heupel some time too

As soon as Mack did something on offense, McCrae was able to break another

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Took Heupel some time too

As soon as Mack did something on offense, McCrae was able to break another
Yeah I just think Heupel wanted to keep kids from transferring mid season. Burned their redshirts and then started giving McCrae more touches.

tenor.gif

C'mon guys. One score. A fg. Anything. Bleed about 5 minutes. I would rather wring my hands all this week off a gutwrenching win then a loss.

You guys ever see a coach run to set up the punt? Hot damn!

yes, yes I have. See Jimbo Fisher's FSU offense and our message board there. That's what A&M has to look forward in a few years when Jimbo has to recruit players other than QB

Really, just when you think WTH is going on, something makes you stop and go hmmmmmm

I need Mccrae on my FF team.

Mack has some talent. He just needs the reps. Memphis game just got interesting.

Milton's HS teammate would start over Mack next season if MM isn't ready, he misses too many deep opportunities for all this talent

Great ball by Mack to Snelson. It’s about time a WR caught a deep ball that he’s thrown well (several good balls were dropped against ECU and great play by DB on Nixon this game). Big confidence booster!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT