ADVERTISEMENT

Gold +6%, Stocks -15% - Did you get your hedge on yet?

LOL @ Jenn Pitaki. "We're considering energy sanctions. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

The US does what we're good at : Printing money and manipulating fx and stocks. That's not long term sustainable strategy. $1T USD down the drain. It will be a giveaway to international investors at some point down the road as they unwind losing bets

In the meantime, we just auctioned off hundreds of acres of offshore area for British, German, and French companies to provide the east coast with wind-farm energy.

Well the US is still buying oil at super high prices. So in a way we are still funding them.

They got their headline for MSM. penny stock on London exchange . 🙄But this move by blackrock signals all systems go

Pretty soon, Zalensky will exile to 🇺🇸. The healing will begin and Moscow exchange will bid up those ADR when it reopens

They got their headline for MSM. penny stock on London exchange . 🙄But this move by blackrock signals all systems go

Pretty soon, Zalensky will exile to 🇺🇸. The healing will begin and Moscow exchange will bid up those ADR when it reopens
It's going to be hilarious quoting this in 10 years when absolutely nothing you just predicted comes true, just like you shilling gold for a decade and it literally being the worst possible investment you could have came up with.

It's going to be hilarious quoting this in 10 years when absolutely nothing you just predicted comes true, just like you shilling gold for a decade and it literally being the worst possible investment you could have came up with.
We all know that gold is the same price it was a decade ago (unless you adjust for inflation then it’s lower). But at least before that it was good.

Because of the situation around Ukraine, the stock market is volatile and can be risky trading on it. We don't know what to expect in a few days, and I don't suggest you open any trades these days. One thing that remains stable is the real estate business. That is why, if you invest money in real estate, be sure everything will be ok. Good luck to you and I hope this situation won't affect the market too much.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Looks like all the Russian ADR's are offline at this point. Of course, they drove the prices down another 70% to grab their headlines. If you got in on the ride down before today's delisting, congrats. 2K could turn into 100 bagger in 5 years

Looks like all the Russian ADR's are offline at this point. Of course, they drove the prices down another 70% to grab their headlines. If you got in on the ride down before today's delisting, congrats. 2K could turn into 100 bagger in 5 years
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Goddamn you are hilarious. Imagine thinking your opinion was remotely of value after telling us to buy gold for a decade and it literally lost money to inflation.

Now at least we know for a fact that this is an idiotic investment, since you are telling us it will be worth a fortune in 5 years 😂🤣😂

Things looking good for a gold break out to all time highs. Right now, the gold miners are very cheap. I'm expecting a 30% pop here shortly.

Here are a few plays:

* SGSVF Sabina Gold - sitting on a shit load of gold near arctic Canada. Good takeover target if gold keeps going up

* KGC - Kinross Gold - has 20% of mine production in Russia. They are saying things are good to go still. Stock is cheap compared to peer, and Russia exposure overblown

* EDVMF - Endeavor Mining West African 1M+ producer. They new kid on the block for the majors. I love their management team. These guys produce! Nice dividend too and special dividends as well

Should mention, I use the GLD as a forward indicator. It's a good proxy for West demand. There have been huge inflows 3 of last 4 days. Yesterday was flat. Today should be interesting. Another 13MT inflow could get a physical squeeze going on, which has always been a vulnerability of gold. Usually, the East (i.e. India) sells into strength, but they are also buying too. It's a perfect storm to 5k gold.

In the past, the Central Banks would come to the rescue and suppress gold, but I don't think they will do that this time, otherwise they leave themselves vulnerable to Russia/China's plan for gold backed currency

• Haha
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Should mention, I use the GLD as a forward indicator. It's a good proxy for West demand. There have been huge inflows 3 of last 4 days. Yesterday was flat. Today should be interesting. Another 13MT inflow could get a physical squeeze going on, which has always been a vulnerability of gold. Usually, the East (i.e. India) sells into strength, but they are also buying too. It's a perfect storm to 5k gold.

In the past, the Central Banks would come to the rescue and suppress gold, but I don't think they will do that this time, otherwise they leave themselves vulnerable to Russia/China's plan for gold backed currency
You and I will be long dead before we ever see 5k gold. We will see 50k SPX before that though.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Gold is jumping right now

The rest of the commodity complex already had a good run. Bring up a chart on GDX and look where it was at last time gold was at 1962. I see a 30% pop in the not so distant future as fresh faces start sniffing around

The rest of the commodity complex already had a good run. Bring up a chart on GDX and look where it was at last time gold was at 1962. I see a 30% pop in the not so distant future as fresh faces start sniffing around
GDX down 42% in the 11 years since you started pumping gold here. Time to double down?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Gold is jumping right now

Look at this chart - the GDX was at 60 in 2012. It's at 37 today. Sentiment has been so terrible on the miners that the repair takes longer, but they will play catch up. Investors will see the miners as money making machines with no debt and high cash flow

Crude is up another 7.5%. Brandon needs to get us energy independent again.
Corn hit 8 bucks yesterday. Willing to bet it will go to 12 or 13 before this is all said and done, but a lot of farmers are gonna go under in the meantime. Input costs have gotten out of control.

Great watch. Hyperinflation is here. Gas and electric costs went from 24 to present 324 on UK indices

Skip over the silver part to the energy part. Yesterday, gas up here went from 3.47 to 3.89 in ONE DAY

Last edited:
Goldman, Blackrock, JP Morgan and more buying while everyone else selling 💰😂

Russian gas is HALTED to Germany. Not by Russia, but by intermediaries like Lithuania. They ended up being Putin's useful idiots because now they feel the full effect of supply disruptions. I'm expecting my utility bills to go up 25% in the not so distant future, not transient either. permanently.

On other hyper-inflationary fronts:

Imagine being so goddamn stupid that you continually post your future price predictions in a thread dedicated to showing off how fūcking stupid your past predictions have been.

@Boston.Knight

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
More signs of hyperinflation. Goldman has gold at 2500 in 6 months. WOW. What Goldman wants, Goldman gets.

Last edited:
Also get out of anything bublicious like tech. Miners are gonna make a nice move here too as sentiment improves. Still 25% immediate upside. The juniors are lagging (GDXJ), but they will catch up and eventually outperform the majors (GDX) .

I can see the gator jaws closing to meet halfway. Another 20% selloff on the nasdaq and 20% price improvement in gold.

“I became a millionaire and retired early investing in Gold!!’

Said almost nobody ever 🤣🤣🤣

@Boston.Knight drives a hoopty

A 1906 Get Out and Push

Around $2,050 now. Good place to be for the last 4 months over bitcoin, QQQ, or spx.

Bidinflation is neutralizing everything though.
Yeah. I make fun of this thread for being bullish gold for a decade when it has been stagnant, but I can spot a countertrend breakout. It’s been good for me for weekly swings between spy and gld. Next sell point for gld is SPX 4100 where I will dump and ride the SPX wave up again.

C16-EF289-426-D-4-D60-9357-FA3972794663.jpg

Housing bubble. The longer the Fed dicks around with quarter point moves, the longer the bubble goes on. 🤦‍♀️

After this first rate hike, I expect the 10 year to blast off to 3%. All that liquidity got to go somewhere. Hmm. what's not in a bubble presently that offers a great inflation hedge?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT