ADVERTISEMENT

Heupel’s recruiting is horrible!!!

Like SF did I hope JH is boasting about being an OC in a P5 program....I am sure that is is approach. I guess the hard part is that JH just doesnt seem to have the same "I'M one of the boys" attitude. But what do I know as I am not around him and just going by appearance, Example will he be working out with the team? Will he get under center like SF did....these kids love that stuff. That's the culture that SF had and obviously it worked....I hope JH has that as well.

Like SF did I hope JH is boasting about being an OC in a P5 program....I am sure that is is approach. I guess the hard part is that JH just doesnt seem to have the same "I'M one of the boys" attitude. But what do I know as I am not around him and just going by appearance, Example will he be working out with the team? Will he get under center like SF did....these kids love that stuff. That's the culture that SF had and obviously it worked....I hope JH has that as well.

Does he still smell like McDonald's fries? @Mikesi

Reactions: MotorBoater
Yeah OV on 12/15. I know he visited USF as well last Wednesday. Said he will make his decision by early signing day. He goes to school in Orlando now, so no doubt has visited the campus.
As I thought he didn't visit USF or UCF but changed that to January and added Auburn and Miami to the list.

Does he still smell like McDonald's fries? @Mikesi

giphy.gif

Some of y'all are focused on the prongs , as in the number. This is just one variable of the pitch fork. The other question is do you go with the traditional wood handle or do you go fiberglass? The wood feels better when not using gloves but the glass handle says you're serious simply because you spent the extra for 10 year warranty on the handle. Though wood could be a statement that you're a simple guy with simple pleasures? The right tool can make the right statement here.

I have an alternate theory. Frost is poaching his own UCF recruits. Maybe DW and the Huepe-mister are keeping their targeted players close to vest to keep Team Nebraska out of the cookie jar until the ink is dry between UCF and the players? This is a quirky situation on campus. Outgoing staff coaching the best team of record , bug bowl game and then you have early signing with new regime. It is an awkward situation. I don't mind the low level recruiting buzz or the silence of it.

Reactions: Mikesi
Heupel, can't say anything about recruiting, If recruits want to talk that is different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT