ADVERTISEMENT

Houston’s King enters transfer portal

to be fair the ACC is easier than the AAC. Id rather face Duke and Wake forest than Memphis, Cincy and UCF.

Miami's schedule is ridiculously easy next year, they dont play Clemson so he might actually have it easy as the starting QB.

Miami stinks. It's obvious he will get more exposure at Miami than at G5 level. Why Miami? That would be the question. King would be much better off going to a winning P5 that needs a QB.

Miami stinks. It's obvious he will get more exposure at Miami than at G5 level. Why Miami? That would be the question. King would be much better off going to a winning P5 that needs a QB.
Easy competition. he was talking to Miami, LSU, Arkansas and Maryland.
The only ones worth it were LSU and Miami and the QB competition would probably be harder at LSU.

Those two players are plenty good. Roche is much better than any DE we got and dont debate me on it cause I would laugh in your face.

Stupid move by both going to Miami to rot in mediocrity.
Finally I agree with you on something. Yes the cows have awful defensive ends. Luckily here at UCF we have up and comers like Morris Brash and Randy Charlton who were rated much higher than Roche and have the potential to be better.

I think that King to Miami is a terrible move. New offense, poor offensive line, possible competition for a starting job, etc.

He’s getting more P5 exposure?? What would that have to do with possibly getting into the NFL? He’s not going to the CFP or a great bowl game with Miami.

I think that King to Miami is a terrible move. New offense, poor offensive line, possible competition for a starting job, etc.

He’s getting more P5 exposure?? What would that have to do with possibly getting into the NFL? He’s not going to the CFP or a great bowl game with Miami.
wasn't going with Houston either. might as well fail upwards

They return all five offensive linemen. Three were freshmen last year.

You think he actually has to compete with Perry, Williams and Martel. Those three were given multiple opportunities to play last year and kept struggling. Qb by committee all season. King is by far better than all three

You think he actually has to compete with Perry, Williams and Martel. Those three were given multiple opportunities to play last year and kept struggling. Qb by committee all season. King is by far better than all three
I think that Miami has too many issues to make it a sure bet transfer which he basically needs in his final year.

Imagine being Tate Martel right now? Your once promising career is basically over. He probably should transfer again. He didn’t make it at WR either. He’s basically Miami’s Pete Dinovo. Well, at least his GF is hot. Lol

I imagine King thinks playing at UM will give him the best shot at big CFB games and the NFL. Even with excellent recruiting classes, UM can't accomplish anything, but the guys they recruit do end up going to the NFL. I would guess that's because they recruit great talent, not because they develop it or have had success. I don't think King gets much of a benefit from going there but it's his life and as long as he has fun I don't blame him. I think he has a fair chance to hold off the other QBs. I wouldn't be surprised though if the others all upped their game seeing him transfering in.
Do what you think is best and if it doesnt work out at least you didnt hold yourself back by sitting somewhere you didnt think was best.

As for the Temple DE. I would be pleasantly surprised if he starts on their line.

Finally I agree with you on something. Yes the cows have awful defensive ends. Luckily here at UCF we have up and comers like Morris Brash and Randy Charlton who were rated much higher than Roche and have the potential to be better.

I now have zero respect for your opinion. You post like that one crazy twitter scUM fan that is always bragging about stupid rankings.

Roche was the AAC DPY. What accomplishments do any of our returning DE's have?

Last edited:
I now have zero respect for your opinion. You post like that one crazy twitter scUM fan that is always bragging about stupid rankings.

They obliterated Roches team by 42. UCF has finished ahead of Temple and beaten them every year Roche has been there. He’s an afterthought to us. Your cows got beat by them and your defensive line blows. Now hurry along.

They obliterated Roches team by 42. UCF has finished ahead of Temple and beaten them every year Roche has been there. He’s an afterthought to us. Your cows got beat by them and your defensive line blows. Now hurry along.

The score of that game has zero relationship to anything that's being discussed. My 15 year old brother understands football better than most of the fans here and I am not exaggerating.

It is obvious that anyone that doesn't agree with the consensus here is tagged as a cow's fan. I am supposed to agree that we have better DEs than Roche? I will not because that would be something incredibly stupid to post.

The score of that game has zero relationship to anything that's being discussed. My 15 year old brother understands football better than most of the fans here and I am not exaggerating.

It is obvious that anyone that doesn't agree with the consensus here is tagged as a cow's fan. I am supposed to agree that we have better DEs than Roche? I will not because that would be something incredibly stupid to post.
You asked of their accomplishments and I provided the information. You don’t have to like it.

It’s a bit ridiculous, isn’t it? Some people just fail to give credit to anyone from another team. Roche was the defensive player of the year and some posters around here still diss him lol.

As for King, I’m excited to see him play in Miami. Still not sure why he chose to leave Houston, but maybe he knows something we don’t. Time will tell.

Did our Oline dominate Roche? This is all a little funny. Those conference awards mean about as much as recruit rankings.

Imagine being Tate Martel right now? Your once promising career is basically over. He probably should transfer again. He didn’t make it at WR either. He’s basically Miami’s Pete Dinovo. Well, at least his GF is hot. Lol
Sounds like Blake Barnett.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Did our Oline dominate Roche? This is all a little funny. Those conference awards mean about as much as recruit rankings.

Nothing matters but the opinion of Mr. Knight Strength. You are usually the first to mention when one of our players gets first, second or third team AAC.

Funny how now all of that is somehow irrelevant because it doesn't fit your biased and childish narrative. You are the same guy that was encouraging other forum members to help UCF recruit in social media.

If it weren't for you knowing nothing you would not know anything. Stay in your own lane.

He had 2 solo tackles and 3 assists in the UCF game. No sacks or tfl. His season last year was propped up by great games at USF and Tulane. I have no idea how good he is, but he had 6 5 sacks in those games but 2 vs UCONN. So 8.5 of his 13 sacks came against three teams. He may struggle against better O-lineman. I don't know, but good luck to the kid.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
He had 2 solo tackles and 3 assists in the UCF game. No sacks or tfl. His season last year was propped up by great games at USF and Tulane. I have no idea how good he is, but he had 6 5 sacks in those games but 2 vs UCONN. So 8.5 of his 13 sacks came against three teams. He may struggle against better O-lineman. I don't know, but good luck to the kid.

He is obviously garbage, only had 1.5 sacks against Cincinnati who won the division. His sack total is more than our 2019 starting DEs combined. He also had 18 TFL but I am sure our DEs are better.

He is obviously garbage, only had 1.5 sacks against Cincinnati who won the division. His sack total is more than our 2019 starting DEs combined. He also had 18 TFL but I am sure our DEs are better.
Easy little guy. This is why I don't give my kids sugar, they get so worked up. All I said is that his stats were uneven. I don't know how many snaps he played vs our guys. We tend to rotate a lot. I'm sure he's a talented kid.

It's a school night, champ. Go get in your race car bed and under your Elmo sheets.

Easy little guy. This is why I don't give my kids sugar, they get so worked up. All I said is that his stats were uneven. I don't know how many snaps he played vs our guys. We tend to rotate a lot. I'm sure he's a talented kid.

It's a school night, champ. Go get in your race car bed and under your Elmo sheets.

You make me laugh. A Knight Strengh clone. Roche had 6 sacks for the USF and Tulane games. Our entire team had 2 sacks for USF and 4 sacks for Tulane. For those two games the kid had as many sacks as our entire team.

You and KS are so right. Our DEs better. Roche had 1.5 sacks vs Cinci and our entire team had a total of 1 sack for the game. Yes, Roche is nothing special, we have better here.

You make me laugh. A Knight Strengh clone. Roche had 6 sacks for the USF and Tulane games. Our entire team had 2 sacks for USF and 4 sacks for Tulane. For those two games the kid had as many sacks as our entire team.

You and KS are so right. Our DEs better. Roche had 1.5 sacks vs Cinci and our entire team had a total of 1 sack for the game. Yes, Roche is nothing special, we have better here.
Forgive me for not following the career of Roche in games he played against shitty teams. I watched 3 games against UCF the past 3 years where he logged 3 solo tackles combined while UCF scored 22 offensive touchdowns. I’m sure being a cow fan you think he’s amazing since apparently he dominated your team.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Forgive me for not following the career of Roche in games he played against shitty teams. I watched 3 games against UCF the past 3 years where he logged 3 solo tackles combined while UCF scored 22 offensive touchdowns. I’m sure being a cow fan you think he’s amazing since apparently he dominated your team.

You did watch our own team play right? You people are the ones looking up stats and then presenting partial information to try and make a point? I schooled you, Happy Hands, Yung Knight and Knight Strength that's all.

Nothing matters but the opinion of Mr. Knight Strength. You are usually the first to mention when one of our players gets first, second or third team AAC.

Funny how now all of that is somehow irrelevant because it doesn't fit your biased and childish narrative. You are the same guy that was encouraging other forum members to help UCF recruit in social media.

If it weren't for you knowing nothing you would not know anything. Stay in your own lane.
Hahaha what do you mean usually? You joined the board last week. Nobody has been awarded anything since you signed up. How would you know what I've said about our guys being first, second, or third team? You are a clown.

You did watch our own team play right? You people are the ones looking up stats and then presenting partial information to try and make a point? I schooled you, Happy Hands, Yung Knight and Knight Strength that's all.
I don’t need stats to say that Roche was a non factor against UCF (and Memphis, and SMU, and UNC) and we have averaged 54 points per game while he’s been there. It’s great he had that 4 game stretch with all those sacks and destroyed the cows offensive line, but honestly I hadn’t heard his name mentioned until he won the conference award because against UCF he had done squat.

He keeps saying we’re saying our players are better. I didn’t see anyone say that. Everyone is saying “so what” to this guy transferring, not that he’d be beat out by everyone else on our team. Our DL will be strong next year and I don’t give 2 f’s what happens to Roche.

KOC, you seriously need to get a life. If you spent your time looking for a job you’d have a decent one by now. You’re heading to a life full of frustration and disappointment and lack of achievement constantly putting yourself in a place where no one wants you to be. Eventually that will impact your outside world. Seek help, move out of your parents home, find a last friend. None of those will be accomplished wasting your time in this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT