ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine being this guy

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
expand...
You said that you had long term complications and people you knew died from it, but we all know that you’re an attention seeking, narcissistic, pathological liar who who be better off killing himself. You live a worthless existence

-UCFmikes

Too bad that you didn’t die. You’re a worthless POS who rather bang other men and molest little boys. You’re pathetic

-UCFmikes

[IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/m/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar​

Maybe this is just how life works getting older. Just got a call and another close friend had a heart attack today. Quintuple bypass surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. Seriously, what is it about this year? I don't have a ton of friends but the ones that I do I consider pretty close and every one of us has had something ridiculous happen. Am I the only one in this boat or has anybody else here had a terrible year?

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar​

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough.

I always spend December 31st running around paying bills and collecting on invoices. Well for me, the last stop of the day was a little bit disturbing. I stopped at a customers home to grab a check for work that I did at their rentals. This guy is in his mid-80s, somewhat mentally disabled, and one of the hardest people in the world to talk to. Nice guy, just weird. He's got a philipino mail order bride thats in her late 60s and she answered the door. Well lo and behold, here's Jerry wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a mask. Balls and cock just hanging out like its no big deal. I jokingly told him that it's pretty cold outside by the looks of things and it went entirely over his head. His wife sits down at the desk to write me a check and Jerry comes in, in all his glory and plops down on the couch sitting next to it. The dude has a pretty impressive belly, so naturally when he sat it pulled his shirt up, exposing even more of his "glory". She didn't even seem to care. For the next 20 minutes, I heard everything OAN has ever said about Joe Biden from an elderly half-retarded man with no pants on and his mail-order bride. He spent quite a bit of time talking about his gun and how he would use it if necessary, and she was very upset that China now owns the White House.

Yes, this is a real story. Goodbye and good riddance 2020.

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar​

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough.

I always spend December 31st running around paying bills and collecting on invoices. Well for me, the last stop of the day was a little bit disturbing. I stopped at a customers home to grab a check for work that I did at their rentals. This guy is in his mid-80s, somewhat mentally disabled, and one of the hardest people in the world to talk to. Nice guy, just weird. He's got a philipino mail order bride thats in her late 60s and she answered the door. Well lo and behold, here's Jerry wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a mask. Balls and cock just hanging out like its no big deal. I jokingly told him that it's pretty cold outside by the looks of things and it went entirely over his head. His wife sits down at the desk to write me a check and Jerry comes in, in all his glory and plops down on the couch sitting next to it. The dude has a pretty impressive belly, so naturally when he sat it pulled his shirt up, exposing even more of his "glory". She didn't even seem to care. For the next 20 minutes, I heard everything OAN has ever said about Joe Biden from an elderly half-retarded man with no pants on and his mail-order bride. He spent quite a bit of time talking about his gun and how he would use it if necessary, and she was very upset that China now owns the White House.

Yes, this is a real story. Goodbye and good riddance 2020.
Good ole Jerry. Just straight shirt-cockin it. He actually died this summer, so no more fun Jerry stories in the future.

No that you know all about vaccines for genital warts. Makes sense why you’re celibate. Better inform @KNIGHTTIME^ that sex is out. Probably already raped him

-UCFmikes

That's why the hypocrisy on this board is thick.

None of us questioning what is going on right now are calling for any censorship (at most, I suggested a 'rate limiting' for people purposely trolling with 5x as many posts as anyone else), but others are blaming, hating and calling for censorship for anyone who questions.

It's a pretty ****ed up society when we're considered 'the problem.'

That's why the hypocrisy on this board is thick.

None of us questioning what is going on right now are calling for any censorship (at most, I suggested a 'rate limiting' for people purposely trolling with 5x as many posts as anyone else), but others are blaming, hating and calling for censorship for anyone who questions.

It's a pretty ****ed up society when we're considered 'the problem.'

giphy.gif

You’re welcome to meet up with me and we can see who’s the pussy big talker.

Hope all you morons wise up instead of playing Russian Roulette with every new variant. Otherwise, Darwin will get you and no one will GAF. We will piss on your grave.

-UCFmikes

Reactions: _glaciers
He doesn't care. Say whatever you want and it's allowed. I'm fine with that just as long as the rules are removed for the board.
Say whatever YOU WANT. I JUST PROVED THAT YOU ARE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

You’re embarrassing yourself over on the other board

I'm fine with that just as long as the rules are removed for the board.
Weak. You don’t care one crap about the rules. You just can’t handle that someone is interrupting your life. The WC.

Your obsessed personal playground for 5 years

@Crazyhole

complains to Brandon and pathetically posts on the kiddie board about harassment and doesn’t the same thing to another member

@Crazyhole Posts this about me

“Looks like the lone jerker had a busy day in the WC.”

Meanwhile, I’ve been away the whole weekend and the lonely, pathetic, suicidal loser, stuck in his house in a basement in Nebraska has been posted in the WC all weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT