ADVERTISEMENT

J Dawkins leaving??

Man you sound like such a loser.

We had our best season ever and you want to get rid of coach? I feel bad for your family and friends. If you haven’t forsaken all of them already.

I am UCFlattered you took such offense to my post you chose to make such remarks. Sorry my pragmatic approach and looking at the upside in case the coach is gone was so inflammatory to you, and a coach that most are not sold on based on comments on this board.

I mean who would want a coach that has strong ties to current AD, with a .700 winning percentage, 3 NCAA tournament bids in 4 years of coaching, and 2 tournament wins.

But don't let the UCFacts get in the way.

I am UCFlattered you took such offense to my post you chose to make such remarks. Sorry my pragmatic approach and looking at the upside in case the coach is gone was so inflammatory to you, and a coach that most are not sold on based on comments on this board.

I mean who would want a coach that has strong ties to current AD, with a .700 winning percentage, 3 NCAA tournament bids in 4 years of coaching, and 2 tournament wins.

As 2018 POTY, I am the owner of the UCFacts. All of Rivals' Universe knows this.

Interesting that you doubled down on your tshirt bandwagon level of Loyalty or shall I say traitor characteristics.

Again, I hope you don't forsaken / abandon your family and friends the way you want UCF to forsaken the basketball coach who gave us our greatest and most magical season ever.

The grass isn't always greener, my UCFriend.

#UCFacts

As 2018 POTY, I am the owner of the UCFacts. All of Rivals' Universe knows this.

Interesting that you doubled down on your tshirt bandwagon level of Loyalty or shall I say traitor characteristics.

Again, I hope you don't forsaken / abandon your family and friends the way you want UCF to forsaken the basketball coach who gave us our greatest and most magical season ever.

The grass isn't always greener, my UCFriend.

#UCFacts

So did GOL in 2013.

So did GOL in 2013.

Complete sentences, my UCFriend.

So did GOL in 2013, what?

It's clear that when you were UCForced to UCFlushed out your thought with a complete sentence, you realized how UCFoolished it sounded.

Look, I get you don't post much. You may have mistaken running jokes (we are doomed, Fire the coach) as serious comments.

I'm going to correct your mistake so no one else makes us UCFans look UCFoolish. GOL and Johnny Dawkins gave us our best seasons ever.

GOL's program best season ever was in 2013. What you're missing is that we had a really good season in 2014.

Then Real UCFans like me who goes to practices knew that were going to have a down year in 2015.

We listed 21 reason why it would be a down year in the Summer of 2015

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...s-why-this-could-be-a-down-year-for-ucf.9180/

For basketball, I expect us to finish in the top half of the league next year- even without Aubrey. In the AAC, that should put us on the NCAAt Bubble.

Complete sentences, my UCFriend.

So did GOL in 2013, what?

Not that anyone needs to be reminded. Up until that point.

"gave us our greatest and most magical season ever."

Then regardless of his intentions for his career going forward, chose to hire/promote Chuck Bresnahan and Brent Key as key components to the program.

Edit: And I do enjoy that you are flexing your POTY muscles for me. It's making me blush.

Its slow sports season. This is when @UCFhonors turns into a douche. Best to ignore until football. He'll go back to the national boards and add some penny's to the free pub we've been getting since 2017.

Its slow sports season. This is when @UCFhonors turns into a douche. Best to ignore until football. He'll go back to the national boards and add some penny's to the free pub we've been getting since 2017.

1jkoti.jpg

maybe Honors will change his stance on not wanting Power 5 money out of principal to oppose the cartel when UCF keeps losing Coaches every 2 years bc we can't outbid anybody:sunglasses:

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
maybe Honors will change his stance on not wanting Power 5 money out of principal to oppose the cartel when UCF keeps losing Coaches every 2 years bc we can't outbid anybody:sunglasses:

Yep if we don't have to hell with a 2 billion dollar deal if it means merging with another league because we dont have a chance...even though we do...for March Madness.

I like these $10m buyout clauses. If someone wants to pay us $10m every 2 years, I’m cool with that. It’s double win win since we weaken the competition and UCFills our pockets.

But we always need to be white Knights against any Cartel.

We just got $7M from ESPN deal. Just hand Dawkins this raise check and accept that whoever holds the HC position will require this kind of raise to current salary to get/keep the program where it needs to be.

19452993-closeup-of-check-made-out-for-one-million-dollars-illustration-design-over-a-white-background.jpg

We just got $7M from ESPN deal. Just hand Dawkins this raise check and accept that whoever holds the HC position will require this kind of raise to current salary to get/keep the program where it needs to be.

19452993-closeup-of-check-made-out-for-one-million-dollars-illustration-design-over-a-white-background.jpg
I don’t think a week after you sign deal you get a check.

I disagree. Keep hiring hungry coaches and use the money on more charter flights

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Lets face it, the guy is a condescending douche, who is a legend in his own mind and only in his own mind........

You clearly are not a real #UCFan, otherwise you would know that Honors represents all of us (and does a great job) on the main board. BTW, why have I never seen you at practice?

Some of you need to get out 2nd class slave mentality.

The AAC is an amazing Basketball conference. I couldn't find a comprehesive CBB HC salary from a quick Google search. Here is the Top 77 coaches by conferenc:

Conf- Count of COACH- Average of TOTAL PAY-
  1. SEC- 14- $ 3,143,039
  2. ACC- 14- $ 3,008,052
  3. Big 12- 10- $ 2,908,991
  4. AAC- 2- $ 2,897,242
  5. Big Ten- 13- $ 2,697,218
  6. Big East- 4- $ 2,455,695
  7. Pac-12- 10- $ 2,227,168
  8. West Coast- 1- $ 1,779,635
  9. A-10- 1- $ 1,200,000
  10. Mt. West- 1- $ 829,453
  11. MAC- 1- $ 612,000
  12. MAAC- 1- $ 565,261
  13. WAC- 1- $ 429,000
  14. Summit- 1- $ 400,000
  15. Southland- 1- $ 355,000
  16. MEAC- 1- $ 289,000
  17. SWAC- 1- $ 50,000
Grand Total- 77- $ 2,528,147

In 2017, The USA Today reported that Dawkins' six-year contract was extended by a year through 2023 and added $1.5 million onto his original $1.1 million salary

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/mens-basketball/coach/

#UCFacts

Reactions: Flem3000
You clearly are not a real #UCFan, otherwise you would know that Honors represents all of us (and does a great job) on the main board. BTW, why have I never seen you at practice?

Thanks, my UCFriend. I too haven't seen JAFF2 at even one practice....

It's SAD* that we have to defend our legends.

My 2 motto's on Soundoff which every knows

2014's
"Choose your words wisely or risk being made a UCFool." - UCFhonors

2017s:
“UCFirst they deny,
Then they detract,
Then they come around to the UCFacts.”
- UCFhonors

#UCFacts

I am merely agreeing with others on this thread who were the target of his condescending douche verbiage. He can be a dickhead on the main board all he wants but a real fan would not be such an ass hat to other real fans on this board for merely stating an opinion and having a meaningful discussion. Clearly your definition of a UCF fan is just as sophomoric as most of his posts, so carry on, I refuse to engage in your superficial crap.....

I'm out.........

O0aoOU.png

Thanks, my UCFriend. I too haven't seen JAFF2 at even one practice....

It's SAD* that we have to defend our legends.

My 2 motto's on Soundoff which every knows

2014's
"Choose your words wisely or risk being made a UCFool." - UCFhonors

2017s:
“UCFirst they deny,
Then they detract,
Then they come around to the UCFacts.”
- UCFhonors

#UCFacts

Here is a UCF fact for you, based upon your likes to posts ratio on this board, you are a legend in our own mind........
:joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Here is a UCF fact for you, based upon your likes to posts ratio on this board, you are a legend in our own mind........

Here are some UCFacts for you.

I have Todd’s Tiki Bar status and you’re just a Silver Knight.

I’m mostly on Soundoff. I have 25k likes there while only promoting UCF. After UCF became the most controversial topic in cfb I became POTY all while only posting about UCF.

Go take a lap. And learn how to speak to your superiors.

Here are some UCFacts for you.

I have Todd’s Tiki Bar status and you’re just a Silver Knight.

I’m mostly on Soundoff. I have 25k likes there while only promoting UCF. After UCF became the most controversial topic in cfb I became POTY all while only posting about UCF.

Go take a lap. And learn how to speak to your superiors.

Exactly my point Spanky....you might amuse the other fan bases on Sound off but on this board with real UCF fans, based on your likes you are just a big freakin turd......an entitled, sophomoric, juvenile POS........

Superior!

Exactly my point Spanky....you might amuse the other fan bases on Sound off but on this board with real UCF fans, based on your likes you are just a big freakin turd......an entitled, sophomoric, juvenile POS........

Superior!

Ad hominems are just an admission that you lack the intellectual ability to refute a point.

Go find yourself a UCFree bench, and sit this one out. You're making the fanbase look UCFoolish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT