ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Hescock

Lot of young people dropping suddenly like this. It’s called SADS. There are other ballers that dropped, including more recently the kid at FAU

Some people are born with heart valve issues which go undetected into adulthood. Many athletes who collapse sans a reason suffer from this. Hopefully it all works out!
Undiagnosed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is the #1 cause of sudden cardiac death in younger athletes. While rare, it is horribly tragic.

It’s got to the point I stopped counting. Peter McCullough explains EXACTLY what is going on. I think 🇺🇸 may be the last country recommending mRNA for 18-39 💰🤦‍♀️

Here we go with Boston spreading his anti-vax propaganda. Haven’t you killed enough people? Don’t you have gold to buy somewhere?

BUY GOLD!!!!

It’s got to the point I stopped counting. Peter McCullough explains EXACTLY what is going on. I think 🇺🇸 may be the last country recommending mRNA for 18-39 💰🤦‍♀️

There are massive holes and assumptions being made by this expert.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest has been an issue for a long time. It kills 8 times more people every year than breast cancer. This has been an issue before COVID and the incidence and mortality rate have not increased post COVID.

Why do you think we have AED (defibs) in every mall, school, airport, workspace? It’s to help a long standing issue called SCA.

For fun, Google: Confirmation Bias. You may be suffering from it.

For fun, Google: Confirmation Bias. You may be suffering from it.

I have bias?

You are the one ignoring two of the most highly credentialed cardiologists in the world. Not to mention most of the globe has already dropped mRNA for 18-39

I have bias?

You are the one ignoring two of the most highly credentialed cardiologists in the world. Not to mention most of the globe has already dropped mRNA for 18-39
It’s pointless to explain facts and reasoning to this crowd. Many of them have Fauci posters on their wall and live in a world where they only consume CNN. It’s sad but unfortunately we see alot of these “mystery” heart attacks in young, healthy athletes around the world.

Hopefully not the case with Hescock and hope he makes a full recovery, but the Fauci Ouchie has been a huge failure

It’s pointless to explain facts and reasoning to this crowd. Many of them have Fauci posters on their wall and live in a world where they only consume CNN. It’s sad but unfortunately we see alot of these “mystery” heart attacks in young, healthy athletes around the world.

Hopefully not the case with Hescock and hope he makes a full recovery, but the Fauci Ouchie has been a huge failure
You do realize that this was happening in young men and athletes long before Covid right?

Right. Young athletes never died from undiagnosed heart issues before the COVID vaccine. Smart take.

I have bias?

Did you see it on YouTube? If so then it's legit. Don't listen to all the haters who only trust peer-reviewed publications in prestigious medical journals or so called "experts" who have studied these issues their entire lives and reached the pinnacle of their professions.

You're a ****ing failure.

The man has been a voice of reason since the AIDS epidemic of the 80's.

I supose Trump's sound knowledge of drinking bleach or whatever the F deserves him the Nobel Peace Prize.

Reactions: U C to the F
when they ask to join the Dungeon just point to this thread..along w getting beat by a current student on recruiting news

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Anti vaxers are the dumbest people out there. I won’t even engage, they are nonsensical. It’s unfortunate and weird that vaccines became a political divide, like abortion and the environment, it has been pigeon holed into a particular party line. Republicans have become flat earthers.

this board had a poster die before his 40th Bday from COVID who spewed some of this same drivel

And your point is what? The vaccines don't work, they haven't worked since at least halfway through delta. But let's cut to the chase.

I want to know what covid jabs you personally have taken. 2 or 3 is my guess. Now you are on the sidelines. Why?

Some people are born with heart valve issues which go undetected into adulthood. Many athletes who collapse sans a reason suffer from this. Hopefully it all works out!
Yeah, actually I had my Aortic Valve replaced with a mechanical one. But since my aortic valve was a bicuspid (only two leaflets) it was more prone to infection from eddy currents. Anyway, they always monitored me. I tried out for UCF basketball in the 80s but I could not really meet the physical demand. Probably do to the heart. But usually a general EKG can pick up abnormalities.

Did you see it on YouTube? If so then it's legit.

Your point is what?

Peter McCullough and Aseem Holtra are two of the most credentialed cardiologists in the world. There are lesser credentialed cardiologists who share the same view on the safety of mRNA. None of their colleagues are jumping up and down to refute them.

But you do your thing. Everyone has to make their own choices. BTW, are you up to date on your boosters or just another hypocrite demanding mandates for everyone else? Another "my body my choice", pro mRNA mandate WEF sheep. No worries, you are in good company.

Your point is what?

Peter McCullough and Aseem Holtra are two of the most credentialed cardiologists in the world. There are lesser credentialed cardiologists who share the same view on the safety of mRNA. None of their colleagues are jumping up and down to refute them.

But you do your thing. Everyone has to make their own choices. BTW, are you up to date on your boosters or just another hypocrite demanding mandates for everyone else? Another "my body my choice", pro mRNA mandate WEF sheep. No worries, you are in good company.
I mean it's worth looking at. One must keep an open mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT