ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein

And I get all that and on top of it, he was running against one of the worst possible candidates in history. Picking the lesser of two evils, for most, was easy.

I don't think he will have that latter luxury in 2020.
2020 will definitely be different for him. however he will be an incumbent and incumbents normally win. hes got a pretty good list of accomplishments. his problem will be telling the public about them because the media certainly doesnt like to show his wins. i dont know who he will be running against, but i think he can easily beat most of them. i think harris would be the toughest for him to beat.

I would believe Trump and Clinton both went to some isolated location to bang multiple women , maybe some younger than they are . But I’d have to see some serious proof before I even considered believing either of them was involved with any type of child sex or sex trafficking

I would believe Trump and Clinton both went to some isolated location to bang multiple women , maybe some younger than they are . But I’d have to see some serious proof before I even considered believing either of them was involved with any type of child sex or sex trafficking

I would hope you are right, but have my doubt's with both. In Clinton's case there is a pic of him on the plane with his arm around a 14 year old. who was one of Epstein's girls. In Trumps case most of the talk is of boorish behavior. Not acceptable but not uncommon with power men of his age, Clinton is a different animal if complaints are true. You have sexual assault, Rape, exposing himself and more. Miss use of under age girls would not be a huge surprise to me. Do I think he would bang on an 8 year old? No. Would he take a 15 or 16 year old for a ride, I am not so sure.

Reactions: UCFWayne
2020 will definitely be different for him. however he will be an incumbent and incumbents normally win. hes got a pretty good list of accomplishments. his problem will be telling the public about them because the media certainly doesnt like to show his wins. i dont know who he will be running against, but i think he can easily beat most of them. i think harris would be the toughest for him to beat.

Again, I don't know about easily. I think he will have a much more difficult go of it this time precisely because he doesn't have someone even the Dems couldn't stand who'll be opposing him.

I would be more inclined to agree with you if he kept his dumb ass off of Twitter and would stop being his own worst enemy. He really doesn't know when to stfu.

And I get all that and on top of it, he was running against one of the worst possible candidates in history. Picking the lesser of two evils, for most, was easy.

I don't think he will have that latter luxury in 2020.

It'll be easier in 2020.

The Democrats are surely going to pick someone who pledges allegiance to their new far left extremist dogmas, so they'll run on abortion until birth, free nationalized health care for illegal aliens, policies that create an open border, eradicating private health insurance, adding $4T in new spending to the budget annually by way of MFA, decimating our military with radical proposed budget cuts, screaming and yelling about why men must be allowed to participate in women's athletics if they want, and calling every white person a racist because they're white and should be shameful about that.

This is quite literally the platform that any candidate who wins will have to preach.

Again, I don't know about easily. I think he will have a much more difficult go of it this time precisely because he doesn't have someone even the Dems couldn't stand who'll be opposing him.

I would be more inclined to agree with you if he kept his dumb ass off of Twitter and would stop being his own worst enemy. He really doesn't know when to stfu.
i definitely agree with you on the second part

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It'll be easier in 2020.

The Democrats are surely going to pick someone who pledges allegiance to their new far left extremist dogmas, so they'll run on abortion until birth, free nationalized health care for illegal aliens, policies that create an open border, eradicating private health insurance, adding $4T in new spending to the budget annually by way of MFA, decimating our military with radical proposed budget cuts, screaming and yelling about why men must be allowed to participate in women's athletics if they want, and calling every white person a racist because they're white and should be shameful about that.

This is quite literally the platform that any candidate who wins will have to preach.

Yes, by every metric that should equate to an easy win for him.

However, has any economy that is thriving as much as ours is right now, along with record-low unemployment (especially for minorities), ever translated to the approval ratings this president has? I doubt it. And remember: he only won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan by fewer than 100,000 combined votes. Don't discount the fact that not having detestable Hillary on the other side won't factor.

We shall see.

However, has any economy that is thriving as much as ours is right now, along with record-low unemployment (especially for minorities), ever translated to the approval ratings this president has? I doubt it. And remember: he only won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan by fewer than 100,000 combined votes. Don't discount the fact that not having detestable Hillary on the other side won't factor.

We shall see.

It wasn't about Hillary as much as it was about manufacturing jobs in those states. If enough of those jobs have come back, he'll carry them again.

We shall see.

Just wait 'til we have Liz Warren preaching the above points and tell me if things can get more detestable than HRC.

It wasn't about Hillary as much as it was about manufacturing jobs in those states. If enough of those jobs have come back, he'll carry them again.

Yeah, it pretty much had everything to do with Hillary, who they didn’t like/despised to begin with and then to boot, she didn’t bother campaigning in those states leading up to the election. Meanwhile, trump, to his credit kept pushing hard in those same states while she stayed and home and picked out curtains for the White House.

Time will tell who's right -- and who's the dumbass. My money's on Joey on this one.

Yeah, it pretty much had everything to do with Hillary, who they didn’t like/despised to begin with and then to boot, she didn’t bother campaigning in those states leading up to the election. Meanwhile, trump, to his credit kept pushing hard in those same states while she stayed and home and picked out curtains for the White House.
Indeed, this is true. And when Hillary was grilled on this, she finally let the 'deplorables' comment slip at one point. I.e., mind overflows mouth.

This wasn't unlike Romney in 2012 either, although he just used a percentage and a fear less insulting phrase.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Trump has known the man for over 15 years. He even let his wife rub her ass against him in this pic. lol Don't act like they weren't friends.

MW-HN000_epstei_20190710094713_ZH.jpg
Threw him out of mar a lago. They lived two streets from each other in a billionaires community. Keep ignoring the flight logs that show multiple dem donors and a former democrat president traveling to the pedo island.

LMAO. Hell, even Joey knows you're full of shit.
He will win easily. But before that happens your buddies at cnn will ramrod us with polls showing him 20 points behind because they will poll 90% of cnn and then 10% of the public and combine the results. This will lead to many more tears from you and chemmie

It will be harder for trump this time. a number of states equaling up to 170 electoral votes now will go to whoever wins the popular vote, no matter who wins that state. He could put together another run like the last where he should have a landslide on electoral votes but lose the popular by a few 100k and lose. He needs to lock in the majority this time.

It will be harder for trump this time. a number of states equaling up to 170 electoral votes now will go to whoever wins the popular vote, no matter who wins that state. He could put together another run like the last where he should have a landslide on electoral votes but lose the popular by a few 100k and lose. He needs to lock in the majority this time.
yea and thats why he really just needs to stay off twitter. his popularity goes up when hes not tweeting. it keeps his base happy, but it doesnt grow his support

yea and thats why he really just needs to stay off twitter. his popularity goes up when hes not tweeting. it keeps his base happy, but it doesnt grow his support

It's kind of a double-edged sword for him. In many ways, his Twitter activity got him elected. I think he understood its capacity much better than Barry and HRC.

But it also might be his undoing, moving forward. Again, please tell me that his approval rating wouldn't be above 50% if he just stfu. Especially with this economy and unemployment where it's at...

Agreed. He's already got the redneck racist vote locked up.

It's kind of a double-edged sword for him. In many ways, his Twitter activity got him elected. I think he understood its capacity much better than Barry and HRC.

But it also might be his undoing, moving forward. Again, please tell me that his approval rating wouldn't be above 50% if he just stfu. Especially with this economy and unemployment where it's at...
with a few states now giving their vote to the popular vote winner vs the person that wins that state, trump will need all the votes he can get. again his tweets speak to his base. those people are going to vote for him no matter what. he needs to grow his support, and those votes come from the moderates. his tweets often times turns those people off.

i agree, if he stfu on twitter, he could really do well in 2020.

id love for him to cough up the dirt on everyone involved, not just willy. i have a feeling he will be suicided before them. too many rich and powerful people are connected with him to be allowed to talk

Damn Wayne nailed it

This shithead just killed himself according to NBC

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT