ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein

I could have sworn it was widely reported after his last incident that Epstein was on "suicide watch."

Silly me. I was unaware the term meant the guards sit back and watch the dude hang himself.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I could have sworn it was widely reported after his last incident that Epstein was on "suicide watch."

Silly me. I was unaware the term meant the guards sit back and watch the dude hang himself.

To hang yourself requires rope which surely wouldn’t have even been available. This whole story is a big WTF.

We either have nuclear level incompetence or the dude was killed

Reactions: UCFWayne
To hang yourself requires rope which surely wouldn’t have even been available. This whole story is a big WTF.

We either have nuclear level incompetence or the dude was killed
Have to agree with you on this one.

This case is taylor-made for conspiracy theorists.

I mean, one could do it with bed sheets I guess.
Being on suicide watch means, at the very least, there is 24 hour video surveillance and active checks every 15 minutes. They are also kept away from any object they can use to commit suicide, including shoestrings and bedsheets.

This is a maximum security federal prison that he was held in. There is no way possible that there isnt video recording of him at the time and there should be no way that he had the means to do this to himself.

Being on suicide watch means, at the very least, there is 24 hour video surveillance and active checks every 15 minutes. They are also kept away from any object they can use to commit suicide, including shoestrings and bedsheets.

This is a maximum security federal prison that he was held in. There is no way possible that there isnt video recording of him at the time and there should be no way that he had the means to do this to himself.

He was taken off suicide watch in July, apparently.

Killed by the clintons
as much as i dislike the clintons it could have been any number of extremely high profile people that didnt want him to leak their name.

i read a post about how they monitor suicide risk people in jail and the jail cell conditions. there is almost no way he was able to commit suicide on his own. he either had help or was killed all while the guards looked the other way. they need to investigate every single guard in the jail that day for payments to them or their family members.

Reactions: KnightMagic08
as much as i dislike the clintons it could have been any number of extremely high profile people that didnt want him to leak their name.

i read a post about how they monitor suicide risk people in jail and the jail cell conditions. there is almost no way he was able to commit suicide on his own. he either had help or was killed all while the guards looked the other way. they need to investigate every single guard in the jail that day for payments to them or their family members.

If they were able to carry this out, I doubt much trails will be found of it.

hopefully they had popcorn and soda.

I gotta leave this shit alone. Who knows what corners of the web this may lead to!

As will be shown in the final installment of this report, Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime, making it a racket truly too big to fail.

I gotta leave this shit alone. Who knows what corners of the web this may lead to!

As will be shown in the final installment of this report, Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime, making it a racket truly too big to fail.

Yeah, nice knowing you Chris. When you commit suicide at 2:44pm on Friday of next week from two gunshots to the back of the head, it will be so unexpected and take a huge toll on all of us.

I mentioned this earlier- i was listening to CNBC months ago and they had on a hedge fund manager who’s in his 70s and been around forever. He said no one on Wall St has ever seen Epstein trading at the volume level that could possibly make him a billionaire and he even said that when other money managers spoke to him, it seemed like he knew nothing about technical trading tools they all use.

The circle of people in that industry who manage money large enough to become billionaires is pretty small and they all know each other. All they knew about this guy was that he was rich but had no idea how.

I’m willing to go down any conspiracy rabbit hole on this one. I’m all ears, fire away

I mentioned this earlier- i was listening to CNBC months ago and they had on a hedge fund manager who’s in his 70s and been around forever. He said no one on Wall St has ever seen Epstein trading at the volume level that could possibly make him a billionaire and he even said that when other money managers spoke to him, it seemed like he knew nothing about technical trading tools they all use.

The circle of people in that industry who manage money large enough to become billionaires is pretty small and they all know each other. All they knew about this guy was that he was rich but had no idea how.

I’m willing to go down any conspiracy rabbit hole on this one. I’m all ears, fire away

This shit screams a plot from True Detective.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06

The lead up to the paragraph above

While President Trump is clearly connected to both Epstein and Cohn, Cohn’s network also extends to former President Bill Clinton, whose friend and longtime political advisor, Richard “Dirty Dick” Morris, was Cohn’s cousin and close associate. Morris was also close to Clinton’s former communications director, George Stephanopoulos, who is also associated withJeffrey Epstein.

Yet, these were only Cohn’s connections to respectable members of the establishment. He was also known for his deep connections to the mob and gained prominence largely for his ability to connect key figures in the criminal underworld to respected influential figures acceptable to the public sphere. Ultimately, as New York attorney John Klotz stated, Cohn’s most powerful tool was blackmail, which he used against friend and foe, gangster or public official alike. How much of that blackmail he acquired through his sexual blackmail operation will likely never be known.

As Part II of this exclusive investigation will reveal, Cohn and Epstein, and the sexual blackmail operations they ran share many things in common, including not only many of the same famous friends and patrons, but also connections to intelligence agencies and consortiums of mob-linked businessmen, the modern-day equivalents of Samuel Bronfman and Lewis Rosenstiel who have since rebranded as “philanthropists.”

Part II will also reveal that Cohn’s operation was known to have successors, as revealed by a series of scandals in the early 1990s that have since been swept under the rug. The significant amount of overlap between Epstein’s and Cohn’s covert activities in sexual blackmail and their ties to many of the same powerful individuals and circles of influence strongly suggest that Epstein was one of Cohn’s successors.

As will be shown in the final installment of this report, Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime, making it a racket truly too big to fail

This chick spent some time on this if you have the patience to read lol. Published it July 18. No idea as to her credibility but seems like a lot of work to just make shit up. Oh noz

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Vanity Fair had a piece today about Ghislaine Maxwell who is equally as guilty at Epstein and is the cretin who helped him procure young girls for his trafficking ring. In an interview prior she admits that his entire island and weird ass temple are all under surveillance explicitly for blackmail.

On the weekends in the 1990s, Maxwell would have her Rollerblades FedExed to Epstein’s island in the Caribbean, and said she got her helicopter’s license so she could transport anyone she liked without pilots knowing who they were. Maxwell also said the island had been completely wired for video; the friend thought that she and Epstein were videotaping everyone on the island as an insurance policy, as blackmail. A source close to Maxwell says she spoke glibly and confidently about getting girls to sexually service Epstein, saying this was simply what he wanted, and describing the way she’d drive around to spas and trailer parks in Florida to recruit them. She would claim she had a phone job for them, “and you’ll make lots of money, meet everyone, and I’ll change your life.” The source continues, “Ghislaine was in love with Jeffrey the way she was in love with her father. She always thought if she just did one more thing for him, to please him, he would marry her.”

Maxwell had one other thing to tell this woman: “When I asked what she thought of the underage girls, she looked at me and said, ‘they’re nothing, these girls. They are trash.’”

Who was Epstein really working for?

Even though Jeffrey Epstein appears to have had ties to the Mossad, this series has revealed that the networks to which Epstein was connected were not Mossad-exclusive, as many of the individuals close to Epstein — Lesie Wexner, for instance — were part of a mob-connected class of oligarchs with deep ties to both the U.S. and Israel. As was discussed in Part I of this series, the sharing of “intelligence” (i.e., blackmail) between intelligence agencies and the same organized crime network connected to the Mega Group goes back decades. With Leslie Wexner of the Mega Group as Epstein’s chief patron, as opposed to a financier with direct ties to the Mossad, a similar relationship is more than likely in the case of the sexual blackmail operation that Epstein ran.

Given that intelligence agencies in both the U.S. and elsewhere often conduct covert operations for the benefit of oligarchs and large corporations as opposed to “national security interest,” Epstein’s ties to the Mega Group suggest that this group holds a unique status and influence in both the governments of the U.S. and of Israel, as well as in other countries (e.g., Russia) that were not explored in this report. This is by virtue of their role as key political donors in both countries, as well as the fact that several of them own powerful companies or financial institutions in both countries. Indeed, many members of the Mega Group have deep ties to Israel’s political class, including to Netanyahu and Ehud Barak as well as to now-deceased figures like Shimon Peres, and to members of the American political class.

Ultimately, the picture painted by the evidence is not a direct tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations.

Though this series has so far focused on the ties of this network to main Republican Party affiliates, the next and final installment will reveal the ties developed between this web and the Clintons. As will be revealed, despite the Clintons’ willingness to embrace corrupt dealings during the span of their political careers, their mostly friendly relationship with this network still saw them use the power of sexual blackmail to obtain certain policy decisions that were favorable to their personal and financial interests but not to the Clintons’ political reputation or agendas.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Does anybody else remember that crazy Alex Jones rant about the pedophile government? It's kind of weird to think back on that and realize that there might be a shred of truth to it.

I'm just hoping he isn't right about the government giving shrimp Prozac and turning frogs gay.

Who was Epstein really working for?

Even though Jeffrey Epstein appears to have had ties to the Mossad, this series has revealed that the networks to which Epstein was connected were not Mossad-exclusive, as many of the individuals close to Epstein — Lesie Wexner, for instance — were part of a mob-connected class of oligarchs with deep ties to both the U.S. and Israel. As was discussed in Part I of this series, the sharing of “intelligence” (i.e., blackmail) between intelligence agencies and the same organized crime network connected to the Mega Group goes back decades. With Leslie Wexner of the Mega Group as Epstein’s chief patron, as opposed to a financier with direct ties to the Mossad, a similar relationship is more than likely in the case of the sexual blackmail operation that Epstein ran.

Given that intelligence agencies in both the U.S. and elsewhere often conduct covert operations for the benefit of oligarchs and large corporations as opposed to “national security interest,” Epstein’s ties to the Mega Group suggest that this group holds a unique status and influence in both the governments of the U.S. and of Israel, as well as in other countries (e.g., Russia) that were not explored in this report. This is by virtue of their role as key political donors in both countries, as well as the fact that several of them own powerful companies or financial institutions in both countries. Indeed, many members of the Mega Group have deep ties to Israel’s political class, including to Netanyahu and Ehud Barak as well as to now-deceased figures like Shimon Peres, and to members of the American political class.

Ultimately, the picture painted by the evidence is not a direct tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations.

Though this series has so far focused on the ties of this network to main Republican Party affiliates, the next and final installment will reveal the ties developed between this web and the Clintons. As will be revealed, despite the Clintons’ willingness to embrace corrupt dealings during the span of their political careers, their mostly friendly relationship with this network still saw them use the power of sexual blackmail to obtain certain policy decisions that were favorable to their personal and financial interests but not to the Clintons’ political reputation or agendas.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Like I said, I'm willing to go down any rabbit hole at this point.

The Mossad and CIA paying him to serve as a blackmail asset under these circumstances seems so insanely crazy and yet seems plausible all at the same time. Get the right people in their service by having these incriminating videos and voila, you can control any foreign matters you want.

Also Acosta had said previously that he wanted to pursue jail time for Epstein back during the first investigation and "the powers that be" didn't want that to go forward.

I'm ready, let's keep tunneling.

The Mossad and CIA paying him to serve as a blackmail asset under these circumstances seems so insanely crazy and yet seems plausible all at the same time. Get the right people in their service by having these incriminating videos and voila, you can control any foreign matters you want.
Just like the Russians. I mean, this sticks just as much, if not more, as the Trump pissing non-sense that was 'accidentally leaked' during the 2016 Election.

Also Acosta had said previously that he wanted to pursue jail time for Epstein back during the first investigation and "the powers that be" didn't want that to go forward.
A deal was cut for a reason. As I said, many people wanted him dead.

Just like the Russians. I mean, this sticks just as much, if not more, as the Trump pissing non-sense that was 'accidentally leaked' during the 2016 Election.

A deal was cut for a reason. As I said, many people wanted him dead.

So to sum up this conspiracy theory, which I'm almost ashamed to admit is somewhat plausible:

A govt organization (CIA, possibly foreign) used Epstein to gain leverage over high profile officials. When local investigators and prosecutors wanted to put him in prison, that govt organization leaned on them to limit his punishment. Then, later on when he is willing to open up the books and implicate people that were involved, either that govt organization or one of the people that he helped get leverage over use their resources to have him killed.

So to sum up this conspiracy theory, which I'm almost ashamed to admit is somewhat plausible:

A govt organization (CIA, possibly foreign) used Epstein to gain leverage over high profile officials. When local investigators and prosecutors wanted to put him in prison, that govt organization leaned on them to limit his punishment. Then, later on when he is willing to open up the books and implicate people that were involved, either that govt organization or one of the people that he helped get leverage over use their resources to have him killed.
Exactly.

It's as plausible of a reality, it not more so, than the 'dossier' item about the Russians having dirty on Trump over his alleged 'watersports fetish.' Ironically having a 'watersports fetish' is not remotely as bad as being a 'sex trafficking user.'

This is where the Progressives and US Media pretty much discredit themselves as worse tabloids than the National Enquirer we all used to make fun of or use as punchlines.

one thing i will say, almost no one i talked to believe he just killed himself. plenty of people on both sides think something is up.

Autopsy report:

"Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html?noredirect=on

ADVERTISEMENT