ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein

I didn't buy suicide when death was announced and still don't. Autopsy kind of points to good reason for suspicion.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Finally something we can all agree on: Epstein was probably killed or provided the opportunity to hang himself and I think we all want answers and justice

Finally something we can all agree on: Epstein was probably killed or provided the opportunity to hang himself and I think we all want answers and justice

This has to be the laziest plot ever.

1. He was under suicide watch
2. The prison gives no accommodation for suicide attempts
3. The guards all just happened to fall asleep
4. His cellmate was unexplainably moved from his cell a couple of hours earlier
5. Multiple fractures in the neck, but he hung himself while practically sitting down.
6. Hung himself from bedsheets that are intentionally made to break if they are used for a hanging.
7. Video surveillance just happened to be on the fritz
8. It happened only hours after a document dump
9. His former bodyguard is freaking out about talking on the phone with reporters

Seriously, nobody in this country thinks he actually committed suicide and rightfully so.

This has to be the laziest plot ever.

1. He was under suicide watch
2. The prison gives no accommodation for suicide attempts
3. The guards all just happened to fall asleep
4. His cellmate was unexplainably moved from his cell a couple of hours earlier
5. Multiple fractures in the neck, but he hung himself while practically sitting down.
6. Hung himself from bedsheets that are intentionally made to break if they are used for a hanging.
7. Video surveillance just happened to be on the fritz
8. It happened only hours after a document dump
9. His former bodyguard is freaking out about talking on the phone with reporters

Seriously, nobody in this country thinks he actually committed suicide and rightfully so.
Im honestly surprised they didnt just slide a revolver into his cell

So...with Epstein dead, who is going to protect the guilty? I think the worst thing that could happen for those that were part of this is his death. If he was alive, at least he could have his attorneys fight and tie all the evidence up "forever".

Inmates die in jail all the time. He probably paid somebody 2 kill him or give him a chance 2 kill himself. No billionaire can handle being rich to spending the rest of his life in a dirty ass prison cell. Either way, nobody cares.

So, another horrible twist in this story:

Later in October 2008, when Epstein was serving his jail sentence in Palm Beach County, he coerced the young woman into flying to Florida, where he promised her a job at his organization, the Florida Science Foundation.

But the young woman did not do any foundation work. Instead, Epstein again coerced the woman into sex acts — sometimes alone, sometime with another young woman — all while he was supposed to be on work release, the suit said.

If true, it happened as he was being monitored by Palm Beach deputies in plainclothes. Epstein paid the deputies to work as his security detail, and they filed daily reports on the comings and goings at his office — records that have since been destroyed

Epstein continued having sex with Kaitlyn until 2014, the lawsuit alleges. He also coerced her into marrying one of his associates — so the associate could get residency papers in the United States, the lawsuit said. The associate was also a recruiter of young girls for Epstein.

Reactions: UCFWayne
After further review...…...Epstein did not kill himself. now reset the clock to 6:66

So ABC had the goods on Epstein and Bill Clinton 3 years ago and chose not to run the story.

Shocking. No telling why!
if we turn back the clock, that would be right in middle of the 2016 election. they chose not to run with it. i get why they didnt want to go after clinton because they all donated to her. but then trump wins the election. why not release it after the fact? theyve had 3 years to do so and chose not to.

meanwhile they had enough journalistic integrity to go after a kid wearing a red hat.
they had enough journalistic integrity to run with all the accusations against kavanaugh.
they had enough journalistic integrity to air video of a gun club in kentucky and pretend it was a warzone in syria.

when trump says the media is fake news and the enemy of the people, he is not wrong.

how many more kids got raped in those 3 years that they decided to not run with that story?

Reactions: Crazyhole
if we turn back the clock, that would be right in middle of the 2016 election. they chose not to run with it. i get why they didnt want to go after clinton because they all donated to her. but then trump wins the election. why not release it after the fact? theyve had 3 years to do so and chose not to.

meanwhile they had enough journalistic integrity to go after a kid wearing a red hat.
they had enough journalistic integrity to run with all the accusations against kavanaugh.
they had enough journalistic integrity to air video of a gun club in kentucky and pretend it was a warzone in syria.

when trump says the media is fake news and the enemy of the people, he is not wrong.

how many more kids got raped in those 3 years that they decided to not run with that story?

Uncorroborated and ridiculous smears against Kavanaugh warrants 24/7 coverage and outright belief. Just look at the lunatic lefties on this board who pushed it as fact from Day 1.

First hand testimony against Epstein and Clinton- meh we can’t run with that! Too dangerous!

I bet most of the rich left wing in this country knew about Epstein and that’s why we got this across the board stonewalling if networks refusing to cover these victims stories

This would have been the grandest Right-wing conspiracy theory of all time … if Hillary had won the Presidency.

Thank goodness Trump had no reason to 'get rid' of Epstein. ;)

This would have been the grandest Right-wing conspiracy theory of all time … if Hillary had won the Presidency.

They still think Hillary did it. That's the amazing part of all this. Trump was just as connected to him. So Republicans think Clinton did it and Democrats think Trump did it but everyone knows Epstein didn't do it.

Reactions: DaShuckster
They still think Hillary did it. That's the amazing part of all this. Trump was just as connected to him. So Republicans think Clinton did it and Democrats think Trump did it but everyone knows Epstein didn't do it.

A lot of people die in strange circumstances around the Clinton's.

Nice try on the spin. You forget trump kicked the guy out of mar a lago or that slick willie rode his plane to pedo island 28 times. But yeah, ignore facts i guess

There's a reason why the US Media never uses the term 'Libyan Refugees.' That's why no Epstein story, no Weinstein story, etc... in 2016 as well.

Basically nothing '--fugee' or '--stein' that could damae Clinton would be allowed to run, period. Donna Brazile has 'come clean' with so much ... and people on the left are still downplaying her.

I mean, she is the postergirl for a new, female minority 'used' by the party ... just like Hill and, even more so, Wright.

Last edited:
So, you idiots are still arguing about one side OR the other being reprehensible scumbags in this situation?

They are all guilty. Clinton, Trump, Epstein, Victoria's Secret guy, British Prince, Saudi Prince, etc. etc. etc... They all know and this goes much, much, much, deeper than just Republican vs. Democrat.

You guys are morons.

So, you idiots are still arguing about one side OR the other being reprehensible scumbags in this situation?

They are all guilty. Clinton, Trump, Epstein, Victoria's Secret guy, British Prince, Saudi Prince, etc. etc. etc... They all know and this goes much, much, much, deeper than just Republican vs. Democrat.

You guys are morons.
i would love to see them all in jail. actually i take that back, i would pay to part of the firing squad.

I gotta leave this shit alone. Who knows what corners of the web this may lead to!

As will be shown in the final installment of this report, Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime, making it a racket truly too big to fail.

This was so much fun

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT