ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye West

He’s beyond douche. He’s just...I don’t even know.

I've never liked him or his music. I've seen glimmers of things where I could say, "eh, that's an OK song." But I've never understood why people think he's some sort of rap god. Kendrick Lamar is much better.

And, frankly, as a person, I've always thought he was just nuts and weird. When he said Bush hates black people, I wanted to punch him.

I was a yuge fan of College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation. Trailed off bigly and now I'm pretty much only familiar with mainstream Kanye songs for the past several albums. Some I liked, some hard pass.

What I don't know is how much of it all is shtick vs something genuine, but I get a kick out of him. Laughed when all these "right" political types all were swooning when he tweeted the Trump stuff then Kanye posted the Emma Gonzalez photo. Quality trolling.

Reactions: UCFWayne
uyaf63v0jnv01.jpg

[roll]:joy:[roll]:joy: I'm dead

I've never liked him or his music. I've seen glimmers of things where I could say, "eh, that's an OK song." But I've never understood why people think he's some sort of rap god. Kendrick Lamar is much better.

And, frankly, as a person, I've always thought he was just nuts and weird. When he said Bush hates black people, I wanted to punch him.

If there was ever a time for South Park to reboot their take down of Kanye, now is the time.

I still think it's hilarious that he got so personally triggered over that gay fish episode they did on him a few years ago. He completely validated their entire critique.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT