ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Spacey attempted child rape as a young actor

Spacey being gay was the worst kept secret ever.
How about being a would be child molester?
I'm not terribly surprised. There has always been something a little off about him to me.
Spacey is catching a ton of shit for trying to sidestep the whole child rape thing by making this about him being gay.
As he should. What a sh!t way to do it. You really had to wait to be accused of rape before coming out? Come on...
His entire response has been shockingly horrid. He's also using the "I was too drunk to remember!" defense here which in itself is disgusting.
Yeah, he might as well say, "This was the '80s, before 'Yes Means Yes'," and see how far that gets him.

Seriously, 3 inescapable things ...
  • Kid was 14
  • Kid was the junior actor
  • And even if he was drunk, it was still wrong
I've been barking about Hollywood being the most racist and sexist industry, and how that molds a lot of minorities and women into thinking every industry is the same.

Now, to Spacey's defense, it could be he really doesn't remember it. Although the "too drunk to remember" wasn't exactly a good statement. It made him look like he remembers at least a situation where he was drunk and acting loosely, with the accuser.

Who else remembers threads like this started by 85 during the catholic priest rape frenzy? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
You're telling me 85 only reports child rape when it suits his agenda? That couldn't possibly be true, I would have sworn he was doing this because he actually cares about those who were affected by these disgusting acts.
Of course I am...because for decades...Hollywood has hid all of these rapes and attacks on children and innocent legal adults because "that's the way it always has been".
That has to change...and only those that feed off victims like those would be against action that helps peel off the scab of all of these crimes by these sick individuals.
The problem of both are very similar, predatory, going beyond harassment, and actual 'sexual assault' and, more importantly, 'sexual extortion.'

For decades, the Catholic Church fostered an environment of ...
  • Forgiving people, no matter what they did, because they believe in change and forgiveness
  • Taking those who were not pure, monogamous heterosexuals, into the priesthood, thinking it would address the issue
There were always going to be bad apples in that bunch, but they made it worse by ...
  • Not reporting the issue, and keeping it in the Church, especially ...
  • Picking the Church over the parents and law enforcement
Hollywood's 'casting couch' is a complete form of 'sexual extortion.' Then there have been 'sexual assaults' beyond such, completely covered up, repeatedly. Like with the Catholic Church, Hollywood's problem is completely institutionalized.

The main difference is that the Catholic Church was reported by the MSM in the 20th century. The MSM is only now reporting this almost 2 decades into the 21st century. This is why we Libertarians have joined the Conservatives is saying the concept of 'political correctness' is utterly 'political,' and too heavily one-sided ... to an extreme.

The MSM teaches all religion is wrong, and Hollywood Celebrities speak the truth. I don't believe in organized religion at all, but I constantly have to defend Catholics because the MSM stereotypes anyone of any faith as being scientifically ignorant, and incompatible with theory, such as Darwinism. At the same time, Celebrities and even Popular Environmentalism has its own "Church," where people blindly believe what they don't know or understand.

What I find really funny (NOT) is how the MSM downplays everything on the left as 'sexual harassment' or 'exercised his/her 2nd Amendment rights' if it's a left-leaning celebrity, but the second it's an everyday conservative, it's 'sexual assault' and 'assault rifle' (even if it's not even a rifle ... or a gun at all).

Last edited:
23172946_10154788352756097_8375500242789109620_n.jpg

I'm sure 85 will be along any minute now to admit he was wrong, just like he totally did with his false accusations against George Takei*

The accuser invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination at that hearing after being asked if he knew that destruction of evidence was a felony under Massachusetts law.

CNBC.com: Prosecutors drop groping case against actor Kevin Spacey after accuser
becomes unavailable.
https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject...cey-following-sexual-assault-allegations.html

I'm sure 85 will be along any minute now to admit he was wrong, just like he totally did with his false accusations against George Takei*

The accuser invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination at that hearing after being asked if he knew that destruction of evidence was a felony under Massachusetts law.

CNBC.com: Prosecutors drop groping case against actor Kevin Spacey after accuser
becomes unavailable.
https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject...cey-following-sexual-assault-allegations.html

Kevin Spacey: “oh by the way, I’m gay!”

is spacey related to the clintons? it seems like all of his accusers are dropping like flies. suicides and crazy accidents...

is spacey related to the clintons? it seems like all of his accusers are dropping like flies. suicides and crazy accidents...
Add in his recent videos where he talks about going on the attack and this is pretty creepy.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT