ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

Lol. Somebody finally called you out for being a closeted homosexual and now you have to rage post about it.

Can't even make this stuff up
Figures. Typical pedos. Posting 24/7 about their fantasies

Lol. Somebody finally called you out for being a closeted homosexual and now you have to rage post about it.

Can't even make this stuff up
explains it.

for the record, i don't care that he's gay. plenty of people with head problems that are making an effort to be better.

259823080_426789192178267_2115236199973801019_n.jpg

Hey…, here is some shocking news in the world of everybody now admitting that they are gay. Mike= not gay.

So.., how long before your posts trigger your unemployed, pathetic, boyfriends on here?. I say a few hours before they sober up

Glaciering
The fecal-friendly act known as "Glaciering" (also known to the ancient Greeks as "Turdus Erectus") begins with the constant procrastination of an initially violent bowel movement. After numerous mighty shutters of the sphincter, the movement grows not only in size but density. After nearly an entire day of fighting off the mighty triumphant (and now because of its density nearly elicits it's own gravitational pull) log of feces, you release it in one fowl glutenous act into a toilet. The massive clump literally rises above the water of the toilet bowl, sometimes above the rim of the seat, giving the feces a "Glacier"-like appearance.

Well.., @_glaciers Time to hit the gym hard. It’s been fun. You be you and keep surfing the internet trying to impress your audience of 3 degenerates. That’s the cesspool WC minus a few.

Yes. The pilgrims were gay. All of them. They actually had trouble with the whole procreation thing because of all of the gayness going on in pilgrim town.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^

I wonder how many of those homeless people he has given an offer to stay at his place.

Why did they have to stop with a kiss? Let's see these 2 get naked and sweaty.

Openly speaking in favor of white genocide. Somehow I don't think that one will work out quite as well as planned, but he might be able to take out 6 or 7 people with an SUV and get media cover.

More pedo problems at CNN
Obscure CNN producers engaged in sex with minors? Crazy's all over it baby!!!!

But when it's Matt Gaetz, a Republican Congressman from Florida who is engaged in sex with minors? Crazy calls him a "young, intelligent go-getter." I kid you not.

Obscure CNN producers engaged in sex with minors? Crazy's all over it baby!!!!

But when it's Matt Gaetz, a Republican Congressman from Florida who is engaged in sex with minors? Crazy calls him a "young, intelligent go-getter." I kid you not.
Is there any evidence that Gaetz did what the extortionist accused him of?

Reactions: _glaciers
Is there any evidence that Gaetz did what the extortionist accused him of?

Crazy posts a BREAKING NEWS Twitter story about an 'anonymous' CNN producer and his underage sex 'fantasies'.....

.....But wants proof his hero, Matt Gaetz, is a outright pedophile.

Don't worry, Crazy, your evidence - courtesy of the DOJ - is coming.

Crazy posts a BREAKING NEWS Twitter story about an 'anonymous' CNN producer and his underage sex 'fantasies'.....

.....But wants proof his hero, Matt Gaetz, is a outright pedophile.

Don't worry, Crazy, your evidence - courtesy of the DOJ - is coming.
Sure it will. Just like the pee tape.

You are so gullible.

Reactions: _glaciers

This is fine. It's not like using genetics to determine whether a group of people is predisposed to certain disease or illness was ever that helpful to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT