ADVERTISEMENT

leftwing violence on the rise

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
last week the left vandalized the nyc gop office.

now a hazmat team has been sent to Susan Collins' house for a supicious letter.

i thought love was supposed to trump hate but instead its been met with a low kick...

last week the left vandalized the nyc gop office.

now a hazmat team has been sent to Susan Collins' house for a supicious letter.

i thought love was supposed to trump hate but instead its been met with a low kick...
The right wing monopoly on violence against people you don't agree with seems to be over. That's too bad.

A good DNC Bernie Bro nearly took out 22 GOP Congressmen last year. Now they’re following them to their homes, threatening their families- but it’s all good. All in the name of #Resistance

Reactions: UCFWayne
A woman is being harassed and possibly targeted with a deadly substance all because left wing mobsters don’t like how she voted.

Well yeah terrorism is still ISIS or GOP exclusively in the US but now Nazis are getting punched top and that makes red hats nervous.
I don't mind Nazis getting punched but what does that have to do with Trump supporters, conservative groups or the GOP?

It seems to me ANTIFA is a hate group that should be lumped in with all the white supremacist and Nazi groups.

Why do violent criminals vote Democratic 80% of time? Do we need special Democratic non violence classes?

I don't mind Nazis getting punched but what does that have to do with Trump supporters, conservative groups or the GOP?

It seems to me ANTIFA is a hate group that should be lumped in with all the white supremacist and Nazi groups.
Punch a Nazi and convince him and all his stupid friends he’s a righteous martyr, because now he’s actually a victim of violence.

Ignore him and he gains no influence.

It’s astonishing that line of thinking escapes the radical left.

Punch a Nazi and convince him and all his stupid friends he’s a righteous martyr, because now he’s actually a victim of violence.

Ignore him and he gains no influence.

It’s astonishing that line of thinking escapes the radical left.
That's no longer true. It used to be you could ignore extremists and they would go away. Now they have a network online to communicate and grow. Now you have to punch them.

That's no longer true. It used to be you could ignore extremists and they would go away. Now they have a network online to communicate and grow. Now you have to punch them.
Someone looking for a racist community will find one. That much is true.

But if you want to actually help these scumbags appeal to a wayward kid who’s confused, picked on, and bullied... just let them show him video of someone getting punched for being different. He’s an idiot, he doesn’t know the difference and now he identifies with white supremacists. Now they’re his allies, and my god he just wants some people who want to be on his side...

Someone looking for a racist community will find one. That much is true.

But if you want to actually help these scumbags appeal to a wayward kid who’s confused, picked on, and bullied... just let them show him video of someone getting punched for being different. He’s an idiot, he doesn’t know the difference and now he identifies with white supremacists. Now they’re his allies, and my god he just wants some people who want to be on his side...
I'm not mentoring youth away from hate groups. They all vote GOP. Why don't you guys do something to slow the spread. You're the ones who's leadership is spewing this shit and egging them on. Y'all are the ones who retweet racist memes and use dog whistles.

So the next time a kid isn't sure why his life sucks the GOP provides him an easy out by blaming Mexicans or Muslims or liberals or women and that's just what he does.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm not mentoring youth away from hate groups. They all vote GOP. Why don't you guys do something to slow the spread. You're the ones who's leadership is spewing this shit and egging them on. Y'all are the ones who retweet racist memes and use dog whistles.

So the next time a kid isn't sure why his life sucks the GOP provides him an easy out by blaming Mexicans or Muslims or liberals or women and that's just what he does.
Antifa is a hate group and does not vote GOP. Our leadership, Pelosi, Waters, Clinton, etc., have encouraged violence and intolerance against ordinary everyday citizens. I don't see the same for the members of the GOP.

Antifa is a hate group and does not vote GOP. Our leadership, Pelosi, Waters, Clinton, etc., have encouraged violence and intolerance against ordinary everyday citizens. I don't see the same for the members of the GOP.

Don't forget that the acting head of the DNC has sought the counsel many times of one of the biggest hate mongers and racists in the US. A man who praised Hitler and has called for violence against Jews and LGBT.

This hate monger also drew audiences with other DNC politicians, most notably Barack Obama.

Reactions: fabknight

You really don’t see how violence against these people plays right into their twisted ideology that the white race is under attack?

We’re supposed to reason them away from an easily disprovable ideology, but you think that punching them should do the trick?

Please explain how violent attacks on white supremacists and neo-nazis will create a better America. I’m genuinely curious. Because to me it just seems like escalation to a horrifyingly violent event.

You really don’t see how violence against these people plays right into their twisted ideology that the white race is under attack?

We’re supposed to reason them away from an easily disprovable ideology, but you think that punching them should do the trick?

Please explain how violent attacks on white supremacists and neo-nazis will create a better America. I’m genuinely curious. Because to me it just seems like escalation to a horrifyingly violent event.

Usually the groups of white supremacists are like 10 dudes from backwoods areas. If they are ignored they completely disappear. Almost none of them remaining these days.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT