ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

This whole thing is just bizarre.

It's really not. It's the latest massive dump of evidence that Trump is literally insane. He will do anything, including lying, to protect his fragile ego.

Last edited:
This whole thing is just bizarre.

Look at his Twitter. It's insanely disturbing, half of his recent posts are about how the hurricane could have originally hit Alabama.

The man is clearly 100% mentally ill. He is more concerned with being right that he is with running our country, even when "being right" means lying his ass off and commiting felonies.

i would pay money to be in the room with these people on election night just so i could see the melt down in person.
Yes, it would be quite a nation-wide meltdown if Trump were re-elected.

He’s got his diehard base but, outside of your fantasy world, where are his winning votes coming from?

He’s got his diehard base but, outside of your fantasy world, where are his winning votes coming from?
I'd ask you where they came from the last time, but I'm sure you still have no idea and nor do your favorite pollsters.

Oh, wait, I know what you'll say... Russia!

I'd ask you where they came from the last time, but I'm sure you still have no idea and nor do your favorite pollsters.

Oh, wait, I know what you'll say... Russia!

This guy is truly unbelievable

Don't make excuses. It's the major inherent flaw with the representative democratic system: an idiot's vote counts the same as an intelligent persons vote. 2016 was a textbook example of Idiocracy in action.

Meltdown of little Ninjaknight after the 2020 election

images

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I’m on record here saying that Trump should get a pass for his ‘Alabama’s in the path of the hurricane’ gaff. But THEN what does Trump do? He marks up a weather map with a black sharpie to ‘prove’ the hurricane was originally trekking that way! Seriously, what mentally stable guy does sh*t like this???!?
I can understand that viewpoint. Have you seen anyone say that Trump marked up the map? Not that he didn't, but I hadn't thought that we'd had confirmation.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I’m on record here saying that Trump should get a pass for his ‘Alabama’s in the path of the hurricane’ gaff. But THEN what does Trump do? He marks up a weather map with a black sharpie to ‘prove’ the hurricane was originally trekking that way! Seriously, what mentally stable guy does sh*t like this???!?
america must really be doing great if your biggest gripe about trump for the day involves a sharpie and a hurricane projection map.

how much of your days anger was devoted to this? lolooolololollolololololo

america must really be doing great if your biggest gripe about trump for the day involves a sharpie and a hurricane projection map.

Exactly. When the POTUS gets criticized for a sharpie, then you know that he’s made it to the top!

I think the point is that Trump made a mountain out of a mole hill for no reason. Drawing on a map with a sharpie just so you wouldn't have to admit you were wrong about something that nobody really cared about anyway, isn't normal behavior.

I think the point is that Trump made a mountain out of a mole hill for no reason. Drawing on a map with a sharpie just so you wouldn't have to admit you were wrong about something that nobody really cared about anyway, isn't normal behavior.
except wasnt there an actual forecast that had dorian cutting across florida into georgia and alabama?

After more than 3 years of the media treating him the way they have, it's not a mystery why he'd push back on them if he thinks he was right.

Reactions: UCFWayne
except wasnt there an actual forecast that had dorian cutting across florida into georgia and alabama?

Then he could have pointed that out instead of altering one like a child. The reason it was a story at all is because the Alabama weather service said that Alabama wasn't under threat, which contradicted his tweet. This is something that easily could have been corrected without drawing on a map with a sharpie.

After more than 3 years of the media treating him the way they have, it's not a mystery why he'd push back on them if he thinks he was right.

How does altering a map push back on the media? If he thought he was right, why not provide the actual map showing he was right instead of giving the media even more fodder?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
How does altering a map push back on the media? If he thought he was right, why not provide the actual map showing he was right instead of giving the media even more fodder?
People on here are saying that he should "own up to it." He instead pushed back that he thought he was right. I posted the tweet from him showing that actual map in this thread. It was dismissed because it was models and not the forecast. Both sides can feel they're right and it doesn't really matter at this point anyway.

As for the sharpie, has anyone that was there claimed that Trump drew the circle? Last I heard, no one verified that item. We don't know that he drew it to prove anything to the media. Maybe he drew it as part of an internal meeting and they just reused the map. Do we have that information or that video?

People on here are saying that he should "own up to it." He instead pushed back that he thought he was right. I posted the tweet from him showing that actual map in this thread. It was dismissed because it was models and not the forecast. Both sides can feel they're right and it doesn't really matter at this point anyway.

As for the sharpie, has anyone that was there claimed that Trump drew the circle? Last I heard, no one verified that item. We don't know that he drew it to prove anything to the media. Maybe he drew it as part of an internal meeting and they just reused the map. Do we have that information or that video?

I don't know if he drew it personally it but someone from his team certainly drew it. You don't find that even the slightest bit odd that instead of easily correcting something, he holds up an obviously altered map to try to prove he is right?

I don't know if he drew it personally it but someone from his team certainly drew it. You don't find that even the slightest bit odd that instead of easily correcting something, he holds up an obviously altered map to try to prove he is right?
For the President of the United States, you'd think that he'd present a finished product to the media so that's a bit odd. But I've personally seen plenty of high-ranking military personnel draw on previously printed maps when making briefings, so I don't find it odd in and of itself.

No. After cutting across Florida it was going to completely disappear and never go beyond the last “H” on that map

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Then he could have pointed that out instead of altering one like a child. The reason it was a story at all is because the Alabama weather service said that Alabama wasn't under threat, which contradicted his tweet. This is something that easily could have been corrected without drawing on a map with a sharpie.
it was stupid but damn if the media decides to blow it up because they hate everything he does. the big point here is that this country is really doing great right now if thats what you have to complain about.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...iOzulNOnd7gSEOKyEAbxL1BmPTtWldVuCBBjoiV8mPM00

Cue inbred MAGAt morons claiming "fake news"

It was Trump who used a black Sharpie to mark up an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map, which he displayed during an Oval Office briefing on Wednesday, according to a White House official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. “No one else writes like that on a map with a black Sharpie,” the official said of the map, which added Alabama into the hurricane’s potential pathway inside the loop of the marker.

Does it matter that the president got it wrong? Yes. Could he have admitted it was a mistake and everyone would have moved on? Yes. Does it matter that he’s now engaged in the most ludicrous, inane cover up imaginable? Yes.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...iOzulNOnd7gSEOKyEAbxL1BmPTtWldVuCBBjoiV8mPM00

Cue inbred MAGAt morons claiming "fake news"

It was Trump who used a black Sharpie to mark up an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map, which he displayed during an Oval Office briefing on Wednesday, according to a White House official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. “No one else writes like that on a map with a black Sharpie,” the official said of the map, which added Alabama into the hurricane’s potential pathway inside the loop of the marker.

Does it matter that the president got it wrong? Yes. Could he have admitted it was a mistake and everyone would have moved on? Yes. Does it matter that he’s now engaged in the most ludicrous, inane cover up imaginable? Yes.
So, an "unnamed source" came out and said that Trump marked it up during an internal discussion and they just reused the map. Horror of horrors.

Modeling isn't reality and neither is forecasting. If the guy who has to sign off on emergency funding for disaster response wants to include Alabama in it based upon some modeling rather than a forecast, who the hell are any of you to tell him he's wrong. Tell you what, go up and tell your flag officer that he or she needs to change their behavior based on your expectation and see what that gets you.

I would have thought "draining the swamp" meant getting rid of corruption in Government. Instead it's been the exact opposite to the point where we have government officials and the military deliberately staying at Trump properties costing taxpayers millions.

Any one with half a brain would know that these standard practices are a clear conflict-of-interest.

Trump naming Alabama as a potential victim of the hurricane really didn't affect anything or anyone. It may have been a gaffe, it may have been from earlier projections and he wasn't up to date. He had a weird way of handling it, for sure but it's not like he said that the hurricane "acted stupidly" and raised racial tensions.

Trump naming Alabama as a potential victim of the hurricane really didn't affect anything or anyone. It may have been a gaffe, it may have been from earlier projections and he wasn't up to date. He had a weird way of handling it, for sure but it's not like he said that the hurricane "acted stupidly" and raised racial tensions.
this sharpie gate is really going to be the end of trump. hes surely finished this time....

Now I'm having an existential conversation with myself over whether natural disasters are racist. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT