ADVERTISEMENT

Milton is...

On a side note, our apprehension over losing Milton...

1) shows how bad Pete dinovo is

And

2) how good artavis Scott is (actually made dinovo look good at east lake)
Agreed. We may not exactly shock the AAC with Milton, but if he bolts, we are doomed this year. Is there any doubt about that?

Reactions: UCF0509
Agreed. We may not exactly shock the AAC with Milton, but if he bolts, we are doomed this year. Is there any doubt about that?
We would say the same thing had Godfrey left after Freshman year. Not knowing Bortles was better. We don't know about Veral or Mack so you never know till it happens.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
We would say the same thing had Godfrey left after Freshman year. Not knowing Bortles was better. We don't know about Veral or Mack so you never know till it happens.
You do realize that we were 5-7 in 2011, right? That would not be a good year. That was with Godfrey and Bortles who had a little bit more
experience than Vedral or Mack. I would only hope that our situation was as good now without Milton, as it was having Bortles as a redshirt freshman.

You do realize that we were 5-7 in 2011, right? That would not be a good year. That was with Godfrey and Bortles who had a little bit more
experience than Vedral or Mack. I would only hope that our situation was as good now without Milton, as it was having Bortles as a redshirt freshman.
Godfrey started most of those games. Also lost a good bit of our defense that held Georgia to 6 points. Probably win 3 more if Bortles started more games.

Godfrey started most of those games. Also lost a good bit of our defense that held Georgia to 6 points. Probably win 3 more if Bortles started more games.
That's why I'm saying that if we were to lose Milton, it's highly unlikely that we even win 5 games. Nobody else can play at this point.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
That's why I'm saying that if we were to lose Milton, it's highly unlikely that we even win 5 games. Nobody else can play at this point.
yeah Milton is the only QB that knows the entire playbook to use this season, every other option will be on a very limited call sheet.

Reactions: Mikesi
We do not know at this point if the incoming true freshmen can run even 1 play. Completely unknown.

Also, we kind of have a good feeling of what Dinovo can and cannot do.

Possibly. But if you only gave certain guys 30 plays they can do more than guys with 80 options.
maybe but if you can't then the season is really lost, that scenario is more likely if one of the freshman coming was a high 4* or 5* which obviously Mack and Vedral are not

maybe but if you can't then the season is really lost, that scenario is more likely if one of the freshman coming was a high 4* or 5* which obviously Mack and Vedral are not
Let's say you have a sophomore QB that leads you to the national championship game (close loss), than as a junior wins a bcs game and a top 5 final ranking. You have 2 three star QBs committed, could either of them be better than the current QB? Turns out they could be. We don't know as fans, because the coaches don't even know. QB is a crapshoot position at the college level.
Ohhh... BTW, the QB above was Darron Thomas, who would surprise everyone and leave Oregon a year early for the NFL... where as a surprise to him, he'd go undrafted and unsigned.
Oregon couldn't reel in both 3 star QBs. Johnny Manziel would choose aTm and win the Heisman as a freshman, but the other 3 star they did get, didn't do too bad either.

You never know.

Reactions: Psycho Jim
Milton did ask Hawaii if he could transfer there. Coach said they weren't taking a QB with his skill set right now.

Here's what the dudes talking sports are saying. Not sure who they think the competition is.

Haha. Thanks. That site needs to be officially banned from this board. WE ARE THE OFFICIAL SOURCE OF THE MOST ACCURATE UCF FOOTBALL INFORMATION.

Ready for some accurate reporting? Milton is the starter. The other true freshmen have never played a college game, just arrived on campus (Maybe), and have no idea on how to run this offense.
5th year senior Dinovo isn't going to start over a healthy Milton.

Don't you agree???? Take that..., national sports sites who think they know UCF football or better yet.., the Dungeon.

Some things you just know and can extrapolate just based on common sense. Common sense doesn't get enough credit sometimes.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Haha. Thanks. That site needs to be officially banned from this board. WE ARE THE OFFICIAL SOURCE OF THE MOST ACCURATE UCF FOOTBALL INFORMATION.

Ready for some accurate reporting? Milton is the starter. The other true freshmen have never played a college game, just arrived on campus (Maybe), and have no idea on how to run this offense.
5th year senior Dinovo isn't going to start over a healthy Milton.

Don't you agree???? Take that..., national sports sites who think they know UCF football or better yet.., the Dungeon.

Some things you just know and can extrapolate just based on common sense. Common sense doesn't get enough credit sometimes.

What's your point?

You got riled up for 3 days on Fake news. You went on a temper tantrum here.

Pro tip; don't try to comment on what is or isn't in the Dungeon if you're not in the Dungeon. They are laughing at you right now.

Reactions: Miltonian
Even if he did get homesick, so what. I won't hold it against him, he's 19. People miss their friends and family at that age.
Is it typical for football players to go home for entire Summer? I would think a week or so max. Working with the receivers would be ideal when the team can't officially practice.

Reactions: Randyred
What's your point?

You got riled up for 3 days on Fake news. You went on a temper tantrum here.

Pro tip; don't try to comment on what is or isn't in the Dungeon if you're not in the Dungeon. They are laughing at you right now.
Temper tantrum?? What's my point? No.., I don't take this as seriously as you do. Didn't I tell you to stay in the Dungeon until you run a marathon after such a series of incoherent, bad posts? Surely, you haven't even completed a mile yet.

Dungeon people laughing at me?? Well, since i rather spend my money on donating to the program, I'll neither know nor care what is said, unlike you.

I've heard enough comments about the Dungeon ( and your way out there comments) to know that they can't answer most of my football related questions and don't have any more inside information (accurate info anyway) than what is posted here by some knowledgeable common sense fans.

For instance, I've learned more about Tyler Hudanicks injury and recovery from
Knightline Podcast (posted on here) and from his Twitter/Facebook accounts and seeing him at the Spring Game.

That's why you and the other Dungeon people (although Knight_Light, etc has had knowledgeable posts) are always checking out this board. Or is it sheer boredom??

Good luck to you and your #4 ranking which I know means sooooo much to you, PRO. Haha.

Last edited:
I think the point is if you had the membership, you would have found out that they were laughing at you hours before the general public did. It practically pays for itself.
I don't know if you and honors are just being sarcastic but I didn't notice anyone on this board getting riled up about the rumor. Seems like everyone figured that website was shady and probably didn't have the whole story.

I think the point is if you had the membership, you would have found out that they were laughing at you hours before the general public did. It practically pays for itself.
Awesome point!!! I must join right away. Can't wait to read about who's laughing at me and how hard they are laughing. Sure beats climbing Mt. Etna in Sicily today.

I don't know if you and honors are just being sarcastic but I didn't notice anyone on this board getting riled up about the rumor. Seems like everyone figured that website was shady and probably didn't have the whole story.
You are 100% correct. Nobody is riled up about any rumor. Just making the point that this board is as accurate
as any.

You are 100% correct. Nobody is riled up about any rumor. Just making the point that this board is as accurate
as any.

You're triggered.

Look, noob. There was only one source of UCF athletics news. Brandon, here was that one source of news for a long time. Now there are multiple sources.

I'm not going to knock any of those new sources because I appreciate all of them. But I give credit where credit is due. Brandon is at more UCF events than anyone.

To make a claim that others know more about UCF athletics or are more "accurate", than Brandon and the Dungeon, is beyond foolish. And you don't know because you're not in the Dungeon. That claim just shows what a noob you are.

#UCFacts

[smoke]

You're triggered.

Look, noob. There was only one source of UCF athletics news. Brandon, here was that one source of news for a long time. Now there are multiple sources.

I'm not going to knock any of those new sources because I appreciate all of them. But I give credit where credit is due. Brandon is at more UCF events than anyone.

To make a claim that others know more about UCF athletics or are more "accurate", than Brandon and the Dungeon, is beyond foolish. And you don't know because you're not in the Dungeon. That claim just shows what a noob you are.

#UCFacts

[smoke]
I'm triggered? I think you're the one who is triggered. Also, Wtf is a noob?? Speak English. If the Dungeon is
where you reside, that would take away a lot of it's accuracy based on some of your past rants.

Last edited:
You're triggered.

#UCFacts

[smoke]
Did Brandon go to the Fiesta Bowl? Ireland? Michigan? Stanford? Maybe he did. Did you? So.., please don't tell me that he goes to more events than anyone. That's B.S.

Basically, Brandon is well respected and is highly factual, by not reporting on rumors that come from bad or non reputable sources. I respect Brandon and obviously not you if you believe in any and all sources. This started from a bad source in the first place. So, to believe in these rumors and sources makes you just a bad as the sources themselves.

I also respect the fact that he deserves to charge for the Dungeon and make a living.

That being said, he has no more privileged information about UCF football than any other reporter. He is an outsider and to the best of my knowledge, Frost and company have not granted anyone from the press any special access/privileges.

Did Brandon go to the Fiesta Bowl? Ireland? Michigan? Stanford? Maybe he did. Did you? So.., please don't tell me that he goes to more events than anyone. That's B.S.

Basically, Brandon is well respected and is highly factual, by not reporting on rumors that come from bad or non reputable sources. I respect Brandon and obviously not you if you believe in any and all sources. This started from a bad source in the first place. So, to believe in these rumors and sources makes you just a bad as the sources themselves.

I also respect the fact that he deserves to charge for the Dungeon and make a living.

That being said, he has no more privileged information about UCF football than any other reporter. He is an outsider and to the best of my knowledge, Frost and company have not granted anyone from the press any special access/privileges.
You have to remember that Brandon, honors and firm bizzle go to practice

Frost doesn't give him the same access that the old staff did, so I think they are naturally going to be more negative in there bc of resentment or nostalgia of old friends giving them scoops.

247 is routinely first with scoops on recruiting and team news these days.

Frost doesn't give him the same access that the old staff did, so I think they are naturally going to be more negative in there bc of resentment or nostalgia of old friends giving them scoops.

I rather have a coach who keeps things close to the chest. He has proven that he will give us the facts when they are ready to be given, are accurate and won't hurt the student athlete or the program

If that's Juan Torbio, then I agree. Not sure how, but he's got some inside scoop. Sounds like he has some Miami HS connections

If that's Juan Torbio, then I agree. Not sure how, but he's got some inside scoop. Sounds like he has some Miami HS connections
seems like Juan has been chosen as the guy to get inside info but he also has done his work at the HS level. He knows the South Florida HS scene inside and out, so even if Frost tells him nothing he's going to have a good idea what's going to happen with a recruiting target from Dade or Broward

Reactions: Miltonian
seems like Juan has been chosen as the guy to get inside info but he also has done his work at the HS level. He knows the South Florida HS scene inside and out, so even if Frost tells him nothing he's going to have a good idea what's going to happen with a recruiting target from Dade or Broward
100% agree. He has way more info than the Sentinel, etc. Ultimately, it would be nice as the program grows and is successful, to have a trusted go to guy for years to come. The face of the program as far as reporting. Someone knowledgeable, enthusiastic and dedicated. One who's compensated nicely as well. Seems like fans want this. We want the inside scoop and accurate answers to all of our UCF football questions. Right now reporting is fragmented and subpar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT