ADVERTISEMENT

Milton is...

You're triggered.

Look, noob. There was only one source of UCF athletics news. Brandon, here was that one source of news for a long time. Now there are multiple sources.

I'm not going to knock any of those new sources because I appreciate all of them. But I give credit where credit is due. Brandon is at more UCF events than anyone.

To make a claim that others know more about UCF athletics or are more "accurate", than Brandon and the Dungeon, is beyond foolish. And you don't know because you're not in the Dungeon. That claim just shows what a noob you are.

#UCFacts

[smoke]
You are arguing with someone that never attends practice. How do you expect him to be a good poster without practice?

Did Brandon go to the Fiesta Bowl? Ireland? Michigan? Stanford? Maybe he did. Did you? So..don't tell me that he goes to more events than anyone. That's B.S.

Even other reporters note how Brandon never misses a home football, basketball or even baseball game (unless other UCF games interfere).

Outside of the Ireland game, don't think k he has missed more than 1 or 2 road football games (including going to all bowl games since 2007) over past 10-12 years, plus he has been to Basketball Confidence tournaments out of state and even followed team to Madison Square Garden too.

While there are some good upcoming reporters, even they never question Brandon's long term dedication to UCF as there isn't anyone else in media that has been to more UCF games over past 15 years or so than Brandon.

Last edited:
You are arguing with someone that never attends practice. How do you expect him to be a good poster without practice?

So, true. Can't expect much from those without practice.

Just like our computer programming coach said, "The secret to UCF’s success is devoted practice, which is usually up to 20 hours a week, including a seven- to eight-hour practice session every Saturday, said computer science Professor Ali Orooji and faculty advisor for the team."

Reactions: firm_bizzle
So, true. Can't expect much from those without practice.

Just like our computer programming coach said, "The secret to UCF’s success is devoted practice, which is usually up to 20 hours a week, including a seven- to eight-hour practice session every Saturday, said computer science Professor Ali Orooji and faculty advisor for the team."
There definitely are some real comparisons. It's not so much dedication as being internally driven. Good programmers are more like good college coaches -- fanatically obsessed. The difference is that a visionary and lucky programmer has a chance to become one of the dozen Silicon Valley billionaire by age 30.

Even other reporters note how Brandon never misses a home football, basketball or even baseball game (unless other UCF games interfere).

Outside of the Ireland game, don't think k he has missed more than 1 or 2 road football games (including going to all bowl games since 2007) over past 10-12 years, plus he has been to Basketball Confidence tournaments out of state and even followed team to Madison Square Garden too.

While there are some good upcoming reporters, even they never question Brandon's long term dedication to UCF as there isn't anyone else in media that has been to more UCF games over past 15 years or so than Brandon.
Agreed. No one is questioning his dedication and reporting skills. I know that you and others are very loyal to him. He is sort of an untouchable. I actually like his appearances on Knightline Podcasts. Not criticizing him in any way. However, the fact is that other than direct observations and interviewing players when available, he has no special access to any information about the program more than anyone else. No one does and it would be nice to have at least one designated reporter.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Agreed. No one is questioning his dedication and reporting skills. I know that you and others are very loyal to him. He is sort of an untouchable. I actually like his appearances on Knightline Podcasts. Not criticizing him in any way. However, the fact is that other than direct observations and interviewing players when available, he has no special access to any information about the program more than anyone else. No one does and it would be nice to have at least one designated reporter.

Real talk. Brandon is too humble (and too nice) for the industry he is or what BS speculation rumor mill that has taken over sports journalism.

See, I know real journalists. I know Emmy award winning journalists. Brandon holds himself to those the same standards.

You seem more like a TMZ fan. You seem to like drama and speculation

There are those type of better sources elsewhere.

I will leave you with this, I highly encourage you to meet Brandon. He is the best. His insight and experience certainly has shaped my perspective of UCF athletics.

Reactions: Mikesi
In university towns like Athens, GA or Tallahassee, the local rag and booster media is year-round obsessive enough to "almost" satisfy the hunger for insider info. Urban universities (except Ohio St., USC/UCLA, Washington, and Minnesota of course) have too many sports distractions.

Real talk. Brandon is too humble (and too nice) for the industry he is or what BS speculation rumor mill that has taken over sports journalism.

See, I know real journalists. I know Emmy award winning journalists. Brandon holds himself to those the same standards.

You seem more like a TMZ fan. You seem to like drama and speculation

There are those type of better sources elsewhere.

I will leave you with this, I highly encourage you to meet Brandon. He is the best. His insight and experience certainly has shaped my perspective of UCF athletics.
Not drama and speculation. Just accurate insider info to make the offseason a little more interesting

Reactions: UCFhonors
Not drama and speculation. Just accurate insider info to make the offseason a little more interesting

I encourage you to join the Dungeon for a year. Sure most our biggest donors who don't live close or don't have time to follow closely are there. You could be a contributor, if that is your style.

The dungeon is more collaborative than argumentive here. Personally, I perfer the national forum that which allows me to get out the message of UCFs Rise to Prominence.

Last edited:
I encourage you to join the Dungeon for a year. Sure most our big donors who donors who don't live close or don't have time to follow closely. You could be a contributor, if that is your style.

The dungeon is more collaborative than argumentive here. Personally, I perfer the national forum that which allow me to get out the message of UCFs Rise to Prominence.
The Dungeon is good as long as you share the same views as the majority of posters. If not the gang mentality rears its ugly face and then people argue with you just to argue with you.

The Dungeon is good as long as you share the same views as the majority of posters. If not the gang mentality rears its ugly face and then people argue with you just to argue with you.

Nope. I was the most controversial person there. But I go to practices.

Kindly grow some balls. If you don't know what you're talking about, then it's better to listen than be heard.

I will never call out names, but those people are some of then most generous and nicest people you'll ever meet.

I don't know if you remember Chez, the most criticized and vilified poster I've ever seen on any social media site. Well, I personally met him - in person - at practice- a few times. I mean everyone hated him- fans aren't doing enough. Blah blah blah.

He was good, his wife could've been more awesome.

Chez epitomize what it is to be a new fan- as he admitted. But his commitment was unquestionable.

The boards are like drunked die hards slamming down their beers and saying with a finger pointed in your face,"this is what we need to do...".

I knew every step of what we needed to take until @Brandon introduced me to @Kevin Reis

See. Kevin is the nicest guy with absolutely no ego. After getting to know him - what he has done, I truly believe that every real fan should be throwing down rose petals in front of his feet. We should be carrying him on our shoulders and making sure his shoes never have to endure the friction of a foot step.

I leave you with this, I can brag about UCF's Rise to Prominence because of men like Brandon and Kevin. I stand on shoulders of Giants and see the next 50 years of what can be done because them.
If you're scared of criticism or nay sayers then clearly you haven't been a UCFan long enough.

#UCFacts

[smoke]

Nope. I was the most controversial person there. But I go to practices.

Kindly grow some balls. If you don't know what you're talking about, then it's better to listen than be heard.

I will never call out names, but those people are some of then most generous and nicest people you'll ever meet.

I don't know if you remember Chez, the most criticized and vilified poster I've ever seen on any social media site. Well, I personally met him - in person - at practice- a few times. I mean everyone hated him- fans aren't doing enough. Blah blah blah.

He was good, his wife could've been more awesome.

Chez epitomize what it is to be a new fan- as he admitted. But his commitment was unquestionable.

The boards are like drunked die hards slamming down their beers and saying with a finger pointed in your face,"this is what we need to do...".

I knew every step of what we needed to take until @Brandon introduced me to @Kevin Reis

See. Kevin is the nicest guy with absolutely no ego. After getting to know him - what he has done, I truly believe that every real fan should be throwing down rose petals in front of his feet. We should be carrying him on our shoulders and making sure his shoes never have to endure the friction of a foot step.

I leave you with this, I can brag about UCF's Rise to Prominence because of men like Brandon and Kevin. I stand on shoulders of Giants and see the next 50 years of what can be done because them.
If you're scared of criticism or nay sayers then clearly you haven't been a UCFan long enough.

#UCFacts

[smoke]
Yes I know Chez. His daughter played Tennis. I didn't have a problem with him and I think you are over exaggerating the dislike for him. Kevin is good if you are talking women's sports. Other than that he comes off as not knowing much about the sport in question. Plus I rarely saw you in the Dungeon.

Then why did you question his dedication to attending more UCF sporting events (and practices) than anyone else?

All on this site knows about his work ethic ethic over past 15 plus years.

"Brandon's long term dedication to UCF as there isn't anyone else in media that has been to more UCF games over past 15 years or so than Brandon."

Marc Daniels says hello....

Then why did you question his dedication to attending more UCF sporting events (and practices) than anyone else?

All on this site knows about his work ethic ethic over past 15 plus years.
You're only selectively reading

You are 100% correct. Nobody is riled up about any rumor. Just making the point that this board is as accurate
as any.
Sorry bro, I've been on both boards and the Dungeon is so far ahead of this one in terms of information and accuracy it isn't funny.

Sorry bro, I've been on both boards and the Dungeon is so far ahead of this one in terms of information and accuracy it isn't funny.
Sorry bro..., There isn't any information or accuracy. It's a dead, non-issue. A rumor. Who cares. I want inside info about facts, not information and accuracy about bullshit and to pay for it. He's not quitting the program and transferring to Hawaii. That's what I've heard and all I care about when it has to do with his relationship to UCF football.

Who cares otherwise and about all the theatrics. If he had to go home for personal reasons, then I wish him all the best and completely understand. It's none of anybody's business and it's too personal

So.., you're on here reading and going through over 100 posts for what reason??? The site you're paying for isn't giving you enough stimulus?

No one has any inside information about anything important. UCF football doesn't have an official spokesman. Period.

Last edited:
Dowdell no longer on team.
That's huge news. I thought he just had a foot injury or similar and was recovering nicely. He was our prize offensive lineman recruit from last year. How did you find out?

Last edited:
I just saw a few interesting tweets on his Twitter account indicating that maybe he was kicked off the team. Very vague.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT