ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Hearing Thread Wednesday

Just curious, what's NOT fact?
  • The Crowned Prince of Saudi Arabia didn't order a hit on the Washington Post's Jamal Khashoggi?
  • Trump didn't side with Vladimir Putin over US intelligence?
  • Trump hasn't pissed off NATO allies?
  • Trump isn't trying to sweet talk and 'bromance' NK dictator Kim?
  • Trump hasn't lied daily since taking office?
https://www.bing.com/search?q=how+m...0ADA1AF3AA49D292AE589CAFA7D696&FORM=QBRE&sp=2

Do you REALLY think Obama would have done anything about Khashoggi? (please answer honestly)

When you say "Trump sided with Putin" you are just rehashing MSNBC headlines ... please leave that crap at home. The whole "Trump sided with Putin" nonsense is just all politics.

Can you please discuss the level of "pissed off" NATO allies are against Trump vs. Obama. I'll wait for your research on that.

Can you please tell me the effect on the average American from Trump "sweet talking" Kim? I'll wait for that research as well.

Please point to a politician that doesn't lie. I'll wait for that as well. Meanwhile, you can keep your doctor or your insurance plan if you like. Read my lips, no new taxes.

Last point ..... Can you please describe Obama's "toughness" on Russia vs. Trump's "toughness" on Russia and compare the two. I'll wait.

dude ... you have TDS. Big time. You sound like a baby. Don't cry when it hurts. Nut up.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
If you were paying attention, Mueller made it crystal clear that:
  • Russia wanted Trump.
  • The Trump Campaign was more than happy for any help they could get, even when it was from a foreign government.
  • There were 125 documented contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign prior to the election.
  • DOJ policy prevented him from indicting a sitting President.

Who cares who Russia wanted. Would it be bad if I told you that Iran wanted Obama? Ohhh....... better not vote!

A presidential campaign was more than happy for any help they could get? NO WAY!!!!!!!! I'M OUTRAGED!!!!!

Can you please convene 15 Republican attorneys that have donated to Republican candidates, perform a 2 year investigation with subpoena powers, and please let me know how many people connected in anyway to Obama's presidential campaign had contacts with foreign governments or their people? Thanks. I would like to compare it to your "125" number to see if that number is unreasonable or not.

Do you REALLY think Obama would have done anything about Khashoggi? (please answer honestly)

When you say "Trump sided with Putin" you are just rehashing MSNBC headlines ... please leave that crap at home. The whole "Trump sided with Putin" nonsense is just all politics.

Can you please discuss the level of "pissed off" NATO allies are against Trump vs. Obama. I'll wait for your research on that.

Can you please tell me the effect on the average American from Trump "sweet talking" Kim? I'll wait for that research as well.

Please point to a politician that doesn't lie. I'll wait for that as well. Meanwhile, you can keep your doctor or your insurance plan if you like. Read my lips, no new taxes.

Last point ..... Can you please describe Obama's "toughness" on Russia vs. Trump's "toughness" on Russia and compare the two. I'll wait.

dude ... you have TDS. Big time. You sound like a baby. Don't cry when it hurts. Nut up.
1. obama probably wouldve said some things in a press conference that sounded strong, but ultimately done nothing different
2. exactly
3. nato is pissed off at trump that they have to now spend more of their own money on defense
4. nothing other than the best relationship with that country ever
5. they all lie
6. obama let russia interfere in our elections. that wasnt very tough of him.

tds is very real and its a bitch.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
dude ... you have TDS. Big time.
Yeah, my question about facts was so outrageous, right? :rolleyes:

If YOU honestly believe that Trump's behavior regarding the Khashoggi matter was 'standard' and that Obama would have responded the same way, you are truly delusional.

So when I watched our President in a press conference say that he believed Putin over our Intelligence Community, that was "all politics?" In what Bizarro World is that acceptable???!!?

Are you serious??!!? I'll wait for your research on how Obama pissed off NATO allies. If you insist on living in an alternate reality, at least show me your Red Hat sources.

Here's an overnight link for you: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/25/trump-administration-scrambles-interpret-north-kor/

Yeah, cow towing to a murderous dictator could never lead to bad consequences for average Americans. :rolleyes:

LOL. The classic "well, what about...?" defense! Trump raises the art of lying to a whole new level. But instead of acknowledging the Con Man-in-Chief's behavior, let's turn a blind eye and shrug that 'everybody does it.'

Can you please describe Obama's "toughness" on Russia vs. Trump's "toughness" on Russia and compare the two. I'll wait.
Russia issued a cyber-attack on American Democracy in 2016 -- and since then too. And the Trump Administration's response? A slap-on-the-wrist. The notion that Trump is "tougher" on Putin given he's Putin's little toadie is hilarious. Maybe someday we'll learn what Putin has our on Trump.

Looks to me like you and your board buddies have gotten a serious case of Brown Tongue. (Trump Ass-Licking)

Last edited:
Foreign countries have wanted a specific candidate as their top choice for the POTUS for decades. This is not new news.

Problem is that it was Trump in a major upset in addition to evidence on social media, etc.

13 insignificant Russians that we never heard of were officially charged.

Foreign countries have wanted a specific candidate as their top choice for the POTUS for decades. This is not new news.
Wanting a specific candidate is one thing. Literally attacking our democracy is quite another. It's the cyber equivalent of an act of war.

Wanting a specific candidate is one thing. Literally attacking our democracy is quite another. It's the cyber equivalent of an act of war.
They didn’t have that technology in the past

Don’t be naive, I don’t have specifics, but they had stronger “wants” back then.

They didn’t have that technology in the past

Don’t be naive, I don’t have specifics, but they had stronger “wants” back then.
More invasive technology doesn't change the intent. An act of war is an act of war.

Don’t be dramatic.
Let me get this straight: Characterizing a coordinated series of cyber-attacks designed to influence our Presidential elections as an act of war is being overly dramatic???!?!?

Yeah, upon reflection, an enemy shooting down one of our drones is a much more justifiable reason, right?

Let me get this straight: Characterizing a coordinated series of cyber-attacks designed to influence our Presidential elections as an act of war is being overly dramatic???!?!?

Yeah, upon reflection, an enemy shooting down one of our drones is a much more justifiable reason, right?
We aren’t going to nuclear war over an election. That is dramatic. Ridiculous actually

There won’t be a world left to have elections or presidents

TDS will even be cured

We aren’t talking about Sri-Lanka here :rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFWayne

Did you feel this concerned when cnn tried to rig the election giving Clinton debate questions?

Did you feel this concerned when cnn tried to rig the election giving Clinton debate questions?
Of course. But I'm guessing in your mind the sins of CNN give Russia a pass in the general election, am I right?

When one's "tribe" becomes more important than truth, justice, and protection against foreign powers, it doesn't look good for our country's future.

who was the potus when the attack on our elections took place? if it were so egregious as you claim, why arent you attacking the guy in charge when it happened?

btw how large scale was this attack, do you have specifics? you seem pretty eager to go go war, i would love to know the numbers that you would use to justify such a war.

i am pretty pissed off about them shooting down one of our drones, but i dont want another war in the middle east. i want out of that region entirely. so far im happy with trump on this. im hoping for cooler heads.

Now that it has been proven beyond all doubt that Trump didn't collaborate with the Russians, can you now see that this all happened on Obama's watch?

Yeah, my question about facts was so outrageous, right? :rolleyes:

If YOU honestly believe that Trump's behavior regarding the Khashoggi matter was 'standard' and that Obama would have responded the same way, you are truly delusional.

So when I watched our President in a press conference say that he believed Putin over our Intelligence Community, that was "all politics?" In what Bizarro World is that acceptable???!!?

Are you serious??!!? I'll wait for your research on how Obama pissed off NATO allies. If you insist on living in an alternate reality, at least show me your Red Hat sources.

Here's an overnight link for you: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/25/trump-administration-scrambles-interpret-north-kor/

Yeah, cow towing to a murderous dictator could never lead to bad consequences for average Americans. :rolleyes:

LOL. The classic "well, what about...?" defense! Trump raises the art of lying to a whole new level. But instead of acknowledging the Con Man-in-Chief's behavior, let's turn a blind eye and shrug that 'everybody does it.'

Russia issued a cyber-attack on American Democracy in 2016 -- and since then too. And the Trump Administration's response? A slap-on-the-wrist. The notion that Trump is "tougher" on Putin given he's Putin's little toadie is hilarious. Maybe someday we'll learn what Putin has our on Trump.

Looks to me like you and your board buddies have gotten a serious case of Brown Tongue. (Trump Ass-Licking)

You have no idea what is fact and what is opinion. You need to study up on that. Don't worry, it's common these days.

Oh ... and by the way ... the Washington Post and the New York Times are farther left than MSNBC right now ... so unless you want me to reply with Fox News quotes, I would not be quoting WAPO anytime soon.

Now that it has been proven beyond all doubt that Trump didn't collaborate with the Russians...
In the seven months leading up to the Presidential elections, the Mueller Report documents 272 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, including 38 meetings.

And at least 33 high-ranking campaign officials and Trump advisers were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition, including Trump himself. None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.

But since: a) no direct collusion was uncovered; and b) no obstruction of justice charges can be filed against a sitting President, Trump is free and clear "proven beyond all doubt", right The Branch? :)

...can you now see that this all happened on Obama's watch?
Make up your mind, what there a Russian cyber-attack "under Obama's watch" or not?

If there was (as has been clearly documented) then it's a national security issue. When the Bin Laden terrorists attacked the World Trade Center, did it matter "who's watch it was under?" The fact of the matter is we needed to mobilize our resources on many fronts to make sure it never happened again.

In the seven months leading up to the Presidential elections, the Mueller Report documents 272 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, including 38 meetings.

And at least 33 high-ranking campaign officials and Trump advisers were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition, including Trump himself. None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.

But since: a) no direct collusion was uncovered; and b) no obstruction of justice charges can be filed against a sitting President, Trump is free and clear "proven beyond all doubt", right The Branch? :)

Make up your mind, what there a Russian cyber-attack "under Obama's watch" or not?

If there was (as has been clearly documented) then it's a national security issue. When the Bin Laden terrorists attacked the World Trade Center, did it matter "who's watch it was under?" The fact of the matter is we needed to mobilize our resources on many fronts to make sure it never happened again.
you do realize he was trying to put a trump tower over there right? i mean it wouldnt be uncommon for him to meet with russians to try and get that deal done. that said, its possible but after 2 years no proof by a team of antitrump people too.

you do realize he was trying to put a trump tower over there right? i mean it wouldnt be uncommon for him to meet with russians to try and get that deal done. that said, its possible but after 2 years no proof by a team of antitrump people too.
B-B-But Trump said he had no business dealings in Russia, remember?

seems like trump is actually going after russia right now. id say that is likely more than obama ever did. will people with tds admit this?
LMAO. Will you ever admit that Putin plays his toadie, Trump, like a puppeteer?

Please give examples.
Come on, Crazy, don't act dumb. I suppose it's just a coincidence that Trump has been critical of NATO.

I'm also guessing that Trump's embarrassing news conference in Helsinki was just a 'bad day.' And when it comes to negotiations with another power, I suppose it's normal for a US President to kick out all of his aides -- and his own interpreter -- to speak to Putin with just the Russian interpreter.

Nothing suspicious about THAT, right? :rolleyes:

remember that time trump yelled at all the nato allies for acting like they dont like russia but called them out for relying on russia for all their energy and then got them to spend more of their own money on building up nato defenses? lol they were really pissed off at trump for that.

Frump!! Frump! Frump!

Nothing has changed. Trump did not collude with the Russians

What are you going to do for the next 6 years?

TDS to the max. [roll]
But he obstructed and lied (well he lied more times than we can count). I think the obstruction and conduct unbecoming of a president is what the impeachment basis will be. Another impeachment basis is the lies and misleading statements the president game back to Mueller when questioned. "Oh I love to meet with Mueller one on one"....hmmmm, lie, lie, lie and then another lie :) He's goin down redhats.

Come on, Crazy, don't act dumb. I suppose it's just a coincidence that Trump has been critical of NATO.

I'm also guessing that Trump's embarrassing news conference in Helsinki was just a 'bad day.' And when it comes to negotiations with another power, I suppose it's normal for a US President to kick out all of his aides -- and his own interpreter -- to speak to Putin with just the Russian interpreter.

Nothing suspicious about THAT, right? :rolleyes:
Can you imagine what was said......" Sorry Vlady, I know you got me elected but I cannot repay you. Take a country or two and I'll let you have them. No challenges. LOL :)

If you were paying attention, Mueller made it crystal clear that:
  • Russia wanted Trump.
  • The Trump Campaign was more than happy for any help they could get, even when it was from a foreign government.
  • There were 125 documented contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign prior to the election.
  • DOJ policy prevented him from indicting a sitting President.
and....
-8 people went to jail
-Trump provided misleading statements to the Mueller investigation team.
-Clear obstruction.
-Clear campaign violations

But he obstructed and lied (well he lied more times than we can count). I think the obstruction and conduct unbecoming of a president is what the impeachment basis will be. Another impeachment basis is the lies and misleading statements the president game back to Mueller when questioned. "Oh I love to meet with Mueller one on one"....hmmmm, lie, lie, lie and then another lie :) He's goin down redhats.
Trump isn’t going down. Face reality. This isn’t Disneyworld.

He’s not getting impeached and he’s going to be president until 2025. Face the facts and come to grips with your TDS self. I know you have it in you!

Frump! Frump! Frump!

TTrump isn’t going down. Face reality. This isn’t Disneyworld. He’s not getting impeached ...
Correct. He dodged that bullet.

...and he’s going to be president until 2025.
LOL Talk about someone not facing reality! This isn't Disneyworld. Unless his buddy Putin successfully steps in again to mess up the elections, Trump's not getting reelected.

come to grips with your TDS self.
Rather TDS than a case of Brown Tongue.

LOL Talk about someone not facing reality! This isn't Disneyworld. Unless his buddy Putin successfully steps in again to mess up the elections, Trump's not getting reelected.
Yeah, right. So you are that delusional that you think votes were actually changed. Who thinks that? Not even the most left of the leftists

The Dems can’t even find their way to the bathroom at this point. The Democratic Party is in shambles. It’s a complete clusterfukc full of a bunch of clowns

Can’t wait for your TDS ass jumps off a cliff in 2020. :rolleyes:

Correct. He dodged that bullet.

Rather TDS than a case of Brown Tongue.
Rather have neither. However, I do have the right person in office. You on the other hand have a 3 letter disease to fight off daily. Must suck to be you

T D S
[winking][winking][winking]

Right, guys?

Putin is not an enemy, nor is Russia. The 1980s are calling and they want their foreign policy back.

LOL...

Got to have the boogy monster alive. So what exactly has Trump done for Putin since he "won" the election for him...lol. Hillary lost because nobody trusted or liked her. Even got debate questions from CNN for the "rigging election".

ADVERTISEMENT