ADVERTISEMENT

NHL Playoffs

The Lightning are hard to figure. They play lockdown defense one game, then can't defend a goddamn thing the next.

Score 6 goals one game on 26 shots, then can't get more than 1 past on 4,000 shots.

I guess the good news is that they've come back from horrid games like this to win most every time these playoffs.
When over half your team is under 25, you are going to be hot and cold. By contrast, the Rangers average over 30 so you are going to get more consistency. Regardless of how this season finishes, the Lightning are going to be really good for a few years.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
The Lightning are hard to figure. They play lockdown defense one game, then can't defend a goddamn thing the next.

Score 6 goals one game on 26 shots, then can't get more than 1 past on 4,000 shots.

I guess the good news is that they've come back from horrid games like this to win most every time these playoffs.
This is what was surprising to me the most. The lightning seemed to be controlling the game with a never ending barrage but couldn't finish. Then the Rangers seemed to score at will.

Chicago
Basing this on one period of work. Brilliant! By that measure, Nashville should've beaten Chicago when they scored 3 in the first and chased Crawford. As for much better team, list the stars up side by side and tell me which column is much shorter. Then list the playoff experience. The hardware won. Etc.

Chicago gets dragged into sludgefests every year by some team that just tries to hit them senseless. Damn near every year, they rise up and overcome that by playing better hockey. The biggest problem Chicago has this year is that they're only playing four defenseman for significant minutes. The injury to Roszival was a major hit.

But to say the Ducks are a "much better team?" All the analysts and your own eyes should show you that his series is pretty even. The Ducks look dominant in stretches and so do the Hawks. I guess you're entitled to that opinion though. Throw some money down in Vegas on game 6 and let me know how that works for you.

The Ducks are clearly a much better team.

Sincerely,

See you on Saturday

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Happy game 7 day!!

I can honestly say I have no feeling of what's going to happen and pretty much any outcome/score wouldn't surprise me.

Happy game 7 day!!

I can honestly say I have no feeling of what's going to happen and pretty much any outcome/score wouldn't surprise me.
What I will guarantee is a game that will be called completely different than most games. There will not be many power plays tonight.

Last edited:
While you peasants watch from home on pitiful televisions, I will be sitting in a luxury box with my smoking hot model wife. Doc Emmerick will be making the call from the seat next to me while Erin Andrews felates me with a FOX microphone in her other hand. My 67' boat will be waiting out front to take me back to my ocean front dock which because of my boats magnificence, I will be there in 2 hours and be bringing Coop, Stam and the triplets back with the Wales Trophy. I know this because I tipped the refs for tonight's game to swallow their whistles.

#illuminatilivesmatter #Idecidewhowins #didImentionIamrich

Congrats Bolt fans. TB was definitely the better team tonight/most of this series. Feel bad for Lundqvist, he played his ass off the last 3 games and the offense didn't show up for 2 of them.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
THIS GAME HAS BEEN GOD DAMN RIGGED!!!!! A SERIES IN TAMPA IS EXACTLY WHAT THE NHL WANTED!!!!! WHERE THE FOLK IS MY FOIL HAT!!!!!!
I am all for a series in Tampa as long as the Hawks win tomorrow. Means getting to watch the SCF in person this year.

I am all for a series in Tampa as long as the Hawks win tomorrow. Means getting to watch the SCF in person this year.

IF YOU THINK THE NHL IS GOING TO RIG THIS TO PUT IT IN CHICAGO, BROTHER YOU NEED TO STOP CHEWING MUSHROOMS. THEY GONNA THROW THIS THING TO TWO SHITTY MARKETS AND PRAY NO ONE NOTICES.

LORD STANLEY, LORD STANLEY, PLEASE BRING ME SOME BRANDY!!!!!!!

THIS GAME HAS BEEN GOD DAMN RIGGED!!!!! A SERIES IN TAMPA IS EXACTLY WHAT THE NHL WANTED!!!!! WHERE THE FOLK IS MY FOIL HAT!!!!!!
Well I was 100% correct on the NY side, not one penalty called yet there were two very obvious high sticks.

Wrong about what, you like to say that but then again I was right about UNC and their recruiting. Its so easy to say someone is wrong all the time if forget the last debate every time.

WRONG ABOUT WHAT??!?!! YOU'VE LOOKED LIKE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD, YOU GIFTLESS BASTARD.

Let's see how UNC's recruiting plays out after next season, non sequitur boy. That has nothing to do with how dumb you've looked here.

Dayum. Just as I type that, the much better team just went down 4-0. I don't see how Chicago has won a single game in this series.

Fantastic! You were wrong about everything else.
Wrong about what, you like to say that but then again I was right about UNC and their recruiting. Its so easy to say someone is wrong all the time if forget the last debate every time.
WRONG ABOUT WHAT??!?!! YOU'VE LOOKED LIKE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD, YOU GIFTLESS BASTARD.

Let's see how UNC's recruiting plays out after next season, non sequitur boy. That has nothing to do with how dumb you've looked here.
Damn you're a moron. You say you are never wrong yet claim the UNC academic cheating scandal does not hurt UNC basketball. I post an article about a five star recruit saying he would love to play at UNC but due to the ncaa investigation chose duke. You're a fool

Damn you're a moron. You say you are never wrong yet claim the UNC academic cheating scandal does not hurt UNC basketball. I post an article about a five star recruit saying he would love to play at UNC but due to the ncaa investigation chose duke. You're a fool

Your reading comprehension is on a kindergarten level. It's sad really.

Why don't you tell us again about your scouting of Chicago, you know, for Saturday laughs.

GDS, why do they not pick up broken sticks? Not even refs make an effort. Seems dangerous to have them laying around.

First thing that comes to my mind (besides the oppressive racism)

WAYNES-6.jpg

Duncan Keith is the best player in the NHL. He just doesn't get the fame because he's a defenseman.

Hawks!

Duncan Keith is the best player in the NHL. He just doesn't get the fame because he's a defenseman.

Hawks!
I'd give that nod to Toews to be honest. But that's what's makes the Hawks great. Their forward depth is crazy and, while they don't have the depth in back, their defensive guys are studs.

I almost bought tickets to game 5 in Tampa earlier tonight, but superstition got the best of me and I decided to wait 30 minutes longer...now they are sold out. Damnit!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT