ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Wait, you mean to tell me that COVID has gone in waves throughout different parts of the country? No way!

This isn't what you said, either. You said FL now had the 2nd highest death rate, not that FL had the 2nd highest 7 day moving average death rate.

Another trash article. Taking 7 day snapshots and drawing comparisons is hilariously bad but it must be done because DeathSantis and stuff.

Never mind the fact that FL is mere middle of the road in terms of US State death rates, despite having a huge population AND the most senior populace in the nation.

NY has the same population as FL yet has 2x the deaths, and yet the media only clutches their pearls when talking about FLORIDA COVID!. Hilarious.

In fact FL’s performance is even better when adjusted for age per below

Israel is over 80% fully vaccinated for age 12+, and over 90% at least one shot. Even including all children under 5 who will likely never get a mRNA vaccine, much less a live, attenuated virus vaccine, they are at 60% fully vaccinated.

I'm sure they could bring in an inactivated virus vaccine from China or Russia, and get kids 90%+ vaccinated, and it won't change anything.

But the pro-vax camp will still with 'herd immunity' to the point nothing changes. They still cannot explain why pneumonia -- which has an advanced vaccine program for infants -- hasn't been sterilized either, because they are still stuck in 3rd grade.

Anyone who chooses to read authorities and regulatory facts, and tries to point this out, are considered idiots ... when it's the mob mentality that is literally ignoring the science on all this.

Safe and effective. What are they at 5 deaths now from contamination? :rolleyes:

Agreed, but this is not uncommon with early vaccines, especially in a pandemic, or even concerns there could be one.

I would not be surprised when, 5 years from now, the EMA, FDA and others admit and even estimate the number of deaths of the elderly during early admission of Pfizer and Moderna direct mRNA vector vaccines were due to impurities, which is why there was a 'phased rollout' based on age-risk.

It's still relatively rare, but ... yeah, people really need to understand this is common and even expected, especially when mass volumes are needed, and yields-purity are extremely poor early on. It's all about risk management, and -- yes -- we knowingly sent around sub-standard vials. That's not debated.

That's why all this is under NDA, for liability considerations. All we have are the leaks, as well as the growing statistics. It's NOT 'conspiracy theory,' and I literally cannot believe when people don't believe it. Now in this case, this is months later, so the yield issues should have been addressed. But even the J&J Adenovirus vector mRNA vaccine has had yield-purity issues too.

It also explains why efficacy is being skewed in the early elderly and why they targeted Boosters at the ones who had the earliest of mRNA vaccines too.

Over 63% of of Florida eligible residents had at least one shot. This going down to 12 years old that really don't need the risk of the shot. We are surging even with our high vaccination rates. The vaccinations are supposedly lowering icu care, but doesn't look like vaccinations by themselves will stop it. Going to take a lot of natural immunities and probably still need to live with the china virus lingering.
And in Israel, 12+ is over 90% one-shot, and over 80% fully vaccinated.

Heck, I believe they are hitting over 50% of those 50+ who have had a Booster, and over 70% of those 60+ who have as well (need to check the daily numbers).

Almost 200k infections today and 1,500 deaths. What's the plan Joe?
Weird response coming from a racist
Anti vax?

images

But, but....Biden has a plan and the vaccine would make it covid disappear. Chud lefties...

But BUT BUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST THE SNIFFLES! ONLY FAT PEOPLE AND OLD PEOPLE DIE FROM IT!!!!!

You're not very good at this. Why don't you try something else that suits your intellectual level, like greasing the poles at strip clubs.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Riddle me this. Why are vaccinations going up every day but we are near peak infections and death. In Florida we have well over 70% of the 18+ with at least 1 shot.
You would think that cases and deaths would be inversely proportionate to the % of people that are vaccinated or have natural immunity.

What factor are we missing?

What do you think a politician can do about covid? We have almost 80% of adults vaccinated with at least 1 shot in Florida. Biden said he had a plan for covid? Surging and deaths still way up.
Wrong again shit for brains. Still can’t read? Must be your “technical degrees.””

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In Florida, 13,843,588 people or 64% of the state has received at least one dose.
Overall, 11,548,538 people or 53% of Florida's population has been fully vaccinated.

What do you think a politician can do about covid?
You'd THINK a leader's job would be easy during a time of crisis like this because you'd THINK that people in this country would be ready to lock elbows and tackle a deadly new contagious virus as a united front.

People love to throw around the word, 'patriotism' around here. Wouldn't that be the patriotic thing for all of us to do?

You'd THINK a leader's job would be easy during a time of crisis like this because you'd THINK that people in this country would be ready to lock elbows and tackle a deadly new contagious virus as a united front.

People love to throw around the word, 'patriotism' around here. Wouldn't that be the patriotic thing for all of us to do?
Oh my God, the irony is thicker than frozen butter.

Learn to read before making childish insults. I said near 80% of the "adult" Florida population is vaccinated with at least 1 shot. That is factual. In the entire US the adult population is now over 75% vaccinated with at least 1 shot. People clearly got vaccinated. It didn't slow down the surge unfortunately and scientists say the china virus is here to stay.
You’re a moron. Who cares about 1 shot? Dumb.

Additionally, you did not say adults and kids count since they can spread it, so nearly the entire adult population should get it if they can

People clearly got vaccinated. It didn't slow down the surge unfortunately and scientists say the china virus is here to stay.
No… it’s been out for months and so many missed their initial opportunities because of murderers and morons. Since when do YOU LISTEN to scientists?

Oh my God, the irony is thicker than frozen butter.
If that isn't the damn truth! My maker is the hypocrisy unreal or what?!

I'm not Trump voter, but ... yeah, I think there's a lot of 'voters guilt' now.

If that isn't the damn truth! My maker is the hypocrisy unreal or what?!

I'm not Trump voter, but ... yeah, I think there's a lot of 'voters guilt' now.
Looks like @UCFBS had a meltdown in the Dungeon. Too bad @KnighttimeJoe couldn’t see it. He referenced us and said that he is done posting

Are you serious?!?! What’s the problem now?!?!

The 'UCFBS Is a Narcissist' Thread -- WAS: The Gator Downplay​

He made his own thread about himself. A lot of incoherent babbling and a meltdown. Nobody is really sure what he’s trying to stay. He’s trashing UCF fans and Dungeon members. Everyone is like WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
What do you think a politician can do about covid? We have almost 80% of adults vaccinated with at least 1 shot in Florida. Biden said he had a plan for covid? Surging and deaths still way up.
He could require employers of 100 or more to require vaccination or weekly testing as an OSHA regulation.

Wrong again shit for brains. Still can’t read? Must be your “technical degrees.””

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In Florida, 13,843,588 people or 64% of the state has received at least one dose.
Overall, 11,548,538 people or 53% of Florida's population has been fully vaccinated.
No one under the age of 12 has been vaccinated, As he said 80% of adults in fla have had 1 shot. Of those who have not received a vaccination I would expect a decent # have already had Wuhan, and have more resistance than those who have had a shot. The Vaccines are saving lives, but will not get rid of the man made Wuhan flu..

No one under the age of 12 has been vaccinated, As he said 80% of adults in fla have had 1 shot. Of those who have not received a vaccination I would expect a decent # have already had Wuhan, and have more resistance than those who have had a shot. The Vaccines are saving lives, but will not get rid of the man made Wuhan flu..
The vaccination percentage goal missed its mark as soon as the anti-vaxxer morons began to refuse it in March and April. We have variants now and not enough people were vaccinated quickly enough and still aren’t.

Your point is moot

Reactions: DaShuckster
The vaccination percentage goal missed its mark as soon as the anti-vaxxer morons began to refuse it in March and April. We have variants now and not enough people were vaccinated quickly enough and still aren’t.
THIS! ^^^^^^^^ 👍

The 'UCFBS Is a Narcissist' Thread -- WAS: The Gator Downplay​

He made his own thread about himself. A lot of incoherent babbling and a meltdown. Nobody is really sure what he’s trying to stay. He’s trashing UCF fans and Dungeon members. Everyone is like WTF?
This isn’t a freaking airport. There’s no need to announce your departure.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Dumb take...the virus still spreads with the vaccinated. It doesn't disappear like magic thanks to the lab creation of China.
Now it definitely is dummy. Why do you think cases and deaths were dropping in January and now are spiking?

Now it definitely is dummy. Why do you think cases and deaths were dropping in January and now are spiking?
I would imagine that the summer heat has something to do with it. More people indoors with recirculated air. We'll probably see a spike in Northern states this winter, and now that Mu is in 49 states that will probably become the dominant strain. Yay!

Reactions: wjustincottrell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT