ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Interesting read. That ADE shadow still seems like it's lingering around.

Yep, it's the real reason why I believe they are herding the sheep into the boosters.

The corrupt West still has the worst standard of care covid treatment protocols in the world with the worst results. Every clinician who has used remdesivir knows it doesn't work and causes great harm. Nonetheless, they are too cowardly to do anything about it, throwing their sacred "Do no harm" oath to the wind. When you get one with some balls, they get fired. How sad and pathetic we have become.

If ADE does turn out to be a thing, we have no "approved" oral antivirals worth a shit to stop it. It could turn into a real disaster for the vaccinated.

Yep, it's the real reason why I believe they are herding the sheep into the boosters.

The corrupt West still has the worst standard of care covid treatment protocols in the world with the worst results. Every clinician who has used remdesivir knows it doesn't work and causes great harm. Nonetheless, they are too cowardly to do anything about it, throwing their sacred "Do no harm" oath to the wind. When you get one with some balls, they get fired. How sad and pathetic we have become.

If ADE does turn out to be a thing, we have no "approved" oral antivirals worth a shit to stop it. It could turn into a real disaster for the vaccinated.

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

theatreseats460.jpg

I'll have to go back and see if I can find it, but I watched an interview last spring with Robert Malone where he said it would be 12-18 months for ADE to occur, if it does happen.

Remember how gleeful Crazy Mike, 85, EmptyHeaded and all the other MSM lapdogs were when Merck's oral antiviral was introduced? They talked about it endlessly as a "game changer" and "miracle drug".

Now MSM has flipped on molnupiravir and are trashing it left and right. Things must be really bad behind the scenes on efficacy and safety for that to have occurred.

There is a reason molnu is $200 more than Pfizer's much better oral antiviral. To line more pockets, and give corrupt MD's better commissions to peddle it.

2,200 Americans are dying daily from COVID, almost entirely all of them are unvaccinated, and you guys are on here daily fretting over problems with vaccines that don't actually exist to justify your own anti-vaxxism.

giphy.gif

2,200 Americans are dying daily from COVID, almost entirely all of them are unvaccinated, and you guys are on here daily fretting over problems with vaccines that don't actually exist to justify your own anti-vaxxism.

giphy.gif
If there are no "problems" with the vaccines, why are they boosting at 4 weeks in Germany?

Remember how gleeful Crazy Mike, 85, EmptyHeaded and all the other MSM lapdogs were when Merck's oral antiviral was introduced? They talked about it endlessly as a "game changer" and "miracle drug".

Now MSM has flipped on molnupiravir and are trashing it left and right. Things must be really bad behind the scenes on efficacy and safety for that to have occurred.

There is a reason molnu is $200 more than Pfizer's much better oral antiviral. To line more pockets, and give corrupt MD's better commissions to peddle it.

If nothing else, it should have put an end to any talk of vax mandates.

Early data not looking good for ADE. ADE isn't something that turns everyone into covid zombies. The expectation is that it will be on a sliding scale, with the most vulnerable of the vaccinated impacted the worst.

What new conspiracy theories does the circle jerk crew have for us today?
You know, we Americans used to side with Liberty by default, instead of bullshit that lasts 2+ years, and never ends. Meanwhile, we've bankrupted small businesses, have had to inject the economy with $10T of money we don't have, and all sorts of other things.

But ... I guess we're all 'conspiracy theorists.'

Reactions: Crazyhole
Mike, 85 and others aren't realizing that [rather ineffective] vaccines had nothing to do with any of this, that the lockdowns and controls -- including the ones returning -- were just using vaccination as an excuse.

Lite at least had some skepticism overall, even if he didn't believe in off-label at all. But he stupidly kept siding with Mike, 85 and others, not realizing the non-sense they were spewing, at least not at first.

The whole situation we're in has nothing to do with vaccines, but what people assume vaccines would accomplish ... and have not.

Yep. They 'woke up.' In another year, Big Pharma will be on the hot seat.

At this point ... people are starting to question Big Pharma again.

And that's good. We must all be skeptics by default. $10T of printed money and all sorts of re-restrictions later, it's about f'ing time.

This was never about the current crop of vaccines, but the absolute control enacted.

And how many of us 'tin foilers' have actually been correct?

HINT: We were never 'tin foilers,' you were just sheep.

I can disagree with some of Boston's assertions, but still agree with his skeptism, especially once things are proven as correct as both Boston and I stated.

Why? Because there are plenty of experts utterly disagreeing with what you read in Mass and Social Media, experts who are much higher than the 'leftover experts' the networks and Big Tech have.

Are you freaking serious? It’s mandatory. There are huge fines if you don’t.
I think you're making our point for us.
There is also the aspect of how good the masks really are.

That’s why I know the 3 circlejerkateers are staying at home obsessing over COVID and vaccines. You all certainly haven’t been flying anywhere good
And you're the one making fun of me for wearing a P100 with added, biological filtration?

Reactions: Crazyhole
The CDC study is based on purposely leaving out all breakthrough infections that don't lead to the ICU or death.

Even the Yale School of Medicine, among dozens of others, Ivy and not, called that out. Your government at work people ...
No other country on the planet has been so singularly focused on vaccines like we have been. Makes you wonder why.

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
No other country on the planet has been so singularly focused on vaccines like we have been. Makes you wonder why.

I don't think ANY of the jabberwokey's even know what ADE and vaccine enhanced disease is. It's in the vaccine informed consent form they signed, do you think anyone read it?. There is definitely a non-zero chance vaccine enhanced disease goes nuclear as Vander Boche has warned about. I would rate it 25% probability at this point pending more data.

The worst thing about it is that none of the MD's know how to offer early treatment. They have no expertise with repurposed rx. I was helping someone on twitter and their MD prescribed them STEROIDS mono therapy during the early antiviral stage. :rolleyes:

Do you think NY and California will give out ivermectin, budesonide and zpack like Florida did? I don't. They are going to let the bodies of the vaccinated stack up in the hallways before they would offer early treatment.

CbgT1gv-ahEneswwFEs-0P5UG9-z-zyZdebKHWxj5gLhrslLlYjh27m63b_99DmqnTll-ic7jLaNZZq_k6NCiXZybG5B_CARhr3I8DVUlP2t9Wf1UVA3ZWdToG8Muspkq-PR3HQY07vMz2fLTu-YxqnXrWWbk6MhsKk
The CDC study is based on purposely leaving out all breakthrough infections that don't lead to the ICU or death.

Even the Yale School of Medicine, among dozens of others, Ivy and not, called that out. Your government at work people ...
I think you're making our point for us.
There is also the aspect of how good the masks really are.

And you're the one making fun of me for wearing a P100 with added, biological filtration?
And how many of us 'tin foilers' have actually been correct?

HINT: We were never 'tin foilers,' you were just sheep.

I can disagree with some of Boston's assertions, but still agree with his skeptism, especially once things are proven as correct as both Boston and I stated.

Why? Because there are plenty of experts utterly disagreeing with what you read in Mass and Social Media, experts who are much higher than the 'leftover experts' the networks and Big Tech have.

CbgT1gv-ahEneswwFEs-0P5UG9-z-zyZdebKHWxj5gLhrslLlYjh27m63b_99DmqnTll-ic7jLaNZZq_k6NCiXZybG5B_CARhr3I8DVUlP2t9Wf1UVA3ZWdToG8Muspkq-PR3HQY07vMz2fLTu-YxqnXrWWbk6MhsKk

NEXT TIME YOU WANT THE BEST COVID AND VACCINE ADVICE, MAKE SURE YOU TURN TO @Boston.Knight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Mike, 85 and others aren't realizing that [rather ineffective] vaccines had nothing to do with any of this, that the lockdowns and controls -- including the ones returning -- were just using vaccination as an excuse.

Lite at least had some skepticism overall, even if he didn't believe in off-label at all. But he stupidly kept siding with Mike, 85 and others, not realizing the non-sense they were spewing, at least not at first.

The whole situation we're in has nothing to do with vaccines, but what people assume vaccines would accomplish ... and have not.

Yep. They 'woke up.' In another year, Big Pharma will be on the hot seat.

At this point ... people are starting to question Big Pharma again.

And that's good. We must all be skeptics by default. $10T of printed money and all sorts of re-restrictions later, it's about f'ing time.

This was never about the current crop of vaccines, but the absolute control enacted.

Tune-in to the unemployed, IT tech, deflated, 400lb parade float for the latest on Covid and vaccine research

2018-Macys-Thanksgiving-Parade-Balloon-Inflation-Central-Park-West-Columbus-Avenue-NYC_42.jpg

I don't think ANY of the jabberwokey's even know what ADE and vaccine enhanced disease is. It's in the vaccine informed consent form they signed, do you think anyone read it?. There is definitely a non-zero chance vaccine enhanced disease goes nuclear as Vander Boche has warned about. I would rate it 25% probability at this point pending more data.

The worst thing about it is that none of the MD's know how to offer early treatment. They have no expertise with repurposed rx. I was helping someone on twitter and their MD prescribed them STEROIDS mono therapy during the early antiviral stage. :rolleyes:

Do you think NY and California will give out ivermectin, budesonide and zpack like Florida did? I don't. They are going to let the bodies of the vaccinated stack up in the hallways before they would offer early treatment.

What immuno-suppressant would even work for this kind of virus if someone does actually have ADE?

What immuno-suppressant would even work for this kind of virus if someone does actually have ADE?

I’m still trying to figure that out. There is more than one mechanism of action in the studied ADE capable viruses that involves macrophages and Fc receptor. I’ll ask around.

I would use the same OTC/repurposed rx , but higher dosages especially to start, then titrate down when comfortable with results

images
I’m still trying to figure that out. There is more than one mechanism of action in the studied ADE capable viruses that involves macrophages and Fc receptor. I’ll ask around.

I would use the same OTC/repurposed rx , but higher dosages especially to start, then titrate down when comfortable with results
images

... Now MSM has flipped on molnupiravir and are trashing it left and right. Things must be really bad behind the scenes on efficacy and safety for that to have occurred. There is a reason molnu is $200 more than Pfizer's much better oral antiviral. To line more pockets, and give corrupt MD's better commissions to peddle it.

Yep. They 'woke up.' In another year, Big Pharma will be on the hot seat. At this point ... people are starting to question Big Pharma again. And that's good. We must all be skeptics by default. $10T of printed money and all sorts of re-restrictions later, it's about f'ing time. This was never about the current crop of vaccines, but the absolute control enacted.
We really don't know what we're dealing with.

Doctors will probably just start going crazy with prednisone prescriptions. That'll work out well.

We really don't know what we're dealing with.

We are dealing with parade floats! Big, fat, stupid ones.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
The room retard spends a lot of time coming up with this material.
Despite his continual trolling ... he does make me laugh. But the 10th time of the same thing gets old. Glad he's trying to find more new things again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT