ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

And the applause from the left is deafening. 85 says "it's the law". Big gay Mike says "where can I find more jerk off memes".
Well, the military is a completely separate detail.

They require smallpox and other vaccines, many of which are either not required or even a few that cannot be mandated, by civilian organizations and entities. That's how the US military can force various things on service personnel, although the US DoD and VA ultimately becomes fiscally liable for them too.

In fact, this is where the Biden administration is running into trouble ... not only on non-federal contract employers, but even federal contractor employers too. Employees of those entities have far more rights than federal employees, let alone the military.

E.g., the smallpox vaccine causes heart enlargement and other complications at the same rate as several of the current mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. That's why it's not recommended as a general vaccine ... especially among the most fit and healthy of the US population.

The rest of us see that this shit is weakening our country and it is by design.
What's become comical is how we keep thinking an endemic disease that will be with us for decades can somehow be stopped by not just vaccines, but worse yet, re-vaccination over and over and over again ... with increased periodicness.

I'm glad more are seeing this for what it is ... a crapshoot with no scientific foundation.

Rate limiting? How about just ban posters that flood the board with spam?

Even the most lightly moderated boards I've been on have rules against spamming and are enforced.
I'm not a fan of bans. If he wants to troll and post funnies, that his choice. I even laugh at many, even when I'm the target.

What got old was the same image and text, repeated, 10, 20 even sometimes 50 in the same day or two. That's hardly original.

That's why I said 'rate limiting,' because it's objective and even applicable to me as well.

Omicron loved the vaccinated according to the Dane data. Looks like the vaccines aren’t working at all. Then of course you have this mess still. 💰🤦‍♀️

To say vaccines increase the chance of disease, not reduce, is a foreign, unbeliveable concept to the masses, and -- in their expert opinions based on watching TV and reading social media that all vaccines are effective, and from day 1 of availability -- utter anti-vaxxer non-sense.

As I said ... 3rd grader logic.

They had 10,000 deaths prior to the vaccine rollout. So it's 730 out of 3,000.

What are you talking about? It's 730 against the total number of vaccinated people which totals into the millions. That's how you measure breakthrough infections and deaths.

Again, data that refutes anti-vaxx talking points.

What are you talking about? It's 730 against the total number of vaccinated people which totals into the millions. That's how you measure breakthrough infections and deaths.

Again, data that refutes anti-vaxx talking points.
730 out of 3 million vaccinated people have died

2200 out of 3 million unvaccinated people have died.

Is that better?

Reactions: UCFBS
Here's yet another set of State data on breakthrough rates.

2% breakthrough infection rate, .02% breakthrough fatality rate.

Isn't it weird how every set of verifiable data seems to refute anti-vaxx talking points?

Looking at the numbers in context:

66,240 of the 3.2 million tested positive. Of those, 730 died. So the CFR of the vaccine at preventing death in Missouri since the beginning of the pandemic is 1.1%.

The CFR's of the 4 months previous to the vaccines (Aug - November '20) averaged 1.58%. This is without the vaccine. (Yes, I'm leaving out the high CFRs in 20 as the medical profession was still figuring out how to treat COVID without killing their patients).

The cumulative CFR's of the same 4 months this year with all of the vaccines averaged 1.6975%.

I don't have time to do all the rest of the math and analysis. My point is that some of the rate numbers are similar across the entire community between 2020 and 2021. The CFR's among the vaxed and the unvaxed are not orders of magnitude different. There is room for discernment between whether the vaccines do more harm on the whole or not. If the leadership did a better job of messaging and rather than direction and shaming, I think more people would make the educated decisions about the vaccines that you hope they would.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
The narrative is finally dying ...

Unfortunately the people still pushing narrative suck at math.

Looking at the numbers in context:

66,240 of the 3.2 million tested positive. Of those, 730 died. So the CFR of the vaccine at preventing death in Missouri since the beginning of the pandemic is 1.1%.

The CFR's of the 4 months previous to the vaccines (Aug - November '20) averaged 1.58%. This is without the vaccine. (Yes, I'm leaving out the high CFRs in 20 as the medical profession was still figuring out how to treat COVID without killing their patients).

The cumulative CFR's of the same 5 months this year with all of the vaccines averaged 1.6975%.

I don't have time to do all the rest of the math and analysis. My point is that some of the rate numbers are similar across the entire community between 2020 and 2021. The CFR's among the vaxed and the unvaxed are not orders of magnitude different. There is room for discernment between whether the vaccines do more harm on the whole or not. If the leadership did a better job of messaging and rather than direction and shaming, I think more people would make the educated decisions about the vaccines that you hope they would.
The problem is that we started with such a small number to begin with, so the vaccine efficacy debate is really just arguing about the fringes. 99.7% vs 99.8% essentially.

Well he can sue pfizer...oh wait. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Twitter-Gif.gif

Well he can sue pfizer...oh wait. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png
This is maybe the most accurate thing you've ever posted, except the equal and opposite circle jerk consists of just you, cartoon jerk-off memes, a bottle of jergens, and a mom that never really loved you.

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

This is maybe the most accurate thing you've ever posted, except the equal and opposite circle jerk consists of just you, cartoon jerk-off memes, a bottle of jergens, and a mom that never really loved you.

6bf7c9b22539fa0f3972e6a0a7e38314.gif

6bf7c9b22539fa0f3972e6a0a7e38314.gif

Why isnt anybody joining your circle jerk Mike? It's like you're just sitting there jerking it by yourself.
Why isn’t anyone responding to your loser monopoly game idea. Or anything you post. Except for your lover. Pathetic
😂😂😂😂😂

Pfizer says the 2 shots are not effective against omicorn but getting boosters are effective. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Wow, you must be bigly mad that Pfizer just published results from a real, actual, large scale clinical trial that showed that their COVID treatment drug is 89% effective in keeping people out of the hospital if they're infected.

It's the thing that may actually start saving dumbass anti-vaxxers but in return they have to take that sweet, sweet Big Pharma product. Oh, decisions!

Pfizer says the 2 shots are not effective against omicorn but getting boosters are effective. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

#1 Pharma Lapdog Peter Hotez isn’t too confident in the boosters now that the cat is out of the bag on efficacy waning badly after 1 month. In the meantime, vaccine injuries are piling up in 5-11 year olds.

Also, besides under and un diagnosed heart damage, we now have proof that the same is going on for brain damage.

Biggest medical clusterfook for generations to come.

Wow, you must be bigly mad that Pfizer just published results from a real, actual, large scale clinical trial that showed that their COVID treatment drug is 89% effective in keeping people out of the hospital if they're infected.

It's the thing that may actually start saving dumbass anti-vaxxers but in return they have to take that sweet, sweet Big Pharma product. Oh, decisions!
What are the chances that you'll be hospitalized without it?

What are the chances that you'll be hospitalized without it?

Well, there's currently 62,000 people in America in a hospital due to COVID and anywhere between 85-95% of those people are unvaccinated. Florida hospitals were utterly overrun this summer with unvaccinated people.

So yea, seems like a pretty good chance.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status
Washington State Department of Health December 08, 2021

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 08, 2021
Summary
Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 16 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year- olds.
Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year- olds.
Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year- olds.
• 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

Well, there's currently 62,000 people in America in a hospital due to COVID and anywhere between 85-95% of those people are unvaccinated. Florida hospitals were utterly overrun this summer with unvaccinated people.

So yea, seems like a pretty good chance.
How many active cases are there?

images
#1 Pharma Lapdog Peter Hotez isn’t too confident in the boosters now that the cat is out of the bag on efficacy waning badly after 1 month. In the meantime, vaccine injuries are piling up in 5-11 year olds.

Also, besides under and un diagnosed heart damage, we now have proof that the same is going on for brain damage.

Biggest medical clusterfook for generations to come.

@Boston.Knight brain.

images
People get sick dumbshit. When there’s a few hundred million vaccinated, someone will have a CVA, MI, aneurysm rupture, cerebral hemorrhage, etc 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

I'm a pfizer shareholder since last year. The entire booster argument every 3 months (that I predicted) isn't in the current estimates. Zero liability.

Just clobber people with shots weekly for all I care. Just not me...lol

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status
Washington State Department of Health December 08, 2021

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 08, 2021
Summary
Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 16 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year- olds.
Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year- olds.
Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year- olds.
• 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

How many active cases are there?

Duno man, I'm sure you can Google that and find it out.

The end result is the same though - of the 62,000 people currently in a hospital, 55,800 of them don't have to be there. They could have totally avoided being in the hospital, and for many of them, the morgue.

But they listened to insane people on Twitter and refused a vaccine and here they are.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT